<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Five dead in Australia fire, others leap into sea
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-01-11 15:50

          At least five people were killed Tuesday when a bushfire burned out of control across a southern Australia peninsula and an unknown number of others leapt into the sea to escape the fire, police said.

          The fire was burning across a wide area on the Eyre Peninsula, about 155 miles west of the South Australian state capital Adelaide, and several homes had been destroyed.

          "At least five people have lost their lives today. We're looking at reports that may possibly increase that number," police inspector Malcolm Schluter told reporters.

          Local resident Bob Arthur stands in front of what remains of his belongings after a bushfire engulfed the caravan park he lived in near the town of Port Lincoln on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia January 11, 2005. At least five people are now confirmed dead as fires continue to rage across lower Eyre Peninsula, located around 600 kilometres northwest of Adelaide, heading towards coastal townships. [Reuters]
          Local resident Bob Arthur stands in front of what remains of his belongings after a bushfire engulfed the caravan park he lived in near the town of Port Lincoln on the Eyre Peninsula in South Australia January 11, 2005. At least five people are now confirmed dead as fires continue to rage across lower Eyre Peninsula, located around 600 kilometres northwest of Adelaide, heading towards coastal townships. [Reuters]
          Boats had been sent to pick up people who had jumped into the sea to escape the blaze, South Australia state emergency services spokesman Gordon Hartley told Australian Broadcasting Corp. (ABC) radio.

          Roads had been cut and an unknown people had been evacuated from houses and rural properties, officials said.

          The fire, the first major flare-up of the Australian bushfire season, broke out Monday in scrubland around the coastal tuna fishing town of Port Lincoln.

          Firefighters contained the blaze overnight but it flared again as temperatures soared above 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit) and was fanned by strong winds.

          "There is no firefighting force in the world that could have stopped a fire in the conditions we experienced today," Country Fire Service spokesman Simon Vogel told Australian television.

          At least five towns north or northwest of Port Lincoln were under threat, officials said.

          ABC radio later reported that a second fire had broken out in hills just outside Adelaide but no reports of injury or damage had been received from that blaze.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Cross-Straits charter flights promising

           

             
           

          China's tax revenue up 25.7% in 2004

           

             
           

          Hopes for peace rise as Abbas wins votes

           

             
           

          China tycoon donates $1.2m for tsunami aid

           

             
           

          Yushchenko declared winner of Ukraine vote

           

             
           

          China baby pooh-poohs diaper ad offers

           

             
            Bombs kill 7 south of Baghdad, 6 in Tikrit
             
            Five dead in Australia fire, others leap into sea
             
            US congressman meets N.Korean leaders
             
            UN moves to guard against tsunami aid corruption
             
            Bush says he would welcome Abbas to US
             
            Yushchenko declared winner of Ukraine vote
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Winds fan Australia bushfires, fireworks still on
             
          At least 60 homes destroyed as thousands flee Australian bushfires
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩深夜福利视频在线观看| 亚洲精品一区二区三区中文字幕| 人妻丰满熟妇AV无码区APP| √天堂中文www官网在线| 2021国产精品自产拍在线| 国产免费午夜福利在线观看| 久久这里都是精品一区| 免费国产拍久久受拍久久| 国产精品深夜福利免费观看| 日韩av一区二区三区精品| 唐人社视频呦一区二区| 久久免费精品视频| 日本精品不卡一二三区| 无码国产69精品久久久久| 蜜臀av一区二区国产精品| 2022最新国产在线不卡a| 在线精品自拍亚洲第一区| 天天躁夜夜躁狠狠喷水| 亚洲综合精品中文字幕| 亚洲AV日韩AV永久无码下载| 国产免费丝袜调教视频免费的| 极品尤物被啪到呻吟喷水| 国产成人女人毛片视频在线| 国产精品一区在线免费看| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 青青草久热这里只有精品| 亚洲高清aⅴ日本欧美视频| 中年国产丰满熟女乱子正在播放| 人妻体体内射精一区二区| 亚洲 制服 丝袜 无码 在线| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 人妻少妇无码精品专区| 午夜福利国产精品视频| 男按摩师舌头伸进去了电影| 亚洲精品一区二区三区色| 丰满熟女人妻大乳| 人妻一区二区三区人妻黄色| 伊在人间香蕉最新视频| 国产av综合色高清自拍| 丁香婷婷在线观看| 在线无码午夜福利高潮视频|