<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          US seeks to deport accused Nazi Demjanjuk
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-12-18 10:28

          The U.S. government said on Friday it had asked an immigration judge to deport John Demjanjuk, a Ukrainian immigrant and retired auto-worker who is accused of working as a guard at several Nazi camps.

          Demjanjuk, 84, who was once thought to be the sadistic Nazi death camp guard "Ivan the Terrible" during World War II, has been found guilty of lying to gain entry to the United States.

          The U.S. government said on December 17, 2004 it had asked an immigration judge to deport John Demjanjuk, a Ukrainian immigrant and retired auto-worker who is accused of working as a guard at several Nazi camps. Demjanjuk is shown in this 1993 file photo on his return to the U.S. from an Israeli jail.
          The U.S. government said on December 17, 2004 it had asked an immigration judge to deport John Demjanjuk, a Ukrainian immigrant and retired auto-worker who is accused of working as a guard at several Nazi camps. Demjanjuk is shown in this 1993 file photo on his return to the U.S. from an Israeli jail. [Reuters]
          In April, a federal appeals court affirmed a lower court decision revoking Demjanjuk's U.S. citizenship on multiple grounds, including his "willing" service in a unit "dedicated to exploiting and exterminating" Jewish civilians in Nazi-occupied Poland.

          A charging document filed on Friday by the Justice Department and the Department of Homeland Security seeks Demjanjuk's deportation for his participation in Nazi-sponsored persecution while serving as an armed SS guard at the Sobibor, Majdanek, and Flossenburg camps; and because he lied about his wartime job and residences when he applied for a U.S. immigration visa in 1952.

          "John Demjanjuk's involvement in the infamous process through which thousands of innocent men, women, and children were gassed to death at Sobibor clearly deprives him of any legal or moral right to live in this country," Assistant Attorney General Christopher Wray said.

          About 250,000 Polish Jews were killed at Sobibor.

          "To allow him to remain in the United States would be an insult of the first order to survivors of the Holocaust, to family members of those who perished and to veterans of the U.S. forces whose heroism helped bring an end to the Nazi reign of terror," Wray said in a statement.

          It was not clear where Demjanjuk might be sent.

          The United States accused Demjanjuk in 1977 of being the Nazi guard "Ivan the Terrible" at the Treblinka death camp. Extradited to Israel, he was tried and sentenced to death.

          But subsequent evidence from the former Soviet Union undermined eyewitness testimony from death camp survivors, and Israel's supreme court freed him in 1993.

          Demjanjuk returned to the United States and regained the citizenship that had been revoked in 1981, though prosecutors still maintained he had a role in the Nazi killing machine.

          In a 2002 trial to revoke his citizenship, the government based its case on carefully preserved Nazi documents, including an identity card issued to an "Iwan Demjanjuk" at the SS-run Trawniki training camp and a sworn statement by a now-dead Ukrainian camp guard who remembered Demjanjuk.

          He has denied he was ever a death camp guard, saying he was in the Soviet Army but spent much of the World War II as a German prisoner.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China prepares to enact law against secession

           

             
           

          GM charges Chery for alleged mini car piracy

           

             
           

          EU hints to lift China arms ban in June

           

             
           

          More cash allotted to cut poverty

           

             
           

          Unemployment rate lower than expected

           

             
           

          Info chief promises media better service

           

             
            Japan delays sanctioning North Korea
             
            Saddam's defense minister faces hearing
             
            Japan, US sign missile defense agreement
             
            EU requirements dismay Turkish officials
             
            AP: Yushchenko poisoned by worst dioxin
             
            Sharon offers state to Palestinians
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: free性欧美videos| 国产久免费热视频在线观看 | 亚洲欧美在线观看一区二区| 国产自产一区二区三区视频| 午夜福利看片在线观看| 亚洲成在人线AV品善网好看| 中文字幕乱码一区二区免费| 国产av精品一区二区三区| 免费高清特级毛片A片| 亚洲人成人网色www| 国产精品无码a∨麻豆| 国产精品小粉嫩在线观看| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另亚洲| 婷婷丁香五月亚洲中文字幕| 国产精品69人妻我爱绿帽子| 亚洲高清国产拍精品5G| 国内精品久久久久久久影视麻豆| 国产激情艳情在线看视频| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 久久精品国产88精品久久| 亚洲精品久久久久国色天香| 久久综合精品成人一本| 中文字幕v亚洲日本在线电影| 亚洲精品第一在线观看视频| 成人午夜在线观看刺激| 日韩精品一区二区三区中文| 国产精品视频一品二区三| 午夜三级成人在线观看| 国产精品一区二区三区激情| 国产成人美女AV| 国产精品伦人一久二久三久| 亚洲综合一区二区三区| 韩国午夜理伦三级| 国产 亚洲 制服 无码 中文| 无码丰满少妇2在线观看| 精品视频在线观看免费观看| 91久久国产热精品免费| 啊轻点灬大JI巴太粗太长了在线| 在线综合亚洲欧洲综合网站| 国产精品亚洲综合第一页| 亚洲自偷自拍熟女另类|