<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Sabotage not cause of airliner crash
          By Cao Desheng (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-11-22 21:52

          Investigators have ruled out the possibility of sabotage in the airliner crash that killed 54 people in North China on Sunday.


          The wreckage of the crashed Mu5210 flight. [newsphoto]
          According to investigators, there is no evidence so far suggesting man-made destruction in the incident, said Xu Li, a senior official with General Administration of Civil Aviation of China (CAAC), the nation's civil aviation watchdog.

          Xu made the remarks at a conference on the air tragedy Monday in Baotou of North China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, where the crash occurred.

          Efforts are still under way to determine the cause of the accident, he said.

          The 50-seat regional CRJ-200 jet, carrying 47 passengers and six crew members, fell on Sunday morning shortly after it took off from Baotou. One man on the ground was also killed. The remains of the victims have been found.

          Compensation for the victims is in progress. Twenty-five of the 47 victims were confirmed to have purchased 26 insurance policies before boarding the doomed flight, with each premium worth 400,000 yuan (US$ 48,000), Zhi Pengfei, director of the Insurance Supervision Bureau of the autonomous region, told Xinhua. The first sum of compensation has been paid to the families of a victim.

          Experts from the rescue and salvage bureau at the Ministry of Communications have arrived at the accident site to help in a search for the so-called black box, the Xinhua News Agency reported.

          But some say the flight data recorder will provide little in the way of helping to determine the cause of the crash since it occurred only 12 seconds after take off.

          The incident may be a result of mechanical failure or faulty operational technique, said an aviation expert from the civil aviation cadres' college, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

          Relatives of victims arrive at airport of Baotou, where the crash of a CRJ-200 jetliner killed 54 people. [newsphoto] 
          According to a statement from Bombardier Aerospace, the airplane manufacturer, an expert team has been sent to China to help in the accident investigation, Xinhua reported.

          Supplied by Canadian-based Bombardier Aerospace and owned by China Eastern Airlines, it was scheduled to be bound for East China's metropolis Shanghai.

          While working to handle the plane crash, CAAC urged its aviation sectors to intensify safety checks Monday to ensure safe flights.

          The administration had dispatched investigative teams across the country to carry out checks into all CRJ-200 airliners in service, Xu said.

          All CRJ-200 flights will be suspended during the check out period, he said.

          Airlines must strengthen flying skills and aircraft maintenance to ensure safer flights, an urgent notice released by the CAAC said Monday.

          Airports must intensify security check measures to tighten management of restricted areas, the notice said.

          Air control departments have also been asked to pay additional attention to safety supervision to ensure air traffic safety.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          APEC leaders want to revive world trade talks

           

             
           

          Sabotage not cause of airliner crash

           

             
           

          President Hu: We support battling terrorism

           

             
           

          Death toll from Hebei mine fire rises to 57

           

             
           

          Cold front from Siberia brings chilly days

           

             
           

          Falun Gong hijacks HK satellite

           

             
            Death toll in Hebei mine fire rises to 57
             
            Worsening drought parches Guangdong
             
            Referendum will lead HK nowhere -- official
             
            Performance, not title, to decide pay
             
            Plan outlined to deal with flu outbreak
             
            Airliner crash kills 54 near Baotou
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          At least 118 die in fatal Milan accident
             
          Airliner crash kills 54 near Baotou
             
          Death toll of Baotou plane crash reaches 55
             
          53 killed when Eastern Airlines plane crashes
             
          Small plane crash kills 5 in US Texas
             
          33 killed in Egypt bus crash
             
          Jordan bus crash kills 12
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码| 丰满少妇高潮无套内谢| 亚洲精品麻豆一区二区| 色就色偷拍综合一二三区| 神马视频| 亚洲欧美人成人让影院| 少妇高潮喷潮久久久影院| 男女动态无遮挡动态图| 国产成人免费高清激情视频| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 亚洲欧美国产日韩天堂区| 视频一区二区三区自拍偷拍| 人人妻人人狠人人爽| 国产精品熟妇视频国产偷人| 午夜精品国产自在| 亚洲精品成人A在线观看| 日韩AV高清在线看片| 欧美妇人实战bbwbbw| 国产美女被遭强高潮免费一视频| 日本一区二区三区免费播放视频站| 艳妇乳肉豪妇荡乳在线观看| 国产色婷婷免费视频| 虎白女粉嫩尤物福利视频| 国产精品_国产精品_k频道| 日韩精品一区二区蜜臀av| 尹人香蕉久久99天天拍| 国产亚洲精品在av| 少妇私密会所按摩到高潮呻吟| 国产无套无码AⅤ在线观看| 久在线精品视频线观看| 亚洲精品第一在线观看视频| 精品国产中文字幕av| 伊人无码一区二区三区| 欧美成人精品手机在线| 精品国产乱码久久久久久红粉| 亚洲一区二区三午夜福利| 久久久久久久综合日本| 亚洲国产精品日韩av专区| 国产在线精品无码二区| 国产精品福利午夜久久香蕉| 野花香视频在线观看免费高清版 |