<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Saudis withdraw ambassador from Libya
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2004-12-22 21:14

          RIYADH, Saudi Arabia - Saudi Arabia announced Wednesday it was withdrawing its ambassador to Libya in what the kingdom called a measured response to reports Tripoli had plotted to assassinate its crown prince.

          The alleged plot against Crown Prince Abdullah was first outlined by U.S. investigators in their case against a prominent American Muslim activist who was sentenced earlier this year to the maximum 23 years in prison for illegal business dealings with Libya.

          At a news conference, the Saudi foreign minister, Prince Saud, said the Libyans would be sent a communiqe later Wednesday demanding that their envoy in Riyadh go home. The Saudi Embassy in Tripoli would remain open, and the Libyan Embassy in Riyadh would be allowed to remain open, Prince Saud said. He said the Saudis did not want the Libyan people to suffer, particularly with the annual Muslim pilgrimage to holy sites in Saudi Arabia scheduled to start next month.

          "The Saudi government asserts that it has limited its action to only these measures, ... despite the ugliness of what happened, in appreciation for the brotherly Libyan people," Saud said.

          It was unclear whether the Saudi envoy had already left Tripoli.

          The Saudi move came months after the assassination plot was first reported.

          In July, Abdurahman Alamoudi pleaded guilty before a U.S. judge to accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars from high-ranking Libyan officials while serving as a go-between for them and Saudi dissidents. Americans were banned from doing business with Libya at the time of the contacts.

          While Alamoudi was not charged in connection with the alleged plot against Abdullah, prosecutors cited the plot in requesting Alamoudi receive the maximum sentence, which he did in October.

          According to a 20-page "statement of facts" filed by U.S. prosecutors, Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi wanted Abdullah killed after a March 2003 Arab League Summit during which the two exchanged sharp insults.

          Within two weeks of the summit, Alamoudi, who had in the past frequently traveled illegally to meet Libyan government officials, was summoned to a meeting in Tripoli and told Gadhafi wanted to punish Saudi leaders. The unidentified Libyan officials wanted Alamoudi to introduce them to Saudi dissidents who could create "headaches" for the Saudi regime, authorities said.

          Alamoudi was not initially told the ultimate plan was to assassinate Abdullah, learning of it only several months later from an unidentified "high-ranking Libyan government official," the court papers said.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Anti-secession law seeks peaceful reunification

           

             
           

          Many foreigners in Shanghai classrooms

           

             
           

          Healthcare umbrella to cover farmers

           

             
           

          Listing rings in media changes

           

             
           

          Blast at US mess tent in Iraq kills 22

           

             
           

          China to lower import tariff to 9.9%

           

             
            Saudis withdraw ambassador from Libya
             
            Iraqi city in lockdown after US base blasted
             
            Court restores bail for Bhutto's husband
             
            EU court rules against Microsoft
             
            Blair visits Middle East in peace drive
             
            Hostage-takers steal millions from N. Irish Bank
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 色偷偷中文在线天堂中文| 女人香蕉久久毛毛片精品| 国产偷国产偷亚洲高清午夜| 色欲色香天天天综合网站免费| 国产精品欧美福利久久| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合潮喷| 精品国产一区二区三区性色| 亚洲综合色婷婷中文字幕| 久久久久无码中| 丰满少妇被猛烈进入av久久| 蜜臀av一区二区三区人妻在线| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品| 国产精品久久久久久成人影院| 亚亚洲视频一区二区三区| 中文字幕一区二区三区乱码不卡| 熟女熟妇乱女乱妇综合网| 四虎永久在线精品无码视频| 一日本道伊人久久综合影| 国产愉拍91九色国产愉拍| 在线观看中文字幕国产码| 乱人伦中文视频在线| 一炕四女被窝交换啪啪| 成人网站网址导航| 熟妇与小伙子露脸对白| 久久免费偷拍视频有没有| 网友自拍人妻一区二区三区三州| 亚洲一区二区三区自拍偷拍| 亚洲精品不卡av在线播放 | 性动态图无遮挡试看30秒| 中文字幕V亚洲日本在线电影| 国产精品67人妻无码久久| 97中文字幕在线观看| 国产精品分类视频分类一区| 亚洲性日韩精品一区二区三区| 波多野结衣在线观看| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆不卡 | 国产精品自偷一区在线观看| 久久精品国产免费观看频道| 国产无遮挡真人免费视频| 久久中文字幕日韩无码视频| 国产亚洲精品久久久久秋霞 |