<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          N. Korea: Mushroom clouds from hydropower project
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-09-13 14:58

          North Korea said Monday last week's explosion in a remote northern area was part of a hydro-electric project, the BBC quoted the North's foreign minister as telling a visiting British official.

          nuclear blast,north korea
          A South Korean woman in Seoul September 12, 2004 reads a local newspaper which reports an explosion occurred in North Korea. [Reuters]
           

          Foreign Minister Paek Nam-sun told British Foreign Office minister Bill Rammell that the blast was the deliberate demolition of a mountain for the project, the BBC said.

          Rammell is the highest British official to visit Pyongyang and he had been expected to meet the North's leader Kim Jong-il.

          South Korean officials Sunday confirmed indications of a large explosions in the region bordering China on the night of Sept. 8 and early morning of Sept. 9.

          SPECULATIONS

          Initial reports of a possible nuclear test had been questioned by South Korean and U.S. officials who said there was a lack of signature signs.

          South Korean intelligence detected two explosions on the night of Sept. 8 to 9, the JoongAng Ilbo said. The South Korean government has all but ruled out the possibility of a nuclear test by North Korea in the northeastern region of Ryanggang between Sept. 8 and 9, the reports said.

          "There is a possibility of an accident at a military factory or a munitions depot dug underground," the JoongAng Ilbo newspaper quoted a source in South Korea as saying.

          north korea,nuclear blast
          This picture taken by South Korean satellite Arirang-1 on September 26, 2000, shows a part of Kimhyungjik county in North Korea's northern Ryanggang province. [Reuters]
          Another South Korean daily, Chosun Ilbo, said the explosion left marks as if a blast set off by an equivalent of 1,000 tonnes of dynamite had hit a munitions depot or a military cargo train carrying explosives. The blast produced a smoke cloud that stretched to four kilometers, the newspaper said.

          U.S. officials, including Secretary of State Colin Powell, also played down the possibility of a nuclear test.

          Powell said there was "no indication that that was a nuclear event of any kind. Exactly what it was, we're not sure." Asked on ABC's "This Week" if North Korea had tested a nuclear device, Powell said, "No."

          The New York Times reported in its Sunday editions the Bush administration had received recent intelligence reports that some experts believed could indicate North Korea was preparing to conduct its first nuclear weapons test explosion.

          The news broke as South Korea, Japan, China, Russia and the United States sought to persuade Pyongyang to resume talks on its nuclear ambitions. The North, which threatened at earlier talks to test an atomic bomb, says it sees no need for more talks.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          N. Korea: Mushroom clouds from hydropower project

           

             
           

          Vice premier predicts growth over 7% by 2020

           

             
           

          60-member HK Legislative Council elected

           

             
           

          Man attacks Suzhou nursery, 28 injured

           

             
           

          Research labs power China's next boom

           

             
           

          Survey aims to discover, curb AIDS spread

           

             
            Iraq to ensure January elections as violence surges
             
            Australia: Breakthrough in embassy bombing
             
            N. Korea: Blast part of hydro-electric project
             
            Kerry: Bush guilty of N.Korean nuclear crisis
             
            New spasm of violence kills 110 in Iraq
             
            Ivan batters Caymans, heads for Cuba
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 中文字幕人妻有码久视频| 一本高清码二区三区不卡| 亚洲AV成人无码精品电影在线| 边吃奶边摸下我好爽视频免费| 午夜福利国产片在线视频| 好男人在线视频观看高清视频| 色欲av久久一区二区三区久| 亚洲人午夜精品射精日韩| 欧美视频网站www色| 成年女人碰碰碰视频播放| 国产精品天天在线午夜更新| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 国产高清亚洲精品视bt天堂频| 自拍偷在线精品自拍偷99| 韩国午夜福利片在线观看| 曰韩无码二三区中文字幕| 无码射肉在线播放视频| 国产网友愉拍精品| 国产精品自在拍首页视频8| 18禁无遮挡羞羞污污污污网站| 免费人成网站免费看视频| 亚洲综合国产一区二区三区| 亚洲av成人精品日韩一区| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看| 国产午夜精品福利免费不| 亚洲老熟女一区二区三区| 中文有无人妻VS无码人妻激烈 | 91孕妇精品一区二区三区| 国产91色在线精品三级| 他掀开裙子把舌头伸进去添视频| 国产精品va在线观看h| 99中文字幕精品国产| 久久久久久久久18禁秘| 精品久久久久中文字幕APP| 亚洲AV日韩AV综合在线观看| 激情97综合亚洲色婷婷五| 人妻丰满熟妇av无码区hd| 欧美自拍另类欧美综合图片区| 日本最新免费二区三区| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 狠狠色狠狠色综合日日不卡|