<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Guizhou coal mine floods trap 36 workers
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-12-13 16:42

          Rescuers furiously pumped water from a shaft at a flooded mine in southwest China where 36 workers are missing and feared dead as the country reels from another disaster in the danger-plagued industry.


          Relatives of the 36 miners trapped in the flooded mine wait anxiously for news about the fate of the miners at a hill near the mine in Sinan county, Guizhou Province, December 13, 2004. Rescue operation is underway to save the trapped workers. [Xinhua]
          Water gushed into the Xujiaba Tianchi mine in Sinan county, southwest China's Guizhou Province Sunday when 80 miners were in the shaft, Wu Ming, an official at the mine, told AFP.

          Forty-four workers got out safely, but the others were unaccounted for, he said.

          "Right now we have five pumps working to evacuate the water, we still don't know how deep the water is," Wu said. "At this time it is hard to say if those in the mine have a chance to survive."

          So far no casualties have been reported.

          Provincial authorities had arrived on the scene to assess damage and conduct the rescue work, he said, adding that the mine was a small township-run operation registered with the local government.

          It was unclear what measures the government would take, but, as often happens in these cases, other small mines were likely to be shut down for safety inspections.


          Rescuers try to pump water out of the flooded mine shaft to save the 36 workers trapped in the flooded mine in Sinan County, southwest China's Guizhou province December 13, 2004. [Xinhua]
          China's mining industry has been hit by a spate of disasters in recent weeks, including the deaths of 166 people in Shaanxi province and 148 miners in Henan province, both from gas explosions.

          Also this month, mining operations in the Guizhou village of Zuojiaying were seen as a possible cause of a devastating landslide that killed at least 39 people, state press said.

          A lack of awareness and investment in safety procedures at mines has been seen as key element in the recent series of accidents.

          On Friday, British and US mine safety experts said China should look to the industry in those countries if it seriously wanted to cut down on fatalities and improve safety standards.

          For example, more than 100,000 coal miners have died in work-related accidents in Britain since 1850, but the rate of deaths decreased drastically after sustained efforts to make mining safer.

          "Because we have been through that, should China have to go through it?" said Dave Feickert, a former British labor union official and coal mining expert.

          "It's really important that our governments get behind that issue."

          China reports about 7,000 mine fatalities annually.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Sino-Russian joint military drill planned

           

             
           

          Country to set up new nuke tech company

           

             
           

          Control on SOEs to be tighter to avoid risk

           

             
           

          Embassy: No decision made on Japanese aid

           

             
           

          36 still trapped in mine, rescue goes on

           

             
           

          WTO agrees entry talks with Iraq, Afghanistan

           

             
            Human rights situation improved in China
             
            36 miners missing in Guizhou coal mine flooding
             
            Road accidents kill 96,870 this year
             
            China, Thailand work out new anti-AIDS drug
             
            Nanjing remembers the massacred
             
            3.38 million students to graduate in 2005
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          36 miners missing in Guizhou coal mine flooding
             
          Coal mine explosion kills 33 in north China
             
          All 166 trapped miners confirmed dead
             
          China to force small mines to merge
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av永久无码精品成人| 唐人社视频呦一区二区| 亚洲av午夜精品一区二区三区| 成人亚洲狠狠一二三四区| 亚洲国产片一区二区三区| 人妻无码av中文系列久| 亚洲AVAV天堂AV在线网阿V| 亚洲av无码一区东京热| 亚洲永久精品日韩成人av| 久久精品国产亚洲精品色婷婷| 国产美女午夜福利视频| 国产精品露脸3p普通话| 人妻中出受孕 中文字幕在线| 麻豆一区二区中文字幕| 日韩av伦理一区二区| 亚洲区一区二区三区精品| 日韩有码中文字幕国产| 天堂网av成人在线观看| 日韩亚洲欧美中文高清| Y111111国产精品久久久| 人妻人人做人做人人爱| 欧美亚洲日韩国产人成在线播放| 免费a级毛片无码av| 国产成人一区二区三区免费| 午夜福利一区二区在线看| 蜜桃av亚洲精品一区二区| 午夜高清国产拍精品福利| 亚洲精品视频免费| 午夜福利日本一区二区无码| 青青草原网站在线观看| 伊人色在线视频| 亚洲午夜理论无码电影| 亚洲精品无码久久久久去q| 人妻中文字幕精品系列| 91年精品国产福利线观看久久| 精品亚洲国产成人av| 欧洲-级毛片内射| 你懂的亚洲一区二区三区| 国内不卡不区二区三区| 九九久久亚洲精品美国国内| a级亚洲片精品久久久久久久|