<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Two Indonesia nationals kidnapped in Iraq
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-10-01 14:13

          Authorities on Friday called for the release of two Indonesian women held hostage by Islamic militants in Iraq, expressing hope that the kidnapping was ``a mistake'' since Indonesia's government never supported the war.

          Arab TV station Al-Jazeera showed footage Thursday of 10 hostages seized in Iraq by a militant group calling itself The Islamic Army. Two of them were Indonesians working for an electricity company in the country, the report said.

          ``We call for the immediate release of these hostages who are being held by the Islamic Army. We're very concerned about their safety,'' said Marty Natalegawa, foreign ministry spokesman. ``Indonesia never sent troops to Iraq. Maybe this was a mistake and that the Indonesians were not their target.''

          Natalegawa said the government has received no demands from the kidnappers and were still trying to confirm what company the women worked for. They also were trying to contact the families of the women - identified as Muslims Rosidah binti Anan and Rafikan binti Aming - who are believed to live in the capital Jakarta.

          Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim nation, opposed the war in Iraq and has been a vocal critic of the occupation.

          Indonesia's Metro TV aired footage from Al-Jazeera showing the women wearing Muslim head scarves and staring expressionless into the camera. Men with assault rifles stood above them as the hostages appealed for their employer to stop dealing with the occupation forces.

          Natalegawa said Indonesia had yet to send a team to the country but was working with the governments of Jordan and Lebanon and Indonesians in Iraq to help negotiate their release. He also said the government may call on Indonesian Muslim leaders, including former President Abdurrahman Wahid, to help mediate.

          ``Hopefully, they will be released soon,'' he said.

          The Islamic Army has claimed responsibility for two French journalists seized in Iraq last month. They are still being held.

          More than 140 foreigners have been kidnapped in Iraq by a range of groups, some holding them for ransom while others have set political conditions for their release. At least 26 hostages have been killed.

          Last month, suspected insurgents killed a 27-year-old Indonesian engineer who was helping to install a cellular network near the city of Mosul in northern Iraq. He was the first Indonesian citizen killed there.

          Soon after, Indonesia urged its citizens to leave Iraq and no longer accept work contracts there. Other Asian countries have issued similar warnings, including the Philippines which has barred its citizens from working there. It was unclear how many Indonesians work in Iraq. 



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Premier pledges national unity, further reforms

           

             
           

          Bush, Kerry do battle on Iraq in debate

           

             
           

          Companies protest against US sanctions

           

             
           

          Auto recall law takes effect

           

             
           

          China displays new nuclear reactor

           

             
           

          Two women found with HIV-immune gene

           

             
            Bush, Kerry do battle on Iraq in debate
             
            28 Palestinians dead, 131 wounded in Gaza
             
            Baghdad bombings kill 34 children
             
            Russian approves Kyoto environment treaty
             
            Israel considering 'all options' to curb Iran
             
            Bush, Kerry gear up for first debate
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          British hostage in Iraq renews plea for life
             
          Blair: Ready to open contact with Iraq captors
             
          7 hostages freed in Iraq, including 2 women
             
          Abducted CNN producer released in Gaza
             
          Two Italian hostages freed in Iraq
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲人成网站77777在线观看| 熟妇人妻久久精品一区二区 | 岛国岛国免费v片在线观看| 日本高清免费不卡视频| 精品国产一区二区三区香| 国产亚洲精品2021自在线| 日本一区二区精品色超碰| 日韩人妻系列无码专区| 国产精品亚洲成在人线| 国产精品专区第1页| 精品人妻少妇嫩草av专区| 五月综合网亚洲乱妇久久| 中文字幕一区二区三区在线不卡| 亚洲精品男男一区二区| 国产福利片一区二区三区| 亚洲va久久久噜噜噜久久狠狠| 沈阳45老熟女高潮喷水亮点| 成人国产av精品免费网| 亚洲精品人成网线在线| 亚洲AⅤ精品一区二区三区| 日韩加勒比一本无码精品| 久久人人爽天天玩人人妻精品| 亚洲精品中文字幕在线观| 精品日韩精品国产另类专区 | 国产成人精品视频不卡| 欧美巨大极度另类| 国产精品黄色片| 色综合久久人妻精品日韩| 伊人久久大香线蕉av色婷婷色| 夜夜爽77777妓女免费看| 精精国产xxx在线观看| 亚洲成av人片天堂网无码| 又爽又大又黄a级毛片在线视频 | 92国产精品午夜福利免费| 国产精品一区二区久久岳| 国产日韩久久免费影院| 男人+高清无码+一区二区| 日韩伦理片| 亚洲成av人片一区二区| 亚洲区综合区小说区激情区| 久草国产视频|