<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          South Korea: No big blast in North Korea
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-09-17 17:17

          South Korea's latest assessment of a widely reported explosion in North Korea last week is that there was no blast at all at the suspected site, a vice minister said on Friday.

          Seismic signals and strange cloud formations picked up last week were not from an explosion, vice minister of unification, Rhee Bong-jo, told reporters.

          Initial reports had even suggested a nuclear test could have been responsible for a mushroom cloud spotted over the North.

          Foreign diplomats who visited on Thursday what they were told was the site of a mysterious explosion in North Korea said it was a hydroelectric project under construction. South Korea said they had been in the wrong place.

          South Korea said the diplomats had been about 60 miles away from the suspected location in remote Kimhyungjik county on the Chinese border. But the story became even more convoluted when Rhee said there had been no blast at all.

          "There is no information to support an explosion in the area where there were indications of an explosion," Rhee said.

          North Korea says the explosion was demolition work for a power plant. Rhee said the North's explanation was probably referring to work in Samsu county, where the diplomats went.

          "It is likely the peculiar cloud was natural cloud," Rhee said, explaining initial reports of a mushroom cloud. He said seismic activity had probably been around Mount Paektu, on the North Korean-Chinese border even further from Kimhyungjik county.

          A Western diplomat briefed by the returning observers said the group had been flown and taken by road to a large construction site in the northern county of Samsu on Thursday.

          "There was lots of soil, debris and rocks being transported," the diplomat said.

          So far none of the diplomats on the tour has expressed doubts about the location. Britain said it needed to await the findings.

          "On Monday night, the diplomats were told they would be taken to Samsu, which the North Koreans said was the site of the explosion and that is where they were taken," British ambassador to North Korea David Slinn told Reuters.

          The diplomats inspected the site in Samsu for 90 minutes and were allowed to take photographs, British Foreign Office minister Bill Rammell said in a statement.

          "The information they gathered will be reported back to technical experts in capitals. We now need to await their findings," Rammell said.

          The group was told the blasts were conducted last Wednesday and Thursday, not just on one day as initially reported by foreign media, the Western diplomat said.

          European Union ambassadors met on Friday to discuss what was seen, the diplomat said.

          North Korean Foreign Minister Paek Nam-sun told Rammell on Monday the reported explosion was part of work to remove a mountain to make way for a hydroelectric project and agreed to allow diplomats to tour the site.

          Secretary of State Colin Powell said on Tuesday North Korea's explanation squared with Washington's view.

          Polish Ambassador Wojciech Kaluza said the North Korean project manager told the diplomats there were 50,000 workers at the site and gave figures on the size of the project, the amount of explosives used and the amount of soil that had to be removed, Japan's Kyodo news agency reported.

          It quoted Germany's envoy as saying more blasts were planned.

          The United States, North Korea, South Korea, Japan, Russia and China have been holding talks with the North on its suspected nuclear weapons programs. They have made little progress.

          Another round of talks was to have been held in Beijing before the end of September, but this is now seen as unlikely.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          'Garden of gardens' to undergo revamping

           

             
           

          English web platform launched

           

             
           

          Most US companies making profits in China

           

             
           

          Hurricane Ivan slams Gulf coast; 20 dead

           

             
           

          Fixed investment rises 30.3%

           

             
           

          China rejects US religion report

           

             
            US attacks kill many in Iraq
             
            Hurricane Ivan slams Gulf coast; 20 dead
             
            US weapons inspector: Iraq had no WMD
             
            Russian Duma to launch new school massacre probe
             
            Putin rules out Chechen talks
             
            Bush, Kerry deadlocked in new poll
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Seoul to pin down nature of North's blast
             
          N. Korea: Mushroom clouds from hydropower project
             
          N. Korea: Blast part of hydro-electric project
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 野花日本hd免费高清版8| 久久亚洲AV成人网站玖玖| 国产三级精品三级在线观看| 无码A级毛片免费视频下载| 欧美a在线播放| 性欧美vr高清极品| 久久久一本精品99久久| 日韩高清不卡免费一区二区| 人妻无码vs中文字幕久久av爆| 疯狂做受xxxx高潮欧美日本| 自偷自拍亚洲综合精品| 国产精品99久久久久久宅男 | 视频一区二区三区四区不卡| 亚洲AV日韩AV综合在线观看| 免费无遮挡毛片中文字幕| 国内精品伊人久久久久AV一坑| 一区二区三区一级黄色片| 久久月本道色综合久久| 免费a级毛片18以上观看精品| 粉嫩一区二区三区粉嫩视频| 国产AV国片精品有毛| 米奇亚洲国产精品思久久| 久久久久久久一线毛片| 国产精品综合一区二区三区 | 成人免费在线播放av| 一区二区和激情视频| 久久无码精品一一区二区三区| 免费无码一区无码东京热| 成人内射国产免费观看 | 亚洲成色精品一二三区| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品| 久久精品视频一二三四区| 7777精品伊久久久大香线蕉| 丝袜美腿诱惑之亚洲综合网| 少妇爽到呻吟的视频| 国产精品线在线精品国语| 亚洲国产一区二区三区久| 成人无码一区二区三区网站| 中国少妇嫖妓BBWBBW| 91在线无码精品秘 入口九色十| 亚洲真人无码永久在线|