<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Coal mine blast kills 64, 84 still trapped
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-10-22 17:16

          Rescuers have found another two bodies underground the Daping coal mine in central China's Henan Province, bringing the death toll in Wednesday's gas blast to 64.


          Two rescuers carry the body of a dead miner out of the coal pit in the Daping Coal Mine in Central China's Henan Province October 21, 2004. The Chinese characters above the gate read "Safety Is the Utmost Priority." Death toll from the mine gas blast has increased to 62, and 86 are still missing. Rescue operation still goes on. [newsphoto]

          Ambulances arrive at the coal mine for the rescue operation October 21, 2004. [Xinhua]

          The two bodies were found at 10:00 a.m. Friday.

          Rescue work for the other 84 missing was continuing.

          Rescuers have reduced the average gas density to normal and repaired a major passageway overnight to speed up the flows of rescuers and rescue vehicles, said Li Hongshan, an official in charge of production at Daping coal mine.

          Large areas of short circuits north of the passageway are yet to be repaired and two more locations still report high gas density due to ventilation failures.

          The monitoring system at the rescue headquarters showed at 7:22 a.m. Friday that communication was yet to resume at several locations in the mine. At 9:20 a.m., four trucks of cable were delivered to the mine by the Pingmei Group to replace what had been destroyed in the blast.

          The blast occurred 10:10 p.m. Wednesday when 446 miners were working in the mine of Zhengmei Group located in Xinmi.

          Two hundred and ninety-eight miners managed to escape after the blast happened, while the rest were trapped underground.

          The provincial government quickly organized the rescue operation while a 14-member working team of the State Council, headed by Secretary-General of the State Council Hua Jianmin, arrived at the mine Thursday afternoon.

          Local source said the trapped miners are mostly from Henan Province, and that the survival chance for the missing is quite slim.

          All the injured, including four severely cases, were sent to the General Hospital affiliated with the Zhengzhou Coal Industry Group. A detailed casualty list has not yet been made available.


          A miner waits anxiously for news about the fate of his co-workers stranded underground in the Daping Coal Mine in Central China's Henan Province October 21. The gas blast accident Wednesday night has killed 62 miners and 86 others are missing. [newsphoto]

          At the office building of the Daping Coal Mine, bodies of victims were covered with green canvas awaiting identification, the Xinhua News Agency said.

          "So many patients were sent to the hospital at one blow, the number of the doctors and nurses on duty was not enough. Therefore we had to call all doctors, nurses, logistics and office staff to take part in the medical care," said a nurse from the hospital, who declined to give her name.

          "We have continued working, some of us are too busy to eat anything," she said.

          Some of the professors and chief physicians came from as far as the College of Medicine at Zhengzhou University and many other larger hospitals in Henan Province.

          An official at the hospital said many of the injured miners suffered smoke inhalation or skin lacerations when they escaped.

          When I saw these patients they were all black. It was hard to distinguish their original appearance," a nurse recalled of the chaos.

          "We helped them to clean their bodies and changed their clothes into new and clean underwear, which were brought in by logistics staff after the patients arrived."

          "Some of the patients can't eat by themselves, so we feed them meals and water," she said.

          "We chat with some of the lightly injured patients... most of them didn't want to recall the tragic panic of the disaster," she said.

          At the scene, most of the patients are already out of danger, but the doctors and nurses are still closely watching for sudden changes. Located under the Songshan Mountain, 40 kilometres to the southwest of Zhengzhou, the State-owned Daping Coal Mine had 4,100 employees.

          Put into operation in 1986, the mine had annual coal production of 1.3 million tons.

          The local government sent more than 1,000 rescue workers to the site, reports said.

          According to experiences in previous coal mine disasters caused by gas explosions, hope for the missing miners is fleeting, deputy administrator of the State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS) Sun Huashan said at a news conference Thursday.

          The accident was the deadliest coal mine disaster by far this year, Sun said.

          He said that a special team with SAWS leadership has been sent to the site of the blast.

          The density of the gas underground should be closely monitored while rescue efforts continue.

          In another accident in Southwest China's Chongqing, six miners died and seven other were missing after a gas leak in a grim reminder that the world's biggest mining industry is also the most dangerous, with thousands of people killed in explosions, floods and other mishaps every year.

          Work safety officials have racked their brains for ways to reduce the death toll from mining accidents through the closure of small-scale unsafe, illegal mines and raising safety standards.

          However, lured by the profits, many small mine owners and local officials have quietly re-opened dangerous pits in many places in recent years.

          Sun said SAWS will co-operate with labour supervision departments to actively implement insurance systems for industrial injuries.

          He also urged enterprises themselves to shoulder responsibility for accidents and protect the life and property rights for their employees through insurance.

          China has put forward special laws on insurance for industrial injuries, which, however, have been carried out in an "unbalanced" way throughout the country, he said.

          The overall work safety situation has been improved this year, Sun noted.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Free trade pact with ASEAN in sight

           

             
           

          Coal mine blast kills 64, 84 still trapped

           

             
           

          Economy grows 9.5% in first nine months

           

             
           

          Farmers sickened by kitchen smoke

           

             
           

          Cathay Pacific targets Air China IPO shares

           

             
           

          Study: US presidential race most expensive

           

             
            Hu urges saving lives of trapped coal miners
             
            China to release predictions of ten key industries
             
            Two more agricultural insurers gain approval
             
            Dispute arises between old, new laws
             
            New hybrid rice developed
             
            Firms told be fair to migrant workers
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Death toll rises to 62 in Henan coal mine blast
             
          56 killed, 92 stranded in coal mine blast
             
          Mine blast kills 56, 148 others feared dead
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色九九视频| 亚洲一级成人影院在线观看| 婷婷亚洲国产成人精品性色| 伊人欧美在线| 久久亚洲人成网站| 亚洲精品中文字幕无乱码| 亚洲人成网站在线播放2019| 日韩精品人妻中文字幕有码视频| 看免费的无码区特aa毛片| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇视频| 日韩精品一区二区三区四| 日韩精品一区二区都可以| 116美女极品a级毛片| 成人亚洲狠狠一二三四区| 久热这里只有精品12| 天天综合天天做天天综合| 国产三级精品三级在线区| 亚洲有无码中文网| 久久av色欲av久久蜜桃网| 亚洲精品第一区二区在线| 秋霞电影院午夜无码免费视频| 亚洲激情一区二区三区在线 | 国产又黄又爽又不遮挡视频| 亚洲国产成人综合精品| 中文字幕有码在线第十页| 伊人天天久大香线蕉av色| 亚洲中文字幕伊人久久无码 | 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网| 午夜精品影视国产一区在线麻豆| 99在线观看视频免费| 亚洲av熟女国产一二三| 国产精品免费视频不卡| 99精品国产中文字幕| 国产精品无码成人午夜电影| 国产剧情福利AV一区二区| 黑人玩弄人妻中文在线| 国产99在线 | 免费| 无码专区中文字幕无码| 精品亚洲无人区一区二区| 亚洲人午夜精品射精日韩| 中文字幕亚洲无线码一区女同|