<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Sharon: Government will carry out withdrawal
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-01-05 20:22

          JERUSALEM - Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon issued a stern warning Wednesday to Jewish settlers who try to thwart his planned withdrawal from the Gaza Strip, saying the government would use all its might to carry out the pullout.

          Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon sits in the Knesset, Israel's Parliament, during a special session in Jerusalem Tuesday Jan. 4, 2005. [Retuers]
          It was the first time Sharon implied he would use a heavy hand against Israeli settlers who resist the pullout, which is set to begin in July, although he stopped short of openly advocating military force.

          In new violence, gunfire erupted at an Israeli-Gaza checkpoint, leaving an armed Palestinian dead. Also Wednesday, two Palestinian rockets landed in an Israeli army base in southern Israel, wounding 12 soldiers, the army said.

          Sharon made his comments in an address to Israeli soldiers, saying he was disturbed by violent scenes this week of Jewish settlers resisting evacuation from a tiny outpost in the West Bank.

          "Those who raise a hand against a soldier or a police officer or a security officer ... we will act against him with all our might," Sharon told the soldiers.

          On Monday, dozens of settlers from the northern West Bank threw rocks and shouted curses at soldiers, and some tried to physically prevent them from knocking down two temporary buildings at the outpost.

          In the scuffle, several settlers and a soldier were hurt, and a soldier fired his rifle in the air, the military said.

          Under Sharon's withdrawal plan, all 8,200 Jewish settlers in Gaza, along with 600 settlers from four West Bank enclaves, are to be uprooted from their homes.

          Jewish settlers have threatened to prevent the dismantling of settlements, promising mass resistance, even at the risk of breaking the law. A small number of settlers and rabbis have urged soldiers to disobey the evacuation orders.

          Jewish settler leaders warned earlier this week that the army could face mass insubordination during the evacuation.

          Sharon described calls to resist orders a "crime against Israeli society."

          "Those who call for defying orders or for forcibly or violently opposing are subversive, mistaken and endanger our actual existence in this place," he said.

          A senior government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said Sharon will pursue all legal means to enforce the pullout.

          He said the government would take steps ahead of time, including arrests and imprisonment of dissenters, to ensure that force will not be necessary.

          The government's top military and legal officials will meet in the coming days to decide on a policy for dealing with the rebels, the official said.

          In new violence, an exchange of fire took place at the Erez checkpoint in Gaza as a group of Palestinians were about to cross through on their way to Mecca for the Islamic hajj pilgrimage. Some 400 pilgrims remained stuck at the checkpoint for several hours before returning home.

          The army said the incident erupted after a Palestinian set off an explosive charge and threw grenades at an Israeli army officer, who shot and killed him. Three Palestinian police officers were wounded.

          Also, Palestinian militants in Gaza fired two rockets into an Israeli army base in southern Israel, wounding 12 soldiers, one seriously, the army said.

          Violence in Gaza has heated up in recent weeks, after a brief lull following the death of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat in November.

          Palestinian militants have attacked Jewish settlements with mortar fire and continued to lob homemade rockets from northern Gaza into southern Israel.

          The army has responded with a series of deadly operations, including an offensive into northern Gaza early this week aimed at halting the rocket fire.

          At nightfall Tuesday, Palestinian gunmen attacked an Israeli outpost east of Gaza City. In an exchange of fire, one of the attackers was killed, Palestinian hospital officials said.

          After Israeli tank shells killed seven Palestinians in response to a mortar barrage on Tuesday, Mahmoud Abbas, the leading candidate in a Palestinian presidential election, issued his harshest denunciation of Israel.

          Polls show Abbas with a huge lead over his nearest rival, democracy activist Mustafa Barghouti, in the election to replace Arafat as president of the Palestinian Authority (news - web sites). But analysts say Abbas needs about two-thirds of the vote to be able to claim even part of Arafat's emotional and political following.




           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Wen: We'll give more and keep promises

           

             
           

          Beijing greets 1.3 billionth mainland baby

           

             
           

          China targets 15% money supply growth

           

             
           

          North Korea issues wartime guidelines

           

             
           

          Suicide car bombings kill 25 in Iraq

           

             
           

          Migrant workers receive their backpay

           

             
            Tsunami aid near $4b, summit to open
             
            US democrat lays out case against Bush's Ohio win
             
            Suicide car bombings kill 25 in Iraq
             
            Bush personally gives $10K in tsunami aid
             
            World leaders in Jakarta for tsunami crisis talks
             
            Sharon: Government will carry out withdrawal
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Sharon, Peres reach deal on Israel unity government
             
          Sharon moves up Gaza withdrawl date
             
          Sharon offers state to Palestinians
             
          Sharon: Peace depends on Palestinians
             
          Sharon invites Labor Party into coalition
             
          Sharon vows to save government, Gaza pullout
             
          Israel vows Mideast peace unless rrovoked
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻少妇偷人作爱av| 亚洲热视频这里只有精品| 日本高清视频网站www| 色偷偷女人的天堂亚洲网| 国产一区二区日韩在线| 成年丰满熟妇午夜免费视频| 久久精品国产午夜福利伦理| 最新成免费人久久精品| 成人午夜免费无码视频在线观看| 成人网站国产在线视频内射视频 | 亚洲区综合中文字幕日日| 国产成年码av片在线观看| 一本大道av人久久综合| 国产精品福利一区二区久久| 人妻中文字幕免费观看 | 国产精品久久久久久2021| 国产亚洲综合区成人国产| 一二三四中文字幕日韩乱码| 香蕉亚洲欧洲在线一区| 国产精品女在线观看| 少妇人妻88久久中文字幕| 久久五月丁香合缴情网| 最新无码专区视频在线| 亚洲国产午夜精品理论片妓女| 久久亚洲精品国产精品| 久热久热中文字幕综合激情| 亚洲午夜久久久影院伊人| 久久亚洲日本激情战少妇| 亚洲高清免费在线观看| 成人网站免费观看永久视频下载| 欧美激情视频一区二区三区免费 | 日韩av中文字幕有码| 欧美精品va在线观看| 日夜啪啪一区二区三区| 激情成人综合网| 国产高在线精品亚洲三区| 国产精品永久免费视频| 久久精品国产亚洲成人av| 亚洲av永久无码精品天堂久久| 国产成人精品一区二三区| 扒开粉嫩的小缝隙喷白浆视频|