<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Mine blast kills 33, injures 6 in Henan
          By Yu Zhong (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-11-13 00:06

          Thirty-three people were confirmed dead in a gas explosion, which also injured six, at a coal mine in Central China's Henan Province on Friday, according to local safety authorities.

          Relatives of the victims at the blast are heart broken after confirming the deaths. [newsphoto]
          The six injured, including two in critical condition, were sent to hospital.

          "Rescue work was already finished by the afternoon. Now all efforts are concentrated on an investigation into the cause and condolences," said an official surnamed Chen with Henan Work Safety Bureau.

          The blast occurred at the Xincheng Coal Mine in Liangwa Town in Lushan County about noon on Thursday.

          According to Chen, the original coal mine site there was closed in 2001.

          However, Li Wei, head of the Xincheng Coal Mine, subcontracted the site to a local private mine owner in September, who soon began organizing illegal mining.

          Both Li Wei and the mine keeper have been detained.

          "There is still no idea of how many miners were working under the ground when the explosion took place," Chen said.

          Most of the employees of the mine are local residents, the Xinhua New Agency quoted Zhang Jufeng, director of the local coal mine bureau, as saying.

          The State Administration of Work Safety (SAWS) announced yesterday on its website that a coal mine safety inspection will be conducted across the area.

          The local government has ordered 400-odd coal mines in the area to stop production for a week for a complete inspection.

          On the day of the accident , a two-day nationwide conference on coal mine safety began in Beijing.

          State Councillor Hua Jianmin said at the meeting that China will take tough measures to rectify problems in the coal mine industry this winter.

          And SAWS said the spotlight will be shown upon gas safety difficulties, emphasizing that miners are not allowed to go underground without taking a self-rescue equipment, which may provide miners with some oxygen once an explosion occurs.

          According to Director of SAWS Wang Xianzheng, there are currently about 9,000 high-density gas coal mines in China, accounting for 30 per cent of the total.

          In the first nine months of this year, the nation witnessed 386 coal mine gas explosions, claiming 1,150 lives, Wang said.

          Last month, Henan saw a gas explosion at Daping coal mine, which killed 147 miners.

          Two days after the tragedy, the Provincial Coal Industrial Bureau issued a notice urging all coal mines to be immediately inspected for hidden dangers and to build up a professional gas monitoring team to guarantee the safety of miners.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Nation likely to be 3rd largest trading power

           

             
           

          Nutritional imbalance plagues people

           

             
           

          Mine blast kills 33, injures 6 in Henan

           

             
           

          Coal mining: Most deadly job in China

           

             
           

          Shen and Zhao win Cup of China

           

             
           

          Consumer price remains stable in October

           

             
            Hu pledges strategic partnership with Brazil
             
            Coal mining: Most deadly job in China
             
            Mine blast kills 33, injures 6 in Henan
             
            Consumer price remains stable in October
             
            Work on anti-trust legislation stepped up
             
            Wen: Nation strengthens ties with Luxembourg
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Death toll rises to 33 in Henan mine blast
             
          29 confirmed dead in Henan coal mine blast
             
          All 16 trapped miners confirmed dead
             
          Gold mine collapse kills three in NW. China
             
          Poisonous gas gush kills 15 Chinese miners
             
          Investigation for coal mine blast begins
             
          Henan coal mine blast toll jumps to 141
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲制服无码一区二区三区| 国产精品中文字幕一二三| 免费的特黄特色大片| 亚洲第一视频区| 亚洲a∨国产av综合av| 果冻传媒在线看免费高清| 国产老熟女视频一区二区| 成人片在线看无码不卡| 日本成熟少妇喷浆视频| 日本高清中文字幕免费一区二区 | 亚洲欧美日韩综合一区在线| av在线网站手机播放| 亚洲AV无码国产在丝袜APP| 成人免费AA片在线观看| 老师穿超短包臀裙办公室爆乳| 内地偷拍一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲日产国无高清码图片| 精品欧美一区二区三区久久久| 国产盗摄视频一区二区三区| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 蜜桃视频在线观看网站免费| 精品无码三级在线观看视频| 国产a级三级三级三级| 少妇人妻偷人精品视频| 在国产线视频A在线视频| 亚洲国产黄色| 美女裸体黄网站18禁止免费下载| 亚洲免费自拍偷拍视频| 国产精品一二三入口播放| 福利视频一区福利二区| 成人午夜无人区一区二区| 狠狠躁夜夜躁无码中文字幕| 成人欧美一区二区三区在线观看| 91区国产福利在线观看午夜| 亚洲第一福利网站在线观看| 国产一级毛片高清完整视频版| 国产精品久久大屁股白浆黑人| 亚洲色欲色欲WWW在线丝| 91小视频在线播放| 中文字幕av日韩有码|