<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Hu sends condolences; relief team ready
          (China Daily/Xinhua)
          Updated: 2004-12-27 08:39

          President Hu Jintao expressed his condolences over the loss of lives in seven South and Southeast Asia nations in letters to the heads of state.

          In separate messages to Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Indian President Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam, Sri Lankan President Chandrika Kumaratunga, Bangladesh President Iazuddin Ahmed, Maldivian President Maumoon Abdul Gayoom, King of Thailand Bhumibol Adulyadej, Malaysian Supreme Head of State Tuanku Syed Sirajuddin Syed Putra Jamalullail, President Hu offered condolences to victims of the disaster on behalf of the Chinese Government and people.

          Hu also said he believed local peoples could overcome hardships, loss of properties and rebuild their homelands.

          The president also ordered the Chinese Foreign Ministry to gather information on Chinese citizens affected by the tidal waves and offer assistance to them.

          A Taiwan tourist was killed, while two tourists from Zhejiang Province of East China are missing in Thailand, Beijing-based China News Service reported.

          Two Hong Kong tourists, a 26- year-old man and a 33-year-old woman were injured by quake-led tidal waves in Phuket, Hong Kong Commercial Broadcasting Co Ltd reported last night.

          Hundreds of Chinese tourists are reportedly in the hit areas of Thailand alone.

          Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing has asked Chinese ambassadors in the disaster-stricken countries to express their sympathy and solicitude to the relevant countries' foreign ministers.

          The Foreign Ministry has also requested China's embassies and consulates to keep close touch with the countries where they are stationed, and assist Chinese citizens caught up in the disaster.

          China also announced yesterday evening that it will offer emergency humanitarian aid to India, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Thailand, all seriously stricken.

          The Ministry of Commerce said it has launched an emergency aid mechanism and consulted with concerned departments to deliver the aid as soon as possible.

          Chinese relief team ready for Indonesia

          A draft of more than 40 Chinese experts are standing by to head for earthquake- and tsunamis-stricken Indonesia for relief work, said Huang Jianfa, an official with the Chinese State Seismological Bureau (CSSB).

          "The task force is on all-weather condition, and will set off at the invitation of the Indonesian government," Huang said Sunday night.

          A powerful earthquake measuring 8.7 on the Richter scale by CSSB shocked many parts of the provinces of North Sumatera and Aceh in Indonesia Sunday morning.

          The tremor also triggered tsunamis, which submerged coastal land.

          At least 12,000 people have been identified dead in the catastrophe, according to governments of the countries suffering the tsunamis and quake.

          CSSB will keep in touch with the Indonesian government through the United Nations Office for Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA).

          There have been 31 relief drafts from 20 countries available so far.

          A evaluation team of six experts from the United Nations will start off Monday to investigate and supply relevant data for relief work, an official with UN said.

          South and southeast Asian countries including Thailand, Maldives, India, Malaysia and Bangladesh were also affected.

          Sunday's quake was the third to hit Indonesia after Nabire in Papua on Nov. 26 which killed 17 people and Alor in East Nusa Tenggara on Nov. 12, which killed at least 27 people.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Asian tsunami kills 12,300, many more homeless

           

             
           

          Hu sends condolences; relief team ready

           

             
           

          Anti-secession law called 'timely'

           

             
           

          Antarctic team halfway to peak

           

             
           

          Law to make officials 'take blame and quit'

           

             
           

          China launches new generation Internet

           

             
            Smaller classes may benefit students
             
            Liaoning puts more cash into schooling
             
            Trainstopper of a baby safe and sound
             
            Farmers in Heilongjiang rake in more money
             
            Turkey asked not to set import quotas on textiles
             
            Greater numbers speak Mandarin
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产91视频免费观看| 久久国产精品夜色| 日韩一区二区三区在线观院| 内地偷拍一区二区三区| 免费人成黄页网站在线观看国产| 国产精品久久无码不卡黑寡妇| 亚洲国产精品久久电影欧美| 久久一二三四区中文字幕| 欧美大bbbb流白水| 国产精品毛片va一区二区三区| 国产极品尤物粉嫩在线观看| 91亚洲国产三上悠亚在线播放| 国产中文99视频在线观看| 激,情四虎欧美视频图片| 神马视频| 中文字幕无码免费久久99| 浪漫樱花免费播放高清版在线观看| 国产另类ts人妖一区二区| 少妇搡bbbb搡| 人妻系列无码专区69影院| 四房播色| 午夜福利院一区二区三区| 妺妺窝人体色www看人体| 久久国内精品自在自线91| 精品91在线| 国产成人一区二区免av| 神马午夜久久精品人妻| 精品在免费线中文字幕久久| 国语偷拍视频一区二区三区| 久久国产自偷自偷免费一区| 亚洲成AV人片在线观看麦芽| 一区二区三区黄色一级片| 内射干少妇亚洲69xxx| 少妇激情a∨一区二区三区| 国内精品久久久久影院不卡| 国产一区二区三区AV在线无码观看| 无码国模国产在线观看免费| 麻花传媒在线观看免费| 久久精品国产亚洲av电影| 婷婷99视频精品全部在线观看 | 97亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类图片|