<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Fireworks plant blast kills 27 in Guangxi
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-10-06 08:43

          A blast at a fireworks factory in South China's Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region on Monday killed 27 people and wounded a further 59.

          The deaths at the factory were not the only tragedies during the National Day holidays. Two other incidents in Guangxi and North China's Shanxi Province during the week-long National Day holidays resulted in four deaths.


          Local people inspect the wreckage of the blast. [Xinhua]

          The blast at the fireworks factory in Pubei County, Qinzhou, may have been caused by a blast inside a workshop, the initial investigation found.

          Xinhua News Agency said three major shops at the factory were destroyed by the blast while the roofs of four surrounding rooms were also blown off.

          The township factory employed nearly 100 people and had an output value of 5 million yuan (US$604,600) last year.

          The wounded were all rushed to local hospitals and are being taken care of. More than 80 medical workers were organized to help them, Xinhua News Agency reported yesterday.

          The Guangxi government has called on all fireworks plants in the autonomous region to stop production and improve safety measures, China News Service reported yesterday.

          A Pubei County official told China News Service that the accident was the third blast at a fireworks factory in the county since May.

          The official said the other two incidents in May and August killed three and injured more than 10, including two children, who were hurt by fireworks left at the site of the May explosion.

          There are growing safety concerns regarding to fireworks factories, the official was quoted as saying.

          Guangxi is a fireworks manufacturing base and fireworks factories are major sources of income for local governments in cities like Beihai, Yulin and Qinzhou.

          However, fireworks production is hazardous.

          Guangxi launched a campaign last year to phase out unqualified companies.

          According to Xinhua, the number of private producers dropped by more than a half by May.

          In an separate incident, two people died of gas poisoning at a limekiln in Guangxi's Liucheng County on Monday.

          Xinhua said the two were killed trying to rescue other poisoned people at the bottom of the limekiln.

          The lives of the other victims are no longer in danger.

          Experts said the gas may have been carbon monoxide, sulphur dioxide or cyanogen sulphide.

          In a third incident, two women died in a climbing accident in Lingchuan County in Shanxi on Saturday, Xinhua reported.

          Both women fell after safety ropes broke while they were climbing over a gorge. Both were from Central China's Henan Province and were in their twenties.

          More than 30 Chinese teams and four from England, France and Germany had been climbing since Friday. All climbing was stopped after the falls.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Asia, Europe differ on summit expansion

           

             
           

          Facts, figures reveal better life has dawned

           

             
           

          Car bomb kills 37 at Pakistan rally

           

             
           

          Wen extends neighbourly hand to Hanoi

           

             
           

          Oil scales US$52 on winter fuel fears

           

             
           

          Fireworks plant blast kills 27 in Guangxi

           

             
            Wen extends neighbourly hand to Hanoi
             
            Hu hails ties with old friends
             
            Facts, figures reveal better life has dawned
             
            Country makes strides in space technology
             
            Chirac's visit to strengthen ties
             
            Nation's media urged to promote safe sex
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日日碰狠狠添天天爽超碰97| 欧洲免费一区二区三区视频| 综合亚洲伊人午夜网| 加勒比中文字幕无码一区| 粉嫩一区二区三区国产精品| 成人精品一区二区三区不卡免费看| 亚洲欧洲精品一区二区| 久久香蕉国产线看观看精品yw| 亚洲大尺度一区二区三区| 亚洲精品久综合蜜| 国产乱妇乱子视频在播放| 午夜福利在线永久视频| 亚洲无av中文字幕在线| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 国产精品 精品国内自产拍| 亚洲精品人妻中文字幕| 亚洲国产午夜福利精品| 风骚少妇久久精品在线观看 | 九九热在线视频只有精品| 国产成人欧美综合在线影院| 久久热这里只有精品最新| 色色97| 国产精品99久久免费| 国产99在线 | 亚洲| 欧洲熟妇精品视频| 69天堂人成无码免费视频| 饥渴丰满少妇大力进入| 黄色A级国产免费大片视频| 亚洲AV秘 无码一区二区三区1 | 成人免费亚洲av在线| 国产午夜福利小视频在线| 亚洲精品一二三中文字幕| 女同国产日韩精品在线| 黄色亚洲一区二区在线观看| 中文字幕乱码中文乱码毛片| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载| 欧美亚洲综合成人A∨在线| 国产精品亚洲аv无码播放| 大香伊蕉在人线国产免费|