<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Archaeologists crave important finds at Zhou Dynasty burial site
          By Ma Lie (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-10-18 22:58

          Chinese archaeologists hope to discover additional important relics from recently uncovered Western Zhou (1046-771 BC) cemetery to confirm existing findings and reveal new clues about the ancient dynasty.

          The excavation on No 32 and No 18 tombs of the cemetery that was discovered earlier this year was approved by the State Cultural Relics Administration. Official digging at the tombs started on Sunday.

          "It is the first time to open Western Zhou tombs that feature four tunnels showing they once belonged to high-ranking officials in that ancient dynasty and, their hosts may be the kings of the Western Zhou," said Zhang Tinghao, director of the Shaanxi Provincial Cultural Relics Administration.

          According to Zhang, the excavation on the two tombs is expected to be completed around the coming Spring Festival (Chinese lunar New Year) which falls in early February. The tombs were chosen to be opened because "they are representatives of all tombs in the cemetery and have proper conditions for digging," the director said.

          Located on the Fenghuang Mountain, about seven kilometres north of Qishan County, Shaanxi Province in Northwest China, the Western Zhou cemetery was first found late last year. Then, in February,archaeologists from Beijing and Shaanxi made a trial dig on the cemetery.

          "We discovered that in the cemetery there are 22 large-scale tombs, of which 10 have four tunnels -- that we know now are the highest class of tombs in the Western Zhou Dynasty. And we also unearthed some 700 pieces of tortoise shells inscribed with Chinese characters, and some building ruins," said Wang Zhankui, head of the excavation team which has been investigating the cemetery since February.

          The Western Zhou Dynasty was a very important period in Chinese history, when China's original feudalism and traditional cultural system were formed. However, there remains a lack of objects about the dynasty for researchers and archaeologists to fully study.

          The discovery of the cemetery created a stir in Chinese archaeological circles and is being heralded by top archaeological experts as a find of great significance.

          Experts expect to find more objects and hope to make great breakthroughs that could allow analysis and explanations for a series of mysteries of the dynasty.

          "However, we can not confirm that we will unearth anything significant from the tombs, because the tombs were robbed many times, and we must work carefully while suppress our curiosity," Wang Zhankui said.

          In accordance with instructions from the State Cultural Relics Administration, the archaeological team led by Wang Zhankui will enlarge their investigating area from 10 kilometres to 100 kilometres around the cemetery.

          Zhang also revealed that his team drilled 192 tombs outside the cemetery late last month, further confirming the area was an important burial site for high-ranking people in the Western Zhou Dynasty.

          Song Xinchao, deputy director of the Cultural Relics Protection Department of the State Cultural Relics Administration, said his administration did not decide if other tombs in the cemetery be opened in the future.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Warding off dark side, China displays fuel-saving cars

           

             
           

          Chinese riot police head for Haiti mission

           

             
           

          Hu urges police to improve performance

           

             
           

          Wiping out poverty galvanizes China

           

             
           

          2 Chinese shot dead in robbery in S. Africa

           

             
           

          NY Times endorses John Kerry for president

           

             
            Wiping out poverty galvanizes China
             
            Garbage a mounting problem in Shanghai
             
            2 Chinese shot dead in robbery in S. Africa
             
            Intangible cultural heritage to be listed
             
            Chinese drivers worry of petrol price hikes
             
            Ancient prison under repair for tourism
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲婷婷六月的婷婷| 麻豆精品一区综合av在线| 久9热免费精品视频在线观看| 欧美一级片在线观看| 亚洲国产日韩在线视频| 亚洲av日韩av一区久久| 国产精品一区二区三区91| 人妻精品中文字幕av| 国产小受被做到哭咬床单GV| 国内精品伊人久久久久AV一坑| 亚洲av日韩在线资源| 久久er99热精品一区二区| 亚洲欧美国产成人综合欲网| 在线播放深夜精品三级| 激情五月开心综合亚洲| 国产精成人品日日拍夜夜| 精品久久久久久无码不卡| 亚洲一区二区三区自拍偷拍| 欧美老熟妇乱子伦牲交视频| 亚洲爆乳少妇无码激情| 中文字幕人成无码免费视频| av色蜜桃一区二区三区| 国产无套护士在线观看| 免费人成网站视频在线观看| 日本精品一区二区不卡| 国产亚洲精品线观看动态图| 无码日韩做暖暖大全免费不卡| 国产女人乱人伦精品一区二区| 亚洲精品一二三中文字幕| 国产在线精品一区二区中文| 亚洲最大色综合成人av| 久久99久国产麻精品66| 免费无码高H视频在线观看| 国产精品亚洲片夜色在线| 国产亚洲精品在av| 婷婷国产亚洲性色av网站| 欧美激情综合色综合啪啪五月| 无码人妻一区二区三区四区AV| 麻豆最新国产av原创精品| 国产精品中文字幕视频| 天堂mv在线mv免费mv香蕉|