<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Kuwait detains soldiers for plot against U.S. forces
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-01-04 08:45

          Kuwaiti security forces have detained up to eight Kuwaiti soldiers suspected of plotting to attack U.S. forces in the Gulf Arab state, a security source said Monday.

          The soldiers, some of whom are high-ranking officers, and several non-Kuwaiti citizens were detained a week ago and are being questioned over an alleged plan to attack U.S. soldiers in Kuwait, the launchpad for the 2003 war on Iraq.

          Kuwait's official news agency KUNA quoted a military official as saying that Kuwaiti "Army Intelligence's security apparatus is interrogating some members of the military after what surfaced on a plot against friendly troops."

          Kuwait's Defence Minister Sheikh Jaber al-Mubarak al-Sabah seen here in 2004. The Kuwaiti army said it had arrested a number of soldiers who were planning to attack 'friendly forces' in the emirate, two weeks after the United States warned of the increased possibility of militant attacks(AFP/File)
          Kuwait's Defence Minister Sheikh Jaber al-Mubarak al-Sabah seen in 2004. The Kuwaiti army said it had arrested a number of soldiers who were planning to attack 'friendly forces' in the emirate, two weeks after the United States warned of the increased possibility of militant attacks. [AFP/file]
          Director of Moral Guidance and Public Relations, Army Chief of Staff, Air Commodore Yousef Abdelrazzak al-Mulla told KUNA that some men had been released. Anyone with proven links to the alleged plot would be referred to the martial court, he added.

          Al-Mulla declined to say how many soldiers had been detained.

          U.S. officials were not immediately available for comment.

          The United States has warned Americans in Kuwait that militants are preparing to launch attacks in the Gulf Arab state and has urged its citizens to be vigilant.

          Following a December attack on a U.S. consulate in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait boosted security around oil and other key installations and major Western embassies in the OPEC nation, which controls nearly 10 percent of global petroleum reserves.

          The Gulf Arab state has been cracking down on Muslim militants opposed to the presence of U.S. forces in the oil-rich country as well as those plotting attacks against foreign troops in neighboring Iraq.

          A group of 20 Kuwaiti men are being tried for plotting to attack U.S.-led forces in Iraq and Kuwait. A Kuwaiti court is also trying another group of three Kuwaiti men accused of entering the Iraqi city of Falluja to fight U.S.-led forces.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Premier Wen visits miners, vows to curb big accidents

           

             
           

          Relief in focus as survival hopes fade

           

             
           

          Chinese death rises in quake aftermath

           

             
           

          Macao doctors join team to provide aid

           

             
           

          Expats worry for families, homelands

           

             
           

          Ku remembered as 'great man'

           

             
            Relief in focus as survival hopes fade
             
            Eight days on, ailing tsunami survivors await aid
             
            Car bombs, explosion kill 16 in Iraq
             
            Protesters clash with police amid cutbacks
             
            159 Britons feared killed in tsunami
             
            Dusty tourists threaten delicate David
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Militants in Iraq free seven truckers
             
          Kuwait minister to offer resignation over blast
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 欧美变态另类zozo| 亚洲国产精品久久无人区| 欧美精品一区二区三区中文字幕 | 亚洲另类激情专区小说图片| 久久久久国产a免费观看rela| 天堂av资源在线免费| 91在线国内在线播放老师| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频下| 精品少妇av蜜臀av| av偷拍亚洲一区二区三区| 亚洲成人av高清在线| 国产无套乱子伦精彩是白视频| 精品国产熟女一区二区三区| 欧洲无码一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲性美女一区二区三区| 国产精品老年自拍视频| 亚洲综合天堂一区二区三区| 久久精品国产国产精品四凭| 婷婷中文字幕| 中文字幕日韩精品国产| 亚洲av乱码一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜无码久久久久蜜臀av| 两个人看的视频www| 亚洲综合国产精品第一页| 亚洲一码二码三码精华液| 日韩精品中文字幕一线不卡| 亚洲精品无码高潮喷水A| 欧美精欧美乱码一二三四区| 小13箩利洗澡无码视频网站| 国产精品一二二区视在线 | 无码人妻一区二区三区兔费| 中文有无人妻vs无码人妻激烈| 亚洲成人精品一区免费| 男女爽爽无遮挡午夜视频| 强被迫伦姧高潮无码bd电影| 丰满人妻熟妇乱精品视频| 又湿又紧又大又爽A视频国产| 亚洲一区二区三区水蜜桃| 久久久久久av无码免费看大片| 亚洲综合一区二区国产精品| 国产精品户外野外|