<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          25 killed, 141 still trapped in Shaanxi mine
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-11-29 08:07

          At least 25 miners were killed following a major gas explosion at the Chenjiashan Coalmine in Shaanxi Province at 7:20 a.m. Sunday, and 141 remained trapped underground, said rescuers at the site early Monday.

          A rescued miner is moved to a medical vehicle at the mine gate. [newsphoto]
          In addition, 45 miners were injured among the 127 people rescued, according to the local government.

          There were 293 miners working underground when the gas explosion happened at coalpits some 8,000 meters away from the ground entrance.

          Those who escaped the gas explosion were mainly workers near the entrance and all the injured have been hospitalized, including11 seriously-injured, who suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning or scratch injury, according to the rescue headquarters at the site.

          A rescued worker said even though working at a working site approximately 1500 meters underground, he was knocked down by the strong airflow caused by the explosion.

          Rescuers failed to arrive at the working site where the explosion occurred, as the concentration of carbon monoxide in the air exceeded safety standard.


          A miner's wife is offered help by local officials and police outside the Chenjiashan Coal Mine in Shaanxi Province, where 141 miners were still trapped underground by a gas explosion yesterday. [newsphoto]
          The priority task was to resume ventilation which had been greatly damaged in the explosion, and to guarantee the rescuers' safety, said Zhao Tiechui, deputy head of the State Production Safety Bureau. Leading a delegation, Zhao arrived in Xi'an, capital of Shaanxi, on Sunday.

          Six rescue teams have taken part in the salvation operation andthe provincial government has ordered all the mines with high gas concentration to halt operation for safety examination.

          The accident has aroused great concern among Chinese leaders. President Hu Jintao and Premier Wen Jiabao have demanded local officials to try every possible means to search for the missing, take care of the injured and handle well the aftermath.

          Main provincial officials, including Li Jianguo, secretary of the Shaanxi Provincial Committee of the Communist Party of China (CPC), and Chen Deming, acting governor of Shaanxi, have all rushed to the site of the accident to organize the rescue operation.

          The Chenjiashan Coalmine is a state-owned venture under the jurisdiction of the Tongchuan Mining Administration capable of producing 2.3 million tons of coal a year. A gas explosion killed 38 in this mine in April 2001.

          Gas outburst in tunnels is believed to be a geological disaster.A great deal of harmful, suffocating gas breaks out in a few seconds and reaches a density of higher than 12 percent against oxygen in the air, creating conditions for an explosion, accordingto experts.

          This is a second fatal gas outburst disaster has caused heavy death toll in a state-owned coal mine over the past 40 days. Previously, a gas explosion happened at the Daping Coalmine in central China's Henan Province on Oct. 20, killing 148 and injuring 32.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          25 killed, 141 still trapped in Shaanxi mine

           

             
           

          Wen: No RMB change while speculation is ripe

           

             
           

          16 officials in court for accident cover-up

           

             
           

          Adjustment for fiscal policy discussed

           

             
           

          New regulations on lab safety kick off

           

             
           

          Lai Changxing's limousine auctioned off

           

             
            New regulations on lab safety kick off
             
            25 killed, 141 still trapped in Shaanxi mine
             
            Wen: No RMB change while speculation is ripe
             
            Adjustment for fiscal policy discussed
             
            Surplus corn fuels vehicles
             
            Lai Changxing's limousine auctioned off
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Mine blast traps 166, alerts nation
             
          Three more bodies found in north China mine fire
             
          Death toll in iron mine fire rises to 61
             
          Death toll in Hebei mine fire rises to 57
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲丶国产丶欧美一区二区三区| 国产精品久久欧美久久一区| 麻豆麻豆麻豆麻豆麻豆麻豆 | 亚洲国产韩国一区二区| 三年片在线观看免费观看大全下载 | 免费人成视频网站在线18| 亚洲ⅴa曰本va欧美va视频| 97无码人妻福利免费公开在线视频| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码606| 欧美一本大道香蕉综合视频| 亚洲小说乱欧美另类| 国产18禁黄网站禁片免费视频 | 国产亚洲精品自在久久vr| 亚洲精品国自产拍影院| 久久人人爽人人爽人人大片av| 中文字幕无码不卡在线| 青青草原网站在线观看| а√天堂8在线官网| 精品国产中文字幕av| 国产成人精品无码专区| 亚洲性一交一乱一伦视频| 国产拍拍拍无码视频免费 | 欧美黑人巨大xxxxx| 国产精品二区中文字幕| 少妇做爰免费视频网站| 99久久精品国产熟女拳交| 污网站在线观看视频| 精品无码久久久久久久久久| 日韩精品人妻av一区二区三区| 欧美日韩国产免费一区二区三区 | 久久综合色天天久久综合图片| 蜜臀av在线无码国产| 成人做受120秒试看试看视频| 亚洲AV无码一二区三区在线播放| 日韩区一区二区三区视频| 国产成人精品18| 国产中文99视频在线观看| 精品国产AV最大网站| 日韩无套无码精品| 99热精品毛片全部国产无缓冲| 天天澡夜夜澡狠狠久久|