<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Photo Gallery>World
             
           

          Japan, ROK, US meet on nuke issue
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2004-09-10 10:52


          U.S. Assistant Secretary of State James Kelly (R) poses with South Korean Deputy Foreign Minister Lee Soo-Hyuck (L) and Mitoji Yabunaka, director general of the Japanese Foreign Ministry's Asian and Oceanian Affairs Bureau, prior to the start of talks in Tokyo September 10, 2004. The officials opened talks on Friday aimed at arranging a fresh round of six-party negotiations on dismantling North Korea's nuclear programmes. [Reuters]

          Senior officials from the United States, South Korea and Japan opened talks on Friday aimed at arranging a fresh round of six-party negotiations on dismantling North Korea's nuclear programs as doubts grew about the outlook for discussions later this month.

          South Korea's foreign minister said on Friday it was hard to be optimistic that the talks, which bring together the United States, Russia, China and Japan as well as the two Koreas, could be held in September.

          Seoul had earlier aimed for a Sept. 22 start.

          Recent revelations of an unsanctioned South Korean uranium enrichment experiment could put the talks at risk, and the North may also see little incentive to budge before November's U.S. presidential election and join in, analysts have said.

          U.S. Assistant Secretary of State James Kelly is meeting South Korean Deputy Foreign Minister Lee Soo-hyuck and Mitoji Yabunaka, director general of the Japanese Foreign Ministry's Asian and Oceanian Affairs Bureau.

          The three met for informal talks on Thursday, after which Kelly, known for being tight-lipped, was "not in a cheerful or happy mood," a source told Reuters.

          On Friday, Kelly merely smiled when asked if six-way talks could be held on Sept. 22.

          Beijing, which has hosted past rounds of six-party talks, has been hopeful a fresh round could be held this month.

          But a Chinese government spokesman said on Tuesday that obstacles were hampering efforts to get the participants together.

          South Korean Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon said on Friday that Seoul is working to try and hold the talks this month, but recent North Korean comments suggested no grounds for optimism.

          "On the question of whether there will be a round of six-party talks, it is becoming difficult to be optimistic," Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon told South Korea's CBS radio.

          Senior Chinese leader Li Changchun will lead a party delegation to North Korea from Friday as China tries to coax Pyongyang to the negotiating table.

          A North Korean envoy said on Wednesday, however, that the talks had been jeopardized by tough talking about Pyongyang by President Bush ahead of the election.

          "If they continue to keep up this hostile attack on us, I don't think there is any chance," North Korean ambassador to Britain Ri Yong Ho told Reuters.

          SOUTH KOREAN REVELATIONS

          Prospects for the six-way talks could also be snarled by recent revelations that South Korean scientists conducted an unsanctioned laser enrichment test involving uranium.

          North Korea has said the uranium experiment was a "dangerous movement" that could trigger a nuclear arms race.

          Ralph Cossa, head of the Pacific Forum CSIS think tank in Hawaii, took a contrarian view, however, and forecast a "better than 50-50 chance" of six-party talks in September.

          Unless Democratic Party candidate John Kerry (news - web sites) appeared to have a strong lead over President Bush, North Korea was likely to calculate it would get a better deal now than after the election, when Bush might take an even harder line, Cossa said.

          Nor was the fuss over South Korea's nuclear revelations likely to derail multilateral talks, he added. "It gives North Korea a day or two to play the moral high ground, but in the final analysis, South Korea came clean," he said.

          The nuclear crisis erupted in October 2002 when U.S. diplomats said Pyongyang admitted pursuing a covert uranium enrichment program, in addition to a plutonium program that was suspended as part of a 1994 accord.

          North Korea has since denied the existence of the uranium program and unfrozen its plutonium program. U.S. officials say Pyongyang may have enough nuclear material for eight bombs.

          In informal discussions on Thursday, Kelly said it was good that South Korea had revealed that its experiments were conducted and urged Pyongyang to follow suit and disclose its own nuclear development programs, Kyodo news agency said.

          It was agreed at the third round of the six-way talks in Beijing to meet again by the end of September, but no date has yet been set for the next round.

          Kelly heads for Beijing on Sunday.

          Advertisement
                 
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产91精品调教在线播放| 99久久99视频只有精品| 欧美乱码伦视频免费| 色欲AV无码一区二区人妻| 国产一级小视频| 成人又黄又爽又色的视频| 亚洲少妇色图在线观看| 国产一区日韩二区欧美三区| 99re在线免费视频| 亚洲精品动漫一区二区三| 婷婷四虎东京热无码群交双飞视频 | 非会员区试看120秒6次| 亚洲精品国产一区二区三区在线观看| 免费无码的av片在线观看| 久久精品国产福利一区二区| 亚洲av无码成人网站www| 日韩成av在线免费观看| 色欲国产一区二区日韩欧美| 免费二级毛片在线播放| 色综合天天综合网中文伊| 岛国大片在线免费播放| 日韩深夜福利视频在线观看| 精品一区二区成人精品| 国产网红无码福利在线播放| 四虎国产精品永久在线| 狼人久久尹人香蕉尹人| 亚洲国产精品日韩在线| 人妻av综合天堂一区| 国产一国产精品免费播放| 视频女同久久久一区二区三区| 你懂的视频在线一区二区| av色蜜桃一区二区三区| 久久久久成人精品无码中文字幕| 中文无码人妻有码人妻中文字幕| 亚洲粉嫩av一区二区黑人| 日本熟妇hdsex视频| 国产香蕉九九久久精品免费| 无码熟妇人妻AV在线影片最多| 全部av―极品视觉盛宴| 欧洲免费一区二区三区视频| 一区二区三区国产不卡|