<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Philippine rail cars crash into ravine, 100 trapped
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-11-12 11:04

          Rescuers in the Philippines smashed train windows with axes and hammers on Friday to reach 100 passengers trapped when a carriage derailed and dragged other cars into a ravine, killing at least four people.

          Police and Philippine National Railways officials said it was too early to pinpoint the cause but track and fittings in the area had been stolen in the past and sold as scrap metal.

          Philippine Air Force rescuers retrieve victims of a government owned Philippine National Railways train which fell into a ravine after it was derailed November 12, 2004 in Padre Burgos town in Quezon province south of Manila. At least 10 people died and hundreds of passengers were injured in the accident. [Reuters]
          Philippine Air Force rescuers retrieve victims of a government owned Philippine National Railways train which fell into a ravine after it was derailed November 12, 2004 in Padre Burgos town in Quezon province south of Manila. At least 10 people died and hundreds of passengers were injured in the accident. [Reuters]
          Many of the 312 people on board were pulled from the wreckage of the early morning accident and rescuers were focusing on the crowded last car. At least 80 people were injured.

          "There are still people down there. We're trying to get them out," the police officer directing rescue operations told a radio station from the scene.

          A conductor on the train, Melquiades del Pillar, said there were about 150 people in the fan-cooled economy carriage, which shuddered when the train rounded a bend.

          Rescuers search for victims of the government owned Philippine National Railways train which fell into a ravine after it was derailed November 12, 2004 in Padre Burgos town in Quezon province south of Manila. [Reuters]
          Rescuers search for victims of the government owned Philippine National Railways train which fell into a ravine after it was derailed November 12, 2004 in Padre Burgos town in Quezon province south of Manila. [Reuters]
          "It was very quick. I felt like we were being pulled over," del Pillar said on radio.

          The train was travelling overnight from Naga City in the Bicol region to Manila, some 300 km (185 miles) to the northwest.

          Disaster officials said the first report of the accident near Padre Burgos town came at about 3:30 a.m. (1930 GMT on Thursday).

          Police said five of the train's eight cars had derailed and tumbled about 40 feet (10 metres) into a ravine that was at least 100 feet deep. The back half of the train was for passengers and the front for cargo.

          Villagers, police and soldiers used ropes to reach the wreckage and any tools at hand to try to free those trapped inside. Philippine National Railways said it was sending a train with cranes to lift the damaged carriages.

          Police commandeered vehicles to rush the wounded to hospital in Lucena, while other passengers waited for a relief train being sent from Manila.

          Rail disasters are relatively uncommon in the Philippines, but shantytown dwellers are frequently killed by passing trains.

          "We have sent teams to inspect the tracks to see if there are missing parts because there were instances of theft in that area," a Philippine National Railways engineer said on radio.

          The company recently bought second-hand coaches from Japan to modernise its stock of passenger cars.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Nation likely to be 3rd largest trading power

           

             
           

          Nutritional imbalance plagues people

           

             
           

          Mine blast kills 33, injures 6 in Henan

           

             
           

          Coal mining: Most deadly job in China

           

             
           

          Shen and Zhao win Cup of China

           

             
           

          Consumer price remains stable in October

           

             
            Police lose control of Mosul amid uprising
             
            Arafat buried in Chaotic scenes in West Bank
             
            U.S. may use Iraq meeting to engage Iran
             
            Bush vows second-term push for Palestinian state
             
            Dutch to withdraw troops from Iraq in March
             
            Haiti PM orders arrest warrant against Aristide
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品视频一区二区福利午夜| 国产精品色一区二区三区| 国产精品理论片| 久久久久国产精品熟女影院| 日韩有码中文字幕国产| 国产情侣激情在线对白| 国产色悠悠在线免费观看| 日韩一区二区三区日韩精品| 无码中文av波多野结衣一区 | 国产精品区一二三四久久| 97精品伊人久久大香线蕉| 国产精一区二区黑人巨大| 日夜啪啪一区二区三区| 天美传媒mv免费观看完整| 亚洲国产永久精品成人麻豆| 免费无码成人AV片在线| 国产天美传媒性色av| 久久精品成人91一区二区| 免费网站看V片在线毛| 久在线视频播放免费视频| 久久精品女人天堂aaa| 日韩精品一区二区蜜臀av| 日本一区二区三本视频在线观看| 蜜桃亚洲一区二区三区四| 麻豆a级片| 久久久精品94久久精品| 欧美大屁股喷潮水xxxx| 天天夜碰日日摸日日澡性色AV| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 中文字幕av一区二区三区| 老司机性色福利精品视频| 不卡高清AV手机在线观看| 亚洲最大天堂无码精品区| 久久毛片少妇高潮| 一个人看的WWW免费视频在线观看 国产成人无码免费看视频软件 | 久久精品水蜜桃av综合天堂| 精品国产成人午夜福利| 亚洲av高清一区二区三| 日韩精品视频一区二区不卡| 92国产精品午夜福利免费| 国产精品成人一区二区三|