<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Australia: Breakthrough in embassy bombing
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-09-13 14:21

          Investigators have found the chassis number of the van used in the Jakarta embassy attack, the same breakthrough that led to the identification of the Bali bombers, a top Australian policeman said on Monday.

          Fifty Australian police are in Jakarta assisting the investigation into last Thursday's suicide bombing outside the Australian embassy, which killed nine people and wounded 182.

          "In the last few days the chassis number of the vehicle used in the (embassy) bombing has been discovered," Australian Federal Police Commissioner Mick Keelty said on Monday.

          "People might recall that was one of the early leads in the Bali (2002 nightclub) bombing that led to the identification of those responsible, so we're hoping that that will be the case on this occasion," Keelty said after returning from Jakarta.

          The October 2002 Bali blasts killed 202 people, including 88 Australians. Police suspect the militant Islamic network Jemaah Islamiah was responsible for that attack, Thursday's embassy blast and the suicide bombing of Jakarta's JW Marriott hotel last year that killed 12.

          Australia fears a second JI cell remains active and is poised to strike and Australians and Americans have been warned to avoid a Jakarta apartment complex, home to many Westerners, because militants could stage a second attack.

          Indonesian police believe JI is the regional arm of al Qaeda.

          Travel Warning

          Australia late on Sunday updated its travel alert on Indonesia to include a Sept. 11 US embassy warning "to avoid the Kuningan area of Jakarta, including the area near the embassy of Australia and the entire Rasuna (apartment) complex".

          "We continue to receive reports that terrorists in the region are planning attacks against a range of targets, including places frequented by foreigners," said the Australian travel warning.

          Keelty reiterated the warning to avoid the Rasuna apartments, saying JI often alternated between soft and hard targets, but added he did not want to cause alarm.

          Keelty said that while the main JI suspects, fugitive Malaysian bomb-making expert Azahari Husin and Noordin Mohammed Top, were free "you can't discount further bombings".

          "If we look at their modus operandi, when the bombing of the Australian High Commission in Singapore was thwarted (in 2001) by the Singaporean authorities, we understand that (JI leader) Hambali caused a meeting to occur to then plan for a softer target and that's when the Bali bombing occurred," Keelty told Australian radio. Hambali was captured last year.

          "So they do have a track record for going for softer targets," Keelty said.

          Keelty said investigations into the Australian embassy bombing suggests the death toll may have to be updated to include a 10th victim, possibly the suicide bomber.

          "There appears to be only one other body, which might indicate there was only one suicide bomber," Keelty said.

          "We need DNA samples from the body parts to be graphic about it, so confirmation of that 10th person might not come for some time yet," he said.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Vice premier predicts growth over 7% by 2020

           

             
           

          Hong Kong Legislative Council elected

           

             
           

          Man attacks Suzhou nursery, 28 injured

           

             
           

          Research labs power China's next boom

           

             
           

          N. Korea: Blast part of hydro-electric project

           

             
           

          Survey aims to discover, curb AIDS spread

           

             
            New spasm of violence kills 110 in Iraq
             
            Ivan batters Caymans, heads for Cuba
             
            Ivanov: Russia faces invisible enemy in Chechnya
             
            Up to 7 die in clashes over ousted Afghan governor
             
            Thousands protest Gaza evacuation plan
             
            Survey indicates oil price may fall
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Indonesia vows to hunt down embassy bombers
             
          Four Chinese injured in Indonesian blast outside
             
          Blast rocks Aussie embassy in Jakarta; 7 dead
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻少妇精品中文字幕| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码| 韩国三级+mp4| 一二三四免费中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品乱码一区二区| 久久精品无码一区二区无码| 日韩精品一区二区三区激情| 婷婷六月天在线| 成在人线av无码免费看网站直播 | 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影| 日韩一卡2卡3卡4卡2021免费观看国色天香| 超碰成人人人做人人爽| 欧美成人www免费全部网站| 人妻少妇一区二区三区| 国产91特黄特色A级毛片| 人人入人人爱| 亚洲欧美日韩第一页| 三叶草欧洲码在线| 国产综合久久99久久| japanese成熟丰满熟妇| 久热伊人精品国产中文| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久小说| 中文字幕国产精品一二区| 免费人成黄页网站在线观看国产| 精品视频一区二区福利午夜| 日韩丝袜亚洲国产欧美一区| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕无码久久网| 国产一区韩国主播| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区| 日日噜噜夜夜狠狠久久无码区| 亚洲欧美成人久久综合中文网| 免费大片黄国产在线观看| 男女肉粗暴进入120秒视频| 国产精品青草久久久久福利99| 亚洲中文字幕精品第三区| 国产中文字幕在线一区| 亚洲欧美另类久久久精品播放的| 大香伊蕉在人线国产最新2005| 中文字幕在线亚洲日韩6页| 久久中文字幕一区二区| 国产精品有码在线观看|