<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          Sports' highest court hears South Korean appeal for gold medal
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-09-28 10:15

          South Korea's Yang Tae-young and Paul Hamm both appeared before the sports world's highest court Monday to argue who should get the American's Olympic gold medal.

          The Court of Arbitration for Sport convened to hear the appeal from Yang, who lost the men's all-around gymnastics gold last month in Athens because of a scoring error. No decision was reached Monday.

          Yang wants CAS to order international gymnastics officials to change the rankings and give him the gold and Hamm the silver. Hamm and the US Olympic Committee promised to fight Yang's appeal.

          ``I thought everything went very smoothly,'' Hamm said in a teleconference after the hearing. ``It was a very fair hearing and everyone got the chance to say what they thought.

          ``If they determine by the rules of gymnastics I should give back my medal, I will.''

          Yang and his aides declined to comment after emerging from the closed-door hearing in front of three CAS arbitrators at a hotel on the shores of Lake Geneva.

          ``We hope the decision will be made in the next two weeks,'' CAS general secretary Matthieu Reeb said.

          Yang, who finished with a bronze, was wrongly docked 0.10 points on the start value of his next-to-last routine, the parallel bars. He finished third, 0.049 points behind Hamm, who became the first American man to win gymnastics' biggest prize.

          But add the extra 0.100, and Yang would have finished 0.051 points ahead of Hamm. That, however, assumes everything in the final rotation would have played out the same way.

          ``The issue is whether this (mistake) affected the result,'' Reeb said.

          The International Gymnastics Federation acknowledged the error and suspended three judges for the rest of the games. It has said repeatedly it won't change the results because the South Koreans didn't file a protest in time.

          USA Gymnastics president Bob Colarossi said the competition should have been considered closed the night the results were published.

          ``It's a bad precedent to look at field-of-play calls in court,'' he said. ``There's a human element in sport. There are always going to be some things that happen that on review might have gone differently.''

          CAS traditionally does not involve itself in ``field-of-play decisions,'' such as the scoring error that caused all these problems, but Yang had nowhere else to go. The US Olympic Committee rebuffed its South Korean counterpart's plea for a duplicate gold medal, and is spending about US$300,000 to defend Hamm.

          ``We're extremely proud of what Paul accomplished,'' USOC spokesman Darryl Seibel said.

          IOC president Jacques Rogge also rejected an appeal from the South Koreans.

          ``Our position is extremely simple. The FIG has certified the result of the gymnastics competition. The IOC has awarded the medals according to the certified results,'' Rogge said last month. ``Paul Hamm was declared the winner and therefore he has received the gold medal, and for us that is final.''

          FIG announced Friday it is recommending new rules in response to the gold medal debacle, including the immediate suspension of up to four years for judges who make scoring mistakes. FIG also wants to revise its code of points, an extensive guide to the difficulty value assigned to every move and combination of moves.

          ``The code of points must be totally revised,'' FIG spokesman Philippe Silacci said.

          USA Gymnastics will recommend the use of video replay in the review of start values. The proposals will be considered at by FIG next month in Turkey.



           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Beijing mulls setting up anti-terror bureau

           

             
           

          Bumper wheat crop boosts confidence

           

             
           

          FM: China supports UNSC reform

           

             
           

          ED patients get easier access to Viagra

           

             
           

          Cakes take the bite of packaging

           

             
           

          Boat accident in Sichuan kills 20

           

             
            China rout Indonesia 5-1, Qatar qualified
             
            Yao Ming memoir reveals a life lived between two cultures
             
            Back to track: Liu Xiang starts regular training
             
            Owen struggles to settle in Madrid
             
            China one step from historic Paralympic victory in Athens
             
            AC Milan defeats Lazio 2-1, Inter held to 2-2 draw by Parma
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产人妻人伦精品无码麻豆| 免费AV片在线观看网址| 无套内谢少妇毛片aaaa片免费 | 开心一区二区三区激情| av天堂久久天堂av| 久久碰国产一区二区三区| 成人AV专区精品无码国产| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频| 国产乱码精品一区二区三区中文| 日本不卡的一区二区三区| 亚洲精品日本一区二区| 99精品日本二区留学生| 极品无码人妻巨屁股系列| 亚洲欧美中文字幕日韩一区二区| 国产99在线 | 免费| 久久 午夜福利 张柏芝| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频 | 国产色无码专区在线观看| 亚洲AV无码专区亚洲AV桃| 蜜臀av片| 国产熟睡乱子伦视频在线播放 | 精产国品一二三产区别手机| 日韩丝袜欧美人妻制服| 日本人又色又爽的视频| 噜噜噜噜私人影院| 伊人无码一区二区三区| 无码免费大香伊蕉在人线国产| 亚洲乱码一卡二卡卡3卡4卡| 成人精品国产一区二区网| 久久婷婷大香萑太香蕉AV人| 一个色综合亚洲热色综合| 9色国产深夜内射| 亚洲精品综合久中文字幕| 国产精品女熟高潮视频| 少妇激情av一区二区三区| 亚洲综合色一区二区三区 | 日韩中文字幕综合第二页| 成人做爰www网站视频| 最新的国产成人精品2022| 中文字幕精品亚洲人成在线| 欧美性69式xxxx护士|