<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          8 Vietnamese robbers shot dead in China sea
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-01-23 21:48

          China hopes to build joint effort with Viet Nam to fight maritime crime and ensure a stable and harmonious environment for the two countries' fishing fleets, the Foreign Ministry said yesterday.

          The ministry said the Chinese maritime police shot dead eight armed robbers and captured eight others who robbed Chinese fishing boats operating on January 8 in Chinese waters in the Beibu Gulf. The robbers had confessed they were Vietnamese, and that they had committed four previous armed robberies of Chinese fishing boats in the same area.


          Chinese maritime police in training session. [Xinhua]

          According to Chinese border police, that morning, six Chinese fishing boats from South China's Hainan Province were fishing when three unidentified vessels with armed men aboard arrived and robbed the fishermen aboard of 310 fishing nets and fish products worth more than 3 million yuan (US$361,445). The suspected robbers fired at the Chinese boats when they tried to chase after them.

          Chinese maritime police rushed to the spot after receiving an alarm from the Chinese fishermen. The three armed vessels first opened fire at the police boats and hurled antitank grenades and dynamite at them. Police said they stated their identity and fired warning shots skyward.

          After the incident, the Chinese side informed the Vietnamese authorities of the incident in detail in accordance with a Sino-Vietnamese treaty and organized relative visits with the Vietnamese consulates.

          Since the agreements on demarcation and fishery co-operation in the Beibu Gulf between China and Viet Nam took effect last June, the overall situation there is stable.

          However, many Chinese fishing boats have been robbed in the joint fishing area, posing a serious threat to the lives and property of Chinese fishermen.

          A local newspaper reported that Chinese fishermen are often attacked by pirates since the Chinese maritime police patrols are far away from the joint fishing area.

          But when the January 8 incident took place, Chinese police were just 50 sea miles (277 kilometres) away and rushed to rescue the fishermen, the Guangzhou-based Nanfang Metropolis News reported yesterday.

          Another Chinese fishing boat was looted by a group of unidentified pirates in the Beibu Gulf on December 15 last year.

          The boat, from the Yangpu Development Zone of South China's Hainan Province, was carrying normal fishing works at 19.32 degrees north latitude and 107.28 degrees east longitude, when a wooden boat without nationality signs appeared.

          Three pirates armed with machine guns jumped onto the Chinese boat and took away satellite navigation equipment and 400 fishing nets on board.

          The loot was valued at some 80,000 yuan (US$9,680) and no Chinese fishermen were hurt in the 30-minute ransack, according to local government sources.

          The Chinese boat has returned safely in the morning on December 16.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Embassy: Eight Chinese hostages freed in Iraq

           

             
           

          Shanghai plans 1 billion yuan space city

           

             
           

          8 Vietnamese robbers shot dead in China sea

           

             
           

          Study to start on free trade in East Asia

           

             
           

          Women master men... and their wallets

           

             
           

          China-Japan frictions moving to military field

           

             
            8 Vietnamese robbers shot dead in China sea
             
            Embassy: Eight Chinese hostages freed in Iraq
             
            China to issue antitrust law in 2005
             
            China approves travel to Canada
             
            Former bank official jailed for embezzlement
             
            Beijing ranks 1st in overall competitive strength
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 99在线精品免费视频九九视| 免费AV片在线观看网址| 日产乱码卡一卡2卡三卡四| 国产福利精品一区二区| 五月婷之久久综合丝袜美腿| 国产亚洲天堂另类综合| 亚洲欧美日产综合在线网| 男男欧美一区二区| 亚洲国产精品无码一区二区三区 | 国产精品无码无卡在线播放| h无码精品动漫在线观看| 99九九成人免费视频精品| 亚洲亚洲网站三级片在线| 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 免费国产小视频在线观看| 无码熟妇人妻av影音先锋| 久久精品中文无码资源站| 国产精品一区二区在线欢| 国产精品国产三级国产试看| 天堂在线精品亚洲综合网| 四虎永久免费高清视频| 亚洲春色在线视频| 欧洲美熟女乱又伦AV影片| 九色免费视频| 国产好大好硬好爽免费不卡 | 色欲天天天综合网| 国产精品区一二三四久久| 无码人妻丰满熟妇区五十路| 欧美成人无码a区视频在线观看| 欧美奶涨边摸边做爰视频| 久久精品国产亚洲精品色婷婷| 亚洲国产一区二区在线| 毛片内射久久久一区| 在线免费观看亚洲天堂av| 国产精品久久久久久影视| 香蕉久久久久久久AV网站| 亚洲日韩中文字幕无码一区| 男人狂桶女人高潮嗷嗷| 2021亚洲爆乳无码专区| 无码国产偷倩在线播放| 久久久这里只有免费精品|