<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          Arie Hann ready to take consequence of HK duel
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-11-17 10:55

          China's Dutch head coach Arie Hann is ready to take whatever the consequence at the eve of the team's do-or-die World Cup qualifying battle against Hong Kong of China.

          China's hopes of advancing to the 2006 World Cup finals could disappear on Wednesday if they fail to win by a big margin.


          Chinese football coach Arie Haan arrives at a press conference in Guangzhou, in China's southern Guangdong province, Tuesday Nov. 16, 2004. China plays Hong Kong in Guangzhou Wednesday in a match crucial for China's chances of qualifying for the 2006 World Cup. Haan earlier said he would step down if his team is knocked out of World Cup qualifying in the game Wednesday. [AP]

          Beleaguered Hann apparently felt the pressure as all the Chinese sports media and soccer fans are closely watching the game.

          "It's a wrong time (if we fail to qualify). And in this case, I have to take the consequence," he said at a briefing on Tuesday.

          "A loss may destroy the dream at this moment, but can't destroy the way up for Chinese football. You can't expect anything from zero to one hundred without any obstacle.

          "And surely it won't be the end of Chinese soccer," he stressed.

          That seemingly depressing attitude was contradictory to what heappeared in the past days.

          The former Stuttgart and FC Nuremberg coach seemed confident when the team started to train in Guangzhou a couple of days ago.

          "The Chinese are more powerful than the Hong Kong players. As long as we can play our level, we will win the match," Haan said.

          He also showed the confidence at the briefing as he said the loss in Kuwait should not be the reason for China to lose chance.

          "This time we are at home, which makes a big difference," he said.

          However, he refused to predict the score and said soccer was a miracle.

          "First we have to win and second to know what's happening in the other game that Kuwait played against Malaysia to take action,

          "But if we want to win with high score, we need to score at the first half," he said.

          A 1-0 defeat in Kuwait last month has left China's qualification in the balance. It must beat Hong Kong by at least two more goals than Kuwait, who lead the group on goal difference and will host winless Malaysia at the same time.

          Reports said that Malaysian football officials had already decided to line up a second-string team against the Kuwaitis.

          As only one team will qualify from the group with Wednesday's final round of matches to go, the Gulf side are now favourites to advance at the expense of China.

          Failure to reach the World Cup in Germany would be a devastating setback for China and would certainly mark the end of Hann's mission in China.

          "Of course if we do not qualify then (my) contract is automatically terminated," Haan said.

          Mindful of possible match-fixing, the Asian Football Association has already taken the unusual step of warning that they will be monitoring the game.

          The dreadful state of China's own league adds to the tension. It has been rocked with corruption scandals this season and has seen its top clubs call for a reform and threaten to pull out.

          The main seven clubs called G7 group, including Dalian Shide and Beijing Guoan, remained silent recently as the national team were preparing for the crucial game.

          Some experts predict an outburst over the Chinese soccer field if the national team suffers exit from the World Cup.



           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Beijing may get Yangtze water by 2010

           

             
           

          Economic growth on stable upward curve

           

             
           

          Overseas Chinese allowed to tranfer RMB

           

             
           

          Bush names hawkish Rice top US diplomat

           

             
           

          Mystery virus strikes HK children

           

             
           

          US warned: Be aware of Chen's dirty tricks

           

             
            Arie Hann ready to take consequence of HK duel
             
            Holyfield suspended by doctors
             
            WTA win tops off big year for Sharapova
             
            'Spaceman' Dale ends Ding dream
             
            China play Hong Kong in crucial World Cup qualifier
             
            Beckham scotches rumours of early retirement
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 丰满少妇又爽又紧又丰满在线观看| 国产精品福利自产拍久久 | 人与禽交av在线播放| 国产精品午夜福利资源| 少妇又紧又色又爽又刺激视频| 亚洲精品一区二区五月天| 永久无码天堂网小说区| 内射中出无码护士在线| 免费福利视频一区二区三区高清| 国产综合色产在线视频欧美| 久久亚洲国产精品久久| 欧美激情黑人极品hd| 亚洲国产精品日韩在线| 野外做受又硬又粗又大视频| 高清无打码一区二区三区| 久久婷婷大香萑太香蕉av人| 四虎影院176| 天天做天天爱夜夜爽导航| 欧美性69式xxxx护士| 夜夜爱夜鲁夜鲁很鲁| 国产偷窥熟女高潮精品视频| 国产精品无码av不卡| 欧美性大战久久久久XXX| 精品无码成人片一区二区| 免费国产a国产片高清网站| 亚洲欧洲一区二区天堂久久| 久久综合激情网| 国产精品国产亚洲区久久| 亚洲欧美不卡高清在线| 国产一级小视频| 久久久精品国产精品久久| 91精品91久久久久久| 亚洲欧美精品在线| 久久精品女人的天堂av| 国内精品无码一区二区三区| 亚洲最大成人av在线| 黑森林福利视频导航| 2020国产免费久久精品99| 日本区二区三区不卡视频| 国产高清午夜人成在线观看,| 91亚洲国产成人久久蜜臀|