<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Man attacks Suzhou nursery, 28 injured

          By Wang Ying (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-09-13 07:40

          A knife-wielding attacker broke into a kindergarten in Suzhou, Jiangsu Province, on Saturday and slashed the children, injuring 28.


          A mother comforts her child in a hospital. [people.com.cn]
          The injured were rushed to nearby hospitals and no deaths were reported, local police said.

          The suspect, 41-year-old Yang Guozhu, broke into the day-care centre for children of migrant workers in the city's Wuzhong District at 10:40 am with a knife, some petrol and home-made explosives, police said.

          He hurt 28 children and was about to set the petrol and explosives alight when policemen arrived in time to stop him.

          The injured children were rushed to Suzhou No 2 People's Hospital, Suzhou Children's Hospital and the People's Hospital of Wuzhong District for emergency treatment. None of them had been seriously wounded and their condition was reported to be stable, according to doctors.

          The children were sent to the day-care centre by their parents, all rural migrant workers who have to work at the weekend.

          Witnesses said they heard a loud bang from the temporary kindergarten and saw a man holding a blood-soaked 30-40 centimetre knife as he was being caught by police at the kindergarten's entrance.


          An injured child falls asleep while receiving treatment in a hospital. [people.com.cn]
          People living in the vicinity of the kindergarten said about 40 children and three teachers were in the kindergarten when the incident took place.

          The attacker Yang is a native of Muyang County in the province, but is currently living in Wuzhong District, according to the police.

          An investigation is taking place into the attack. Police said they have yet to find a motive.

          This is the third time that tragedy has struck a kindergarten in China in the past few weeks, triggering a debate over security at the institutions.

          On August 4, a gatekeeper at the kindergarten run by the No 1 Hospital of Peking University stabbed 15 children aged from 2 to 6 and three female teachers, leaving one child dead, and two other children and a teacher seriously wounded.

          Several days later, a kindergarten building in Central China's Henan Province collapsed, killing two children and leaving 28 others in hospital for further treatment and medical observation.

          The National Education Supervision and Guidance Group decided to make kindergarten security the top priority of its work this year.

          "All kindergartens, especially private ones, must draw up strict safety regulations, adopt a responsibility system for administrative personnel, and improve hygiene," the Ministry of Education said in an urgent circular published last month.

          All kindergarten staff, including sponsors, administrative personnel and teachers, have been ordered to carefully study and strictly observe relevant national regulations on kindergarten management, the ministry said.

          The ministry also ordered all local governments to carry out a general overhaul of kindergarten security across the country, involving classrooms, indoor and outdoor playgrounds, teaching materials, toys, dining halls, food, fire prevention facilities, school buses and the surrounding environment.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Vice premier predicts growth over 7% by 2020

           

             
           

          Man attacks Suzhou nursery, 28 injured

           

             
           

          Research labs power China's next boom

           

             
           

          Survey aims to discover, curb AIDS spread

           

             
           

          Record high turnout in HK LegCo election

           

             
           

          WHO warns of global outbreak of bird flu

           

             
            Tougher measures to hunt corrupt officials
             
            Purity of Chinese language debated
             
            Outdoor ads banned in Beijing's special areas
             
            Research labs power China's next boom
             
            Record high turnout in HK LegCo election
             
            WHO warns of global outbreak of bird flu
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          China pushes kindergarten security
             
          Kindergarten attack victims recovering
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久久久人妻一区精品果冻| 亚洲国产一区二区精品专| 国产无遮挡免费视频免费| 无码伊人久久大杳蕉中文无码| 99在线观看视频免费| 中文字幕在线精品国产| 中文字幕亚洲制服在线看| 久久亚洲av成人一二三区| 亚洲国产成人久久77| 内射视频福利在线观看| 一区二区在线欧美日韩中文| 国产精品乱人伦一区二区| 欧美巨大极度另类| 久久精品国产自清天天线| 亚洲综合色网一区二区三区| caoporn免费视频公开| 中文字幕乱码熟妇五十中出| 亚洲人午夜精品射精日韩| 国产11一12周岁女毛片| 人妻精品动漫H无码中字| 蜜桃视频中文在线观看| 国产精品午夜福利精品| 国产成人AV在线播放不卡| 欧美成人精品三级在线观看| 亚洲资源在线视频| 国产精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 日本伊人色综合网| 久久人妻国产精品| 成人无号精品一区二区三区| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 欧美一区二区三区啪啪| 蜜桃一区二区免费视频观看| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 国产欧美一区二区精品久久久| 日韩av片无码一区二区不卡| 一区二区三区四区精品黄| 中文字幕亚洲资源网久久| 国产伦理自拍视频在线| 国产午夜福利视频一区二区| 国产在线线精品宅男网址| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻|