<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          63 killed so far in mine disaster; survival chances dim
          By Ma Lie (China Daily)
          Updated: 2004-11-30 01:23

          The death toll at the Tongchuan coal mine disaster in Shaanxi Province in Northwest China now stands at 63, and officials say there is little chance the 103 miners still trapped underground could survive.

          The gas blast early Sunday morning at the Chenjiashan Coal Mine in Tongchuan trapped 166 miners underground and the recovery work has been extremely difficult, because of high temperatures and poisonous gases inside the mine, said Huo Shichang, director of Shaanxi Provincial Coal Industry Administration Bureau.

          Experts said that burning coal caused by the gas blast increased the temperature and gases inside and likely has killed the miners still underground.

          Li Jianguo, secretary of Shaanxi Provincial Committee of Chinese Communist Party, demanded the rescuers"use every possible means in as little time as possible" to recover the miners. He said the rescue work  "should not be stopped before the last miner is found alive or dead."

          A rescuer who just came up from the tunnel told China Daily that he did not see any missing or dead miners when he went as deep as about 3,800 metres in the tunnel.

          "The gas blast point should have been at No 415 working site which is some 7,000 metres from the well entrance, and then dozens of miners were toiling there. The missing workers should be at the No 416 working site, some 8,000 metres from the entrance," the rescuer said.

          The rescuer said the dead bodies were found at the No 415 work site, but had not been carried out yet, because the mine tubs could not reach there due to still burning fires that would make it impossible for the recovery team to pass through to the site.

          In total, 293 miners were working underground when the accident happened, and 127 escaped. Among them, 43 were injured, a local official said.

          At present, 42 are in stable condition, with one still in intensive care. Their injuries include burns, various abrasions and other wounds, and carbon monoxide poisoning,, doctors said.

          You Quan, the State Council's deputy secretary-general who arrived at the accident-hit mine Sunday night with the State Council working group, urged the investigating group to find the accident's cause as soon as possible.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China's HIV cases rising, true figure unknown

           

             
           

          Hu visits AIDS patients in Beijing

           

             
           

          Wen told Koizumi: Shrine visits hurts ties

           

             
           

          Noisy neighbourhood? Take 'em to court

           

             
           

          Tourist sites to raise admission fees

           

             
           

          Beijing seeks Olympic theme song

           

             
            Noisy neighbourhood? Take 'em to court
             
            Labour rules give workers more security
             
            Beijing seeks Olympic theme song
             
            China's HIV cases rising, true figure unknown
             
            FM: Dalai's admission to Russia "incomprehensible"
             
            Senior official kicked out of Party
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Death toll rises to 63 in Shaanxi mine blast
             
          Death toll rises to 50 in Shaanxi mine blast
             
          Pit signals danger before gas explosion
             
          Death toll climbs in coal mine disaster
             
          Hope slim for 141 in Shaanxi mine, 25 dead
             
          Land mines remain danger to Ethiopians
             
          25 killed, 141 still trapped in Shaanxi mine
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美z0zo人禽交| 久久精品国产中文字幕| 亚洲理论在线A中文字幕| 大JI巴好深好爽又大又粗视频| 国产精品偷乱一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲∨国产一区二区三区 | 99er热精品视频| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在线观看 | 经典三级久久| 深夜释放自己在线观看| 亚洲香蕉伊综合在人在线| 久久99九九精品久久久久蜜桃 | 色一情一乱一伦视频| 精品久久人人妻人人做精品| 亚洲色婷婷综合开心网| 久久aaaa片一区二区| 亚洲男人在线天堂| 国产明星精品无码AV换脸 | 精品亚洲国产成人性色av| 日韩大片高清播放器| 日本一区二区三深夜不卡| 亚洲中文字幕五月五月婷| 亚洲欧洲av人一区二区| 欧美国产日产一区二区| 色窝窝免费播放视频在线| 日韩人妻无码精品久久| 欧美成人一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲成人av在线高清| 人人澡人人透人人爽| 99精品人妻少妇一区| 麻豆精产国品一二三区区| 午夜福利92国语| 久久av无码精品人妻出轨| 国产精品毛片一区二区 | 天堂av色综合久久天堂| 国产精品女同一区三区五区| 久久综合给合久久97色| 伊人久久大香线蕉AV网禁呦| 国产高清午夜人成在线观看,| 免费一区二三区三区蜜桃| 日本女优中文字幕在线一区|