<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Nine Chinese perish in tsunami
          By Albert Au-yeung, Qin Yuding (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-01-03 08:45

          The toll of Chinese residents in the quake-tsunami disaster rose to nine with the Thai authorities confirming the death of a Hong Kong man and a woman on Phi Phi Island Sunday.

          One Chinese national from Jiangsu Province, six from Hong Kong and two from Taiwan Province have been confirmed dead.

          But the number of missing Hong Kong persons dropped to 60 after more people were able to contact their families, the Security Bureau of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) said.

          The exact number of missing mainlanders and Taiwan people intsunami-hit countries is still not known.

          The HK Security Bureau said in its daily briefing that among the missing Hong Kong people, 41 were in Thailand, seven in Indonesia, one each in Malaysia and Sri Lanka and 10 in other countries.

          The two new Hong Kong victimshad studied and worked in the Philippines and had gone to the Thai island on a holiday, the bureau spokesman said. Their families will arrange for the bodies to be returned to the Philippines for cremation.

          Among those to be traced was the Irish manager of the Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation. He is nursing his leg injuries in a Phuket hospital. But his wife was still missing.

          This raises to two the number of Hong Kong residents admitted to hospital in the disaster zone. The other is nine-year-old Iris Gayleen Choi, fighting for life in the intensive care unit of Vachira Phuket Hospital. Iris' respiratory system has been damaged and she was still in a coma Sunday.

          Iris was admitted to hospital on December 26, the day the killer tsunami struck. Her father and brother were killed in the disaster

          In Thailand, the SAR government's multi-disciplinary support team continued its search for missing Hong Kong residents. It has set up information centres in Phuket's six major hospitals and is still running the co-ordination centres and help desks at Bangkok and Phuket airports.

          Elsewhere, relatives of themissing desperatelycontinue calling the Department of Consular Affairs of the Foreign Ministry and Chinese embassies in the affected countries to ask for more information.

          Reports of missing Chinese mainlanders vary widely, and none of the numbers have yet to be confirmed by the ministry.

          Ning Jun, an Chinese embassy official in Malaysia, saidthe diplomatic staff there has receivedreports from the relatives of about 50 missing people from relatives, saying their loved oneseither worked, studied or were traveling in the country.

          "Some of them have already got in touch with their families back in China and we are still doing our best to contact the rest," he said.

          The Chinese ambassador to Sri Lanka Sun Guoxiang said Sunday no casualty of Chinese nationals has been confirmed so far in tsunami-stricken Sri Lanka and the Maldives.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Premier Wen joins tsunami summit

           

             
           

          Tsunami aid now $2B; new floods hit Asia

           

             
           

          Hu: China tolerates no attempt to split Taiwan

           

             
           

          Chinese films come of age

           

             
           

          88 laws, regulations take effect

           

             
           

          HK citizens march for social stability

           

             
            Beijing emergency medical team heads for Sri Lanka
             
            Benefits of Three Gorges Project apparent
             
            Chinese celebrate New Year
             
            China earmarks US$386m for disaster relief in 2004
             
            Shanghai's blood donors get lottery tickets
             
            HK citizens march for social stability
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区激情对白在线| 亚洲欧洲日产国码综合在线| 福利一区二区1000| 亚洲色成人网站www永久四虎| 国内精品久久人妻无码妲| 69人妻精品中文字幕| 六十熟妇乱子伦视频| 性色欲情网站iwww九文堂| 欧美牲交videossexeso欧美| 亚洲国产一区二区三区久| 久久久久久久综合日本| 成人午夜福利视频一区二区 | 饥渴的熟妇张开腿呻吟视频| 国产精品一二二区视在线| 天天综合色一区二区三区| 久久精品无码一区二区国产区| 巨胸美乳无码人妻视频漫画| 国产稚嫩高中生呻吟激情在线视频| 亚洲欧美色中文字幕| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 国产人妖cd在线看网站| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 国产精品女熟高潮视频| 岛国一区二区三区高清视频 | 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久网站| 超级乱淫片午夜电影网福利| 国产一区二区波多野结衣| 久久精品亚洲乱码伦伦中文| 日韩三级一区二区在线看| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天bl| 美女午夜福利视频一区二区| 亚洲av日韩av一区久久| 色熟妇人妻久久中文字幕| jlzz大jlzz大全免费| 天天躁夜夜躁天干天干2020| 老鸭窝| 国产精品99久久免费| 少妇私密会所按摩到高潮呻吟| 国产午夜亚洲精品久久| AV在线亚洲欧洲日产一区二区| 久久久久亚洲精品美女|