<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          No news yet from Iraqi contacts
          By Qin Jize and Hu Qihua (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-01-19 23:50

          Chinese Foreign Ministry and Embassy officials in Iraq are awaiting developments from contacts with Iraqi religious leaders who are helping to seek the release of eight hostages kidnapped and held by militants.

          Diplomats contacted the local Association of Islamic Clerics, who helped in the freeing of seven Chinese held in Iraq last April, sources said.

          Meanwhile,top Chinese leaders Wednesday urged officials to continue all efforts in seeking the safe rescue of the eight Chinese workers from Fujian Province, believed abducted as they were travelling to Jordan.

          President Hu Jintao and Premier Wen Jiabao and other leaders have voiced concerns about the safety of the men, and ordered Foreign Ministry and Chinese Embassy officials to take every effective measure to gain their freedom.

          Also yesterday, both Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Ministry of Commerce officials issued emergency warnings to remind Chinese citizens, including business people and construction workers, to be cautious of their personal safety in foreign countries.

          The Foreign Ministry said the public should avoid travel in Iraq to avoid unforeseeable incidents.

          The commerce ministry said Chinese business people and construction workers who wish to work abroad to employ legal channels, and never to trust illegal intermediary organizations or individuals.

          And a Chinese entrepreneur who has been doing business in Iraq for more than 20 years helped to clarify just where the eight hostages were working. He said the men had no links with US troops.

          Liaison man for job

          Chen Xianzhong, the last man to have had close contact with the hostages, said the site where the men once worked is a clothing-processing plant owned by Chinese business people, according to yesterday's Beijing-based evening newspaper, the Mirror (Fazhi Wanbao).

          Iraqi insurgents have accused the Chinese employees of "working for one of the Chinese companies helping to build American facilities in Iraq."

          "It is fantastic talk to say they are working for the companies helping the Americans with their Iraq facilities," Chen was quoted as saying.

          Chen said a 10 Fujian natives came to Iraq with the hope of earning money early last year.

          They discovered Chen five months after their arrival in Iraq and were introduced by Chen to a clothes-processing company that required reconstruction.

          "They stayed in Iraq for about a year," said Chen, who helped them to fill out the visa application to Jordan.

          Two others, named Chen Bo and Weng Zuxue, stayed in Iraq and didn't go with their countrymen, who started their journey on January 12.

          Chen said the eight people went missing last week while travelling to Jordan.

          "I knew something bad had happened because they would've given me a call if they could get home as expected," Chen said.

          Company official

          His words were echoed by Yang, Chinese representative of the clothes-processing company in Iraq.

          "I have no idea why they were kidnapped by those militants since our company doesn't have a single link with the United States," he said.

          Yang said the captured Chinese people left the company in November.

          The Chinese Foreign Ministry partially confirmed their remarks, saying the hostages once worked for a Chinese-invested private enterprise in Iraq.

          They lost their jobs later and then rented vehicles to leave Iraq, and were taken hostage as they were travelling, a source said.,

          Chinese foreign ministry and embassy officials said they will continue making round-the-clock efforts to try to free the hostages.

          An influential Sunni Muslim body also called for the release of all kidnapped people in Iraq yesterday on the occasion of the Muslim feast of Adhaa (sacrifice feast).

          The Association of Muslim Scholars appealed in a statement for Muslims "in all parties that have kidnapped people, to release them and end their suffering whoever they are, Iraqis or others."

          The statement also called on the kidnappers to "deal with them (kidnapped people) according to the norms of our religion, and not to terrify them by threatening them with death or other means which Islam forbids."



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Rice: US seeks candid, constructive ties with China

           

             
           

          Hostages' families pray for safe return

           

             
           

          China mulls mail service to Antarctica

           

             
           

          Airlines give Taiwan flight details

           

             
           

          US, EU must manage China differences: Straw

           

             
           

          Nation's net surfers top 94 million

           

             
            Eight Chinese nationals kidnapped in Iraq
             
            Changes transform childbirth in Tibet
             
            Nation sees more wood for better use of trees
             
            Teams sent to help reconstruction
             
            Surgeons give more than helping hand
             
            Island dispute should be solved via talks
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: AVtt手机版天堂网国产| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 精品国产熟女一区二区三区| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区 | 日韩成人福利视频在线观看| 欧美日韩视频综合一区无弹窗| Y111111国产精品久久久| 国产无套乱子伦精彩是白视频| 国产在线精品一区二区在线看| 日韩中文字幕人妻精品| 国产亚洲精品久久av| 成人亚洲一区二区三区在线| 99热门精品一区二区三区无码| JIZZJIZZ国产| 久久9精品区-无套内射无码| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 成人午夜福利免费专区无码| 欧美成人h精品网站| 噜噜综合亚洲av中文无码| 沈阳45老熟女高潮喷水亮点| 91精品国产麻豆国产自产| 99久久激情国产精品| 国产男女黄视频在线观看| 国产97人人超碰CAO蜜芽PROM| 欧美老少配性行为| 最新亚洲国产手机在线| 69精品丰满人妻无码视频a片| 粗大挺进朋友人妻淑娟| 久久无码喷吹高潮播放不卡| 99久久无色码中文字幕| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆不卡| 黄色av免费在线上看| 国产精品不卡一区二区三区| 久久一日本道色综合久久| 日韩一本不卡一区二区三区| 亚洲成年av天堂动漫网站| 极品蜜桃臀一区二区av| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品| 国产精品一区二区小视频| 一区二区三区放荡人妻| 三级4级全黄60分钟|