<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          U.S. commander in Iraq faulted supply chain - report
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-10-18 09:26

          The former top U.S. commander in Iraq complained last winter to the Pentagon that a poor supply situation was threatening the Army's ability to fight, The Washington Post reported on its Web site on Sunday.

          Army Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez wrote in a letter to top Army officials that the lack of key spare parts for tanks, helicopters and other systems was such a severe problem that "I cannot continue to support sustained combat operations with rates this low," the newspaper reported.

          Senior Army officials told the newspaper that most of Sanchez's concerns had been addressed but that they continue to closely monitor the problems he identified.

          Gary Motsek, deputy director of operations for the Army Materiel Command, was quoted as saying that the situation is "substantially better" now.

          According to the newspaper, Sanchez said in a letter sent Dec. 4 that Army units in Iraq were waiting an average of 40 days for critical spare parts, which he noted was almost three times the Army's average.

          He also protested that U.S. soldiers still needed protective inserts to upgrade body armor and that delivery twice had been postponed in the month before his writing, the newspaper reported.

          The Washington Post said it was given a copy of the letter by a person familiar with the situation who was dismayed that front-line troops had not been adequately supplied.

          Sanchez was the senior U.S. military commander in Iraq from June 2003 until the summer of 2004.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Chinese riot police head for Haiti mission

           

             
           

          Wiping out poverty galvanizes China

           

             
           

          2 Chinese shot dead in robbery in S. Africa

           

             
           

          Chinese drivers worry of petrol price hikes

           

             
           

          NY Times endorses John Kerry for president

           

             
           

          Pentagon: Ex-detainees return to terror

           

             
            Car bomb kills at least seven in Baghdad
             
            Pentagon: Ex-detainees return to terror
             
            Kerry warns middle class against Bush
             
            NY Times endorses John Kerry for president
             
            Israel: Gaza incursion was a success
             
            Analysis: 8 states may decide election
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Car bomb kills at least seven in Baghdad
             
          Six GIs killed in Iraq bombings, crashes
             
          Britain may move troops nearer Baghdad
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区三区色成人| 久久精品伊人无码二区| 日韩视频一区二区三区视频 | 91在线精品麻豆欧美在线| 日韩成人一区二区二十六区| 亚洲熟妇色xxxxx亚洲| 中文字幕久久精品波多野结| 97精品亚成在人线免视频| 国内外精品成人免费视频| 国产suv精品一区二区四| 国产女精品视频网站免费蜜芽| 国产天美传媒性色av高清| 亚洲中文久久久精品无码| 亚洲国产精品成人av网| 日本精品中文字幕在线不卡| 久草视频在线这里只有精品| 好深好湿好硬顶到了好爽| 国产毛片子一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品一区在线看| 福利视频一区福利二区| 乱人伦中文字幕成人网站在线| 久久综合给合久久狠狠97色| 他掀开裙子把舌头伸进去添视频| 国产三级精品三级在线看| 国产成人av在线影院无毒| 成人免费无码大片A毛片抽搐色欲| 午夜国产精品视频免费看电影| 国产精品免费视频不卡| 成人av在线一区二区三区| 国产亚洲精品成人av一区| 免费观看日本污污ww网站69| 国产精品男女午夜福利片| 欧美喷潮最猛视频| 国产99在线 | 欧美| 国语自产少妇精品视频蜜桃| 日日摸夜夜添夜夜添国产三级| 人妻少妇精品性色av蜜桃| 国产SM重味一区二区三区| 久久精品国产亚洲av电影| 亚洲综合av永久无码精品一区二区| 国产丝袜在线精品丝袜不卡|