<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Three Israeli soldiers shot dead
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-09-24 15:07

          Three Palestinian gunmen breached defences around an Israeli settlement in Gaza and killed three soldiers before being shot dead, exacting the worst toll on Israel's forces in occupied territory in four months.

          Troops killed two of the Palestinian militants in a gunfight just after dawn on the fringes of the isolated Morag settlement on Thursday, and the third after cornering him hours later in its greenhouse area. Israeli Army Radio carried live audio of gunfire.

          The attack at Morag, one of 21 Jewish enclaves in the Gaza Strip to be vacated in 2005 under Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's plan to "disengage" from conflict with Palestinians, came a day after a woman suicide bomber killed two policemen in Jerusalem.

          Polls show most Israelis favour Sharon's drive to quit Gaza and part of the West Bank. But fresh assaults by militants eager to claim credit for driving out the Israelis may boost rebels in his right-wing coalition who oppose pullouts as "a reward to terrorism".

          The Popular Resistance Committees (PRC), a militant umbrella group, said the gunmen sneaked up to Morag's defence line in fog cloaking the desert of southern Gaza and killed three soldiers.

          It said two militants were killed by return fire. The third survived the initial firefight and contacted his commander with his mobile phone to provide details, a PRC spokesman said.

          The army confirmed the deaths of the soldiers after lifting initial censorship imposed in order to notify their families.

          A fourth soldier was lightly wounded, while an Israeli journalist arriving for an early army briefing on the incident was shot in the leg by the third gunman on the loose. 

          Following the attack, Israel tightened its closures of the West Bank and Gaza, first implemented a week ago at the start of the Jewish New Year and expected to last until the end of the 24-hour Yom Kippur fast on Saturday, Israeli media said.

          The PRC took responsibility for the attack in Morag along with Islamic Jihad and the Abu Rish Brigades, an armed group inside Palestinian President Yasser Arafat's Fatah movement.

          "The attack could have been more successful and deadly but we are happy with the results. Our martyrs go to paradise and their dead go to hell," said Abu Ahmed, a senior Fatah militant.

          It was the military's heaviest single-day loss since May, when 11 soldiers were killed in ambushes on troop carriers, one in Gaza City and another in Rafah refugee camp, south of Morag.

          "The bottom line is that terrorists managed to penetrate our (Morag) outpost and kill soldiers there. They did not get further than that... (But) this was an effective combined attack. We are investigating," Lieutenant-Colonel Dotan Razili, deputy commander of Israel's Gaza battalion, told Reuters.

          Later on Thursday, Gaza militants fired three crude rockets into the nearby Israeli town of Sderot. One woman suffered light shrapnel wounds in the latest of many such attacks.

          The army said soldiers also blew up an abandoned Palestinian house near the settlement of Netzarim in central Gaza that had been used as a launchpad for previous militant ambushes.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China urges Spain to punish arsonists

           

             
           

          Premier in Russia eyeing oil, technology deals

           

             
           

          Opinion: UN seat means more than money

           

             
           

          Removal of textile trade quotas urged

           

             
           

          Crackdown on pirated software to intensify

           

             
           

          Experts retrieve war-left chemical weapons

           

             
            Bush: Terrorists may plan more attacks
             
            Gates tops forbes list of richest in U.S.
             
            Australia vows action after incendiary device found on jet
             
            Powell, Libyan FM meet in sign of improved ties
             
            Russia seeks UN terrorist asylum abuse crackdown
             
            Troops guard relief operations in flood-hit Haiti
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Suicide attack kills 2 in Israel; 16 hurt
             
          Israeli missile strike kills 2 Gaza militants
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产免费踩踏调教视频| 亚洲中文字幕精品久久久久久动漫 | 久草国产手机视频在线观看| 亚洲国产精品一区二区久久| 日韩av一区二区三区不卡| 国产很色很黄很大爽的视频| 无套内射蜜桃小视频| 人妻精品动漫H无码中字| 毛片无遮挡高清免费| 欧美妇人实战bbwbbw| 人妻日韩人妻中文字幕| 亚洲午夜福利在线观看| 999国产精品999久久久久久 | 亚洲日韩精品一区二区三区无码| 亚洲AV成人午夜福利在线观看| 国产精品福利一区二区三区| 国产99久久无码精品| 欧美日韩久久中文字幕| 欧洲熟妇色自偷自拍另类| 国产亚洲av夜间福利香蕉149| 国产欧美精品aaaaaa片 | 日韩丝袜欧美人妻制服| 国产美女免费永久无遮挡| 精品少妇爆乳无码aⅴ区| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 日韩精品少妇无码受不了| 免费无码va一区二区三区| 国产精品麻豆成人AV电影艾秋| 色偷偷www.8888在线观看| 男人狂桶女人出白浆免费视频| 人妻无码手机在线中文| 日本精品aⅴ一区二区三区| 久国产精品韩国三级视频| 欧美成人怡红院一区二区| 亚洲欧美牲交| 老熟妇国产一区二区三区 | 99久久机热/这里只有精品| 婷婷六月色| 免费看女人与善牲交| 久久99热全是成人精品亚洲欧美精品| 欧洲中文字幕一区二区|