<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          FBI says Boston terror threat a false alarm
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-01-26 11:11

          The FBI said on Tuesday there was "no credibility" to a reported threat against Boston last week that spurred a manhunt for 14 people and had police using radiation sensors in the city's subway system.

          US Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, close to microphone, who skipped President Bush's inauguration to return to the state after learning of a terror threat, speaks during a news conference outside the Statehouse office in Boston, Thursday, Jan. 20, 2005. Romney says there is still no basis for undue alarm or concern over the reports of terror suspects who may be headed for Boston. [AP]
          US Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, close to microphone, who skipped President Bush's inauguration to return to the state after learning of a terror threat, speaks during a news conference outside the Statehouse office in Boston, Thursday, Jan. 20, 2005. Romney says there is still no basis for undue alarm or concern over the reports of terror suspects who may be headed for Boston. [AP]
          Nearly a week after the unconfirmed threat was first reported, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said it was withdrawing its request for information on the whereabouts of the individuals, most of them Chinese.

          "It has been determined that the threat had no credibility," the FBI said in a statement on its Web site.

          "While the threat information proceeded from criminal activity (an alien smuggling organization) there were in fact no terrorist plans or activity under way," it said.

          The announcement came just days after the FBI conceded that one of the people it was seeking for questioning had already been in U.S. custody for more than two months.

          It said Mei Xia Dong, identified last week as a male, was a woman who was arrested for an immigration violation on Nov. 11, 2004. She has been in custody ever since in the San Diego, California, area.

          Media reports last Wednesday referred to a plot to explode a "dirty bomb," which disperses low-level radioactive material, in Boston.

          The FBI never gave details of the plot, calling it an unconfirmed, potential threat against Boston. Officials said an anonymous tip to California law enforcement was at the root of the threat.

          The tip prompted police in Boston to boost security and had officials posting leaflets in the city's subway system with photographs of four of the "persons of interest" identified by the FBI.

          But by the end of the week, Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney said he was growing less concerned about the situation, and officials speculated that the tip was a hoax.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          FBI says Boston terror threat a false alarm

           

             
           

          Spring Festival peak travel jams railways

           

             
           

          China's economy grows 9.5% in 2004

           

             
           

          Migrant proposal sparks hot debate

           

             
           

          Freed hostages leave Amman for home

           

             
           

          China step up efforts to gird for bird flu

           

             
            Hamas leader raises hope for cease-fire
             
            Stampede at Hindu procession kills 150
             
            U.S. hostage pleads for life in Iraq video
             
            German Chancellor laments Nazi death camp
             
            US deficit to hit record $427 bn
             
            11 policemen killed in Baghdad clashes
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Terror tip involving Chinese seen as revenge
             
          FBI adds 10 names to list in Boston threat
             
          FM spokesman: 'China a victim of terrorism'
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 9lporm自拍视频区| 欧美色欧美亚洲高清在线观看| 国产精品大全中文字幕| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| 一区二区三区四区自拍视频| 中文字幕久久精品波多野结| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽不要vip软件| 国产亚洲无日韩乱码| www国产成人免费观看视频| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 亚洲日本欧美日韩中文字幕| 四虎在线成人免费观看| 国产美女在线精品亚洲二区| 亚洲国产永久精品成人麻豆| 日本一区三区高清视频| 亚洲精品国产精品不乱码| 97久久超碰国产精品2021| 亚洲中文无码手机永久| 亚洲一区二区三区四区三级视频| 激情内射亚州一区二区三区爱妻| 免费国产黄线在线观看| 91小视频在线播放| 精品视频在线观看免费观看| 少妇人妻综合久久中文| 无码毛片一区二区本码视频 | 老司机午夜精品视频资源| 青青草最新在线视频播放| 美日韩精品一区二区三区| 91青青草视频在线观看| 国产一区在线播放无遮挡| 无码日韩精品91超碰| 性欧美videofree高清精品| 正在播放国产剧情亂倫| 依依成人精品视频在线观看| 一本大道久久东京热AV| 99久久99视频只有精品| 国产揄拍国产精品| 亚洲亚洲人成综合丝袜图片| 综合色一色综合久久网| 亚洲黄片一区二区三区| 99热精品毛片全部国产无缓冲|