<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Group claims to kill kidnapped Iraq troops
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-10-28 21:01

          An Iraqi militant group said on its Web site Thursday that it had killed 11 Iraqi troops taken hostage south of Baghdad.

          The Ansar al-Sunnah Army said it had beheaded one and shot the 10 others. The 11 Iraqi National Guardsmen were captured on the highway between Baghdad and Hillah.

          "After investigating with them and (hearing) their confessions, it turned out this group was responsible for guarding the Crusader American troops in Radwaniya area and what's around it in southern Baghdad," a statement posted on the web site said.

          The group has claimed responsibility for a number of attacks and hostage takings, including the slaying of 12 Nepalese who were taken hostage in August.

          Also Thursday, Iraqi extremists in a videotape aired by Al-Jazeera television showed what they said was a Polish woman hostage held in Iraq and demanded that Poland remove all its troops from Iraq and that Iraqi female prisoners be released.

          Meanwhile, a different militant group claimed Thursday to have obtained a large amount of explosives missing from a munitions depot facility in Iraq and threatened to use them against foreign troops who invade Iraqi cities.

          The new kidnapping drama came as deadline wound down for a Japanese hostage who was shown in a video aired Tuesday saying his captors — said to be the al-Qaida-linked militant group of Abu Musab al-Zarqawi — would behead him in 48 hours unless Japan withdraws its troops from Iraq, a demand Tokyo has rejected.

          Also held since last week is humanitarian worker Margaret Hassan, an Irish-British-Iraqi woman who appeared in a video broadcast on Al-Jazeera on Wednesday pleading for Britain to act to save her life.

          In new violence Thursday, a car bomb exploded Thursday in southern Baghdad, killing a U.S. soldier and at least one Iraqi civilian and wounding two other American soldiers, the U.S. military said. At least 1,109 members of the U.S. military have died since the beginning of the Iraq war in March 2003, according to an Associated Press count.

          The new hostage video showed a middle-aged woman with gray hair and dressed in a polka-dotted blouse sitting in front of two masked gunmen, one of whom was pointing a pistol at her head.

          The kidnappers, who called themselves the Abu Bakr al-Siddiq Fundamentalist Brigades, said the woman, who was not identified by name, was a Polish citizen working with U.S. troops in Iraq.

          Interior Ministry spokesman Col. Adnan Abdul-Rahman said the woman was a longtime Iraq resident with Iraqi citizenship and was believed to have been abducted Wednesday night from her home in Baghdad. Abdul-Rahman did not release her name.

          The woman's voice was not audible on the tape, but Al-Jazeera said the woman called on Polish troops to leave the country and for U.S. and Iraqi authorities to release all female detainees from the Abu Ghraib prison.

          Defense Minister Jerzy Szmajdzinski vowed that Poland government would not give in to the kidnappers' demands.

          "The Polish government will not deal with fulfilling the demands of the abductors," he said.

          Poland commands some 6,000 troops from 15 nations — including some 2,400 from Poland — in the Babil, Karbala and Wasit provinces.

          Ahmed al-Sheikh, Al-Jazeera's editor-in-chief, said the kidnappers did not mention a specific death threat or give a deadline. He would not say when or how the station obtained the tape.

           

          Japanese leaders were trying Thursday to win the realease of Shosei Koda, a 24-year-old Japanese tourist who appeared in a video Tuesday saying he would be beheaded in 48 hours unless Japan pulled out of Iraq. No specific time for the deadline's end Thursday was given.

          Al-Zarqawi's terror group, al-Qaida in Iraq, claimed responsibility for Koda's abduction.

          Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi, who has rejected the demand, said his government was "calling on other countries and those who sympathetic to Japan, and the Iraqi people" to help.

          "But it remains difficult to figure out the situation," Koizumi said. "Mr. Koda is ... just an ordinary, curious young man, and we are really hoping for his release."

          A Japanese government envoy arrived early Thursday in Amman, Jordan, to coordinate diplomatic efforts to free Koda.

          Koda, who left Japan in January for a yearlong trip starting in New Zealand, told people he met traveling that he wanted to go to Iraq to see the country.

          Koda's father Masumi, 54, appealed for his son's life in a videotape aired Wednesday by Al-Jazeera.

          "What I want Shosei's kidnappers to understand is that he is not an activist supporting the stay of the Japanese troops in Iraq nor the American policy there," his father said.

          Late Wednesday, Al-Jazeera aired a video showing Hassan, the kidnapped director of CARE International in Iraq, who again pleaded with Britain to withdraw its forces from Iraq even as some 800 British troops began deploying toward the Baghdad area. She also asked for the release of Iraqi women hostages.

          The soldiers of the Black Watch and the Queen's Dragoon Guards are expected to assume security responsibility in areas close to the capital to relieve U.S. troops who are preparing for a major assault on the insurgent stronghold of Fallujah and other areas west and north of the capital.

          Hassan, 59, is the most high-profile of more than 150 foreign hostages who have been abducted in Iraq. At least 33 of the hostages have been killed.

          No group has claimed responsibility in Hassan's abduction. But followers of Jordanian militant Abu Musab al-Zarqawi made the same demand for the release of female prisoners in the abduction of two Americans and a Briton last month. All three were beheaded.

          Prime Minister Tony Blair's decision to agree to the U.S. request for redeployment is a politically sensitive one for the British leader, whose popularity has plummeted because of his support for the Iraq war.

          On Thursday, a separate armed group calling itself Al-Islam's Army Brigades, Al-Karar Brigade, said it had coordinated with officers and soldiers of "the American intelligence" to obtain a "huge amount of the explosives that were in the al-Qaqaa facility."

          The claim couldn't be independently verified. The speaker was surrounded by masked, armed men standing in front of a black banner with the group's name on it in the tape obtained by Associated Press Television News.

          "We promise God and the Iraqi people that we will use it against the occupation forces and those who cooperate with them in the event of these forces threatening any Iraqi city," the man added.

          Nearly 400 tons of conventional explosives have disappeared from the al-Qaqaa facility south of Baghdad, according to the International Atomic Energy Agency.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Interest rates raised for first time in a decade

           

             
           

          Nation takes firm stance on arable land

           

             
           

          More job vacancies reported in third quarter

           

             
           

          China raises pension for enterprise retirees

           

             
           

          Traffic law shores up road safety

           

             
           

          Sick Arafat heads to Paris, cancer suspected

           

             
            Iraqi deaths count to 100,000 -- survey
             
            Sick Arafat heads to Paris, cancer suspected
             
            Insurgents slaughter 11 Iraqi soldiers
             
            Kidnappers tighten screw on US allies in Iraq
             
            Indonesian court opens Bashir terror trial
             
            Group claims to kill kidnapped Iraq troops
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Kidnappers tighten screw on US allies in Iraq
             
          Kidnapping of aid worker stirs debate
             
          Hostage-taking wave has roots in poverty
             
          Police learning to deal with kidnapping
             
          Freed Australian says Iraqi militants not savages
             
          One Chinese hostage killed, another freed
             
          Further talks needed to free engineers
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩人妻无码精品久久免费一| 国产香蕉在线视频| 亚洲岛国成人免费av| 亚洲欧美日韩尤物AⅤ一区| 性色av无码无在线观看| 欧美交a欧美精品喷水| 色吊丝二区三区中文写幕| 强插少妇视频一区二区三区| 老司机亚洲精品一区二区| 婷婷四虎东京热无码群交双飞视频 | 亚洲AV无码国产成人久久强迫| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载 | 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 亚洲av综合色区久久精品天堂| 久久九九99这里有视频| 亚洲 欧美 唯美 国产 伦 综合| av在线播放无码线| 微拍福利一区二区三区| 中文字幕av熟女人妻| 欧美怡春院一区二区三区| 99精品久久免费精品久久 | 欧美制服丝袜亚洲另类在线| 日本道播放一区二区三区| 亚洲国产成人精品女人久| 国产原创自拍三级在线观看| 成人午夜视频一区二区无码| 国产一区二区三区色老头| 国产三级精品三级| 欧美黑人性暴力猛交高清| 亚洲精品日韩在线丰满| 男男高h喷水荡肉爽文| 亚洲小说乱欧美另类| 91福利国产在线观一区二区| 日韩有码av中文字幕| 亚洲 日本 欧洲 欧美 视频 | 爱情岛亚洲论坛成人网站| 性一交一乱一伦| 麻豆一区二区中文字幕| 人妻少妇偷人一区二区| av永久免费网站在线观看| 中文字幕第一页亚洲精品|