<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Report: FBI finds link between 9/11, Madrid bombs
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-11-29 16:13

          The FBI has established the clearest link yet between the March 11 Madrid train bombings and the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States, a Spanish newspaper reported Sunday.


          Specialists disable high voltage electronic cables on the rail track near the wreckage of a bombed train near Madrid's Atocha station, March 11, 2004. [Reuters]

          The FBI has told Spanish investigators that one of three men believed to have planned the Sept. 11 attacks from Spain in the summer of 2001 also gave the order to carry out the Madrid blasts, the newspaper ABC reported.

          The train bombings killed 191 people and wounded 1,900 three days before a general election. In videotapes, the bombers claimed the attacks in the name of al Qaeda in Europe and said they were in revenge for Spain sending troops to Iraq and Afghanistan.

          Investigators have long concluded that the Sept. 11 attacks were partially planned in Spain in July 2001.

          Hijacker Mohammed Atta, believed to have piloted one of the airliners that crashed into New York's World Trade Center, visited Spain two months before the attacks and met two men.

          One was Ramzi bin al-Shaibah, who is being held by U.S. authorities, while the other was unidentified.

          ABC said investigators now believe that third man was the one who in December 2003 activated the Qaeda cell that carried out the March 11 attacks, which Spaniards call "our Sept. 11."

          ABC said investigators had narrowed his identity down to three candidates and believed he was a lieutenant of Mustafa Setmarian, increasingly considered to have been a leader of the Madrid train bombers and who may have held a leadership role for al Qaeda in Europe.

          Setmarian, aged 45 and of Syrian origin, was already wanted as part of a separate investigation into Islamic militant activity in Spain and is the subject of a Spanish wanted notice issued through Interpol.

          The State Department said on Nov. 18 it was offering a $5 million reward for information leading to the capture of Setmarian, also known as Mustafa Setmariam Nasar or Abu Musab al-Suri. It described him as an al Qaeda member and former trainer at "terrorist camps" in Afghanistan.

          Some 30 people are in custody or under court supervision for the train bombings for which one minor has so far been convicted. Seven prime suspects are dead and two or three other suspected collaborators remain at large.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China, Asean to advance free trade, dispute settlement

           

             
           

          Wen: No RMB change while speculation is rife

           

             
           

          Hope slim for 141 in Shaanxi mine, 25 dead

           

             
           

          16 officials in court for accident cover-up

           

             
           

          Lai Changxing's limousine auctioned off

           

             
           

          Ukraine opposition urges PM's ouster

           

             
            Report: FBI finds link between 9/11, Madrid bombs
             
            Pakistan test-fires nuclear-capable missile
             
            Iran makes key nuclear concession
             
            Al-Zarqawi's group claims Mosul slaughter
             
            Stem cell therapy brings paralyzed to feet
             
            9/11 commission: Bush must press intel reform
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久不卡精品| 国产亚洲人成网站观看| 精品国产亚洲第一区二区三区| 丁香婷婷激情综合俺也去| 真实单亲乱l仑对白视频| 亚洲免费人成在线视频观看| 国产精品网红尤物福利在线观看| 我国产码在线观看av哈哈哈网站| 国产免费又色又爽又黄软件| 国产激情一区二区三区午夜| 久久不卡精品| 熟女人妻精品一区二区视频| 免费国产一区二区不卡| 日韩视频福利| 国产综合精品一区二区在线| 欧美激情视频二区三区| 国产精品一精品二精品三| 国产精品一区二区三区蜜臀| A级毛片100部免费看| 69人妻精品中文字幕| 午夜福利视频| 女人的天堂A国产在线观看| 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合第一区| av午夜福利一片免费看久久| 国产女人看国产在线女人| 国产亚洲精品自在久久vr| 99久久成人国产精品免费| 无码人妻一区二区三区兔费| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二| 首页 动漫 亚洲 欧美 日韩| 91偷自国产一区二区三区| 人妻va精品va欧美va| 国产精品护士| 免费观看的AV毛片的网站不卡| 欧美精品一区二区三区中文字幕 | 精品欧美一区二区三区久久久| 91亚洲国产成人久久精品| 4hu44四虎www在线影院麻豆 | 综合在线 亚洲 成人 欧美| 国产成人精品久久综合| 国产日韩精品一区在线不卡|