<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Seoul asks Bush to focus on nuclear crisis
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-11-06 17:17

          US President George W. Bush and his South Korean counterpart Roh Moo-Hyun have agreed to step up efforts to resume multilateral talks aimed at ending North Korea's nuclear weapons programme, officials said.

          The agreement came when Roh called Bush late Friday to congratulate the US president on his re-election, the presidential Blue House said.

          "The two presidents agreed to step up joint efforts to ensure that six-party talks may take place at the earliest possible date," spokesman Kim Jong-Min of the Blue House said.

          "President Roh proposed that the two countries give top priority to resolving the North Korean nuclear issue so as to provide a decisive momentum to bring about peace on the Korean peninsula," he said.

          "President Bush gave an affirmative response," he said.

          Roh and Bush also agreed to discuss in detail the stand-off over North Korea's nuclear drive when they meet on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) forum in Santiago, Chile later this month.

          The North Korean nuclear issue was also high on the agenda when South Korean Foreign Minister Ban Ki-Moon met with his Japanese counterpart Nobutaka Machimura here Saturday, officials of the foreign ministry here said.

          Machimura, who arrived here late Friday for a brief visit until late Saturday, also discussed with Ban other pending issues including a summit between South Korea and Japan due to take place in Japan next month.

          Pyongyang failed to turn up for a fourth round of the six-party talks scheduled for last month, including the two Koreas, the United States, Japan China and Russia.

          The confrontation began in October 2002 when US officials said North Korea had admitted in a bilateral meeting to pursuing a covert uranium-enrichment programme.

          North Korea, however, has since denied running such a programme, and has demanded food and energy aid and diplomatic concessions in return for refreezing an older, plutonium-based nuclear arms programme, mothballed in 1994.

          Han Song-Ryol, deputy chief of North Korea's mission to the United Nations, this week told the liberal Hankyoreh daily that Pyongyang does not oppose the framework of six-party talks but was deeply suspicious of US moves.

          "We suspect the United States has been using the six-way talks to earn time for its invasion of our country," he said, adding Washington's hostility had prompted Pyongyang to strengthen its "nuclear deterrent force".



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Nation likely to be 3rd largest trading power

           

             
           

          Nutritional imbalance plagues people

           

             
           

          Mine blast kills 33, injures 6 in Henan

           

             
           

          Coal mining: Most deadly job in China

           

             
           

          Shen and Zhao win Cup of China

           

             
           

          Consumer price remains stable in October

           

             
            Police lose control of Mosul amid uprising
             
            Arafat buried in Chaotic scenes in West Bank
             
            U.S. may use Iraq meeting to engage Iran
             
            Bush vows second-term push for Palestinian state
             
            Dutch to withdraw troops from Iraq in March
             
            Haiti PM orders arrest warrant against Aristide
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 香蕉在线精品一区二区| 亚洲大片中文字幕久久| 真实国产老熟女无套内射| 99热国产成人最新精品| 欧美激情 亚洲 在线| 国产MD视频一区二区三区| 美女精品黄色淫秽片网站| 午夜福利片1000无码免费| 国产区精品系列在线观看| 久久夜色精品国产亚洲av| 成人看的污污超级黄网站免费| 久久男人av资源站| 久久久久免费看少妇高潮A片| 精品无码久久久久久尤物| 久久先锋男人AV资源网站| 亚洲日韩欧美在线观看| 蜜芽久久人人超碰爱香蕉| 亚洲经典千人经典日产| 天堂av最新版中文在线| 国语偷拍视频一区二区三区| 韩国美女福利视频一区二区| 婷婷丁香五月亚洲中文字幕| 精品国产一区二区三区av色诱| 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区在线 | 风流老熟女一区二区三区| 久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲片| 伊人欧美在线| 亚洲国产99精品国自产拍| 三叶草欧洲码在线| 宅男噜噜噜66网站高清| 免费国产综合色在线精品| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字| 久久亚洲精品情侣| 国产成人精品视频不卡| 国产v亚洲v天堂a无码99| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区| 国产激情一区二区三区午夜| 久久精品无码一区二区APP | 国产精品国产高清国产一区 | 日本污视频在线观看|