<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Ten Hongkongers dead, 58 missing
          By Tony Chan (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-01-08 01:33

          The death toll of Hong Kong residents in the tsunami disaster rose to 10 on Friday.

          The latest casualty was an American-Chinese woman whose body has already been shipped back to the United States by her family, Deputy Secretary for Security, Michael Wong, revealed.

          Wong said that as of Friday, 58 Hong Kong residents were still unaccounted for in the region, with 33 last reported to be missing in Thailand, nine in Indonesia, one in Malaysia and 15 in other areas. The number was 59 the previous day.

          The number of "potentially" missing residents, meanwhile, increased to 153 from the previous day's figure of 148. Many of these people have not been sighted since the disaster struck on, but it remains unclear whether they were actually in the region at the time.

          According to Wong, three more employers reported to the authorities they had not seen three of their employees since then, meaning that a total of six employees remain missing.

          He said that two residents were still being treated at local hospitals.

          On Friday, another contingent of 30 members of the task force returned home, leaving about 60 members in Thailand. Wong emphasized they would maintain basic services for Hong Kong residents still in Thailand.

          "For example, our three hotlines will be maintained," he assured.The hotline numbers are: 66-96-471-215 and 66-96-471-208 in Thailand and 9038-6578 in Hong Kong.

          In a related development, an aircraft carrying 76 tons of bottled water, tents, blankets and torches left Hong Kong for Jakarta on Friday night. The freight, offered free by Cathay Pacific Airways and Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited, was scheduled to arrive in the Indonesian capital early this morning.

          Indonesian Consul-General Paiman Turnip said his country was grateful for the support by the SAR government and the two companies that made speedy delivery of the shipment possible.

          A government spokesman said the SAR was also liaising with the governments of other affected countries to ascertain their needs and to map out logistics to provide emergency aid to the victims.

          "Direct shipments at the government-to-government level have been made possible under a special mechanism set up by the Disaster Relief Fund Advisory Committee for this major disaster," the spokesman said.

          He said a total of HK$8 million was earmarked for this and more would be allocated to address further appeals from the concerned governments if required.

          Meanwhile, the government received a donation of about HK$5 million from more than 30 transport companies and trade associations for relief aid in South Asia.

          Commissioner for Transport, Robert Footman, said the donations "demonstrated a strong sense of solidarity within the transport trade and the entire community to lend a helping hand to the tsunami victims and their families.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China to outlaw sex-selective abortions

           

             
           

          7,000 more bodies discovered in Indonesia

           

             
           

          Wen proposes more aid, co-operation

           

             
           

          Strategic oil reserves to be filled next year

           

             
           

          China urges US to lift sanctions

           

             
           

          Ten faces of 2004's economy

           

             
            Airlines works for direct charter flights
             
            Food price warning planned in Shanghai
             
            Touched by a six-year-old
             
            Beijing schools slashed by a quarter
             
            WB: China's economy faces challenges
             
            Chinese volunteers leaves for US
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 2021国产在线视频| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 国产一区二区午夜福利久久| 国产二区三区不卡免费| 国产成人精品日本亚洲专区6 | 亚洲av成人一区二区三区| 国产成人精品一区二区三| 国产精品+日韩精品+在线播放| 手机看片日韩国产毛片| 免费无码AV一区二区波多野结衣| 亚洲精品无码日韩国产不卡av| 玩弄漂亮少妇高潮白浆| 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金| 色噜噜久久综合伊人一本| 国产黄色免费看| 日韩精品高清自在线| 宅男午夜网站在线观看| 国产精品国语对白一区二区| 一区二区精品久久蜜精品| 男女xx00上下抽搐动态图| 伊人狠狠色j香婷婷综合| 欧美 亚洲 国产 日韩 综AⅤ| 亚洲人成电影在线天堂色| 日韩女优一区二区视频| 久章草这里只有精品| 亚洲一区二区三区在线观看播放| 好看的国产精品自拍视频| 亚洲av成人无码精品电影在线| 国产乱精品一区二区三区| 国产精品一区久久人人爽| 四虎国产精品永久在线无码| 国产国产人免费人成免费| 无码中文字幕人妻在线一区| 国产精品视频免费一区二区三区| 亚洲高清有码在线观看| 欧美日韩视频综合一区无弹窗| 久久综合97丁香色香蕉| 欧美一级夜夜爽www| 中国女人熟毛茸茸A毛片| 国产精品人成视频免费999| 国产视色精品亚洲一区二区|