<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Web site: Chechen rebels seek ceasefire
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-02-03 10:03

          A Web site linked to Chechnya's separatist rebels has reported that top leaders of the insurgency have called for a unilateral cease-fire to be observed in February.

          The Kavkaz Tstentr site said Wednesday that Aslan Maskhadov, who was president of Chechnya in its period of de-facto independence in the late 1990s, signed on order on Jan. 14 for all offensive actions to be halted in February in Chechnya and bordering areas "as a sign of a display of good will." It cited an unnamed aide to Shamil Basayev, another Chechen warlord, as the source.

          Undated file picture shows Chechen rebel leader Aslan Maskhadov. Maskhadov has ordered all rebel fighters to observe a ceasefire for the month of February in their fight against Russian troops, a separatist web site reported, quoting an aide to Chechen warlord Shamil Basayev. [AFP/File]
          Undated file picture shows Chechen rebel leader Aslan Maskhadov. Maskhadov has ordered all rebel fighters to observe a ceasefire for the month of February in their fight against Russian troops, a separatist web site reported, quoting an aide to Chechen warlord Shamil Basayev. [AFP/File]
          The report also said that Basayev had issued an order that all rebels under his command halt offensive actions in Chechnya and all of Russia until Feb. 22.

          It was not immediately clear why the two rebel leaders would issue similar-but-different instructions, but Maskhadov is believed to command a relatively small portion of Chechen separatist fighters.

          Basayev, who leads a group called the Riyadus Salikhin Martyrs' Brigade, has claimed responsibility for some of Russia's most shocking terrorist acts, including last year's seizure of more than 1,000 hostages at a school in the town of Beslan, which ended with the deaths of more than 330 people, and for well-coordinated attacks on police facilities in June in the republic of Ingushetia, which borders Chechnya.

          The Web site published what it said was a text of his order, which included a ban on "all forms of diversionary actions," but it was not clear if that included terrorist-type attacks. There was no way to immediately confirm the authenticity of the statements.

          Telephone calls to the North Caucasus Military District, which oversees Russian forces' activities in Chechnya, were not answered early Thursday.

          Chechnya has been shattered by two separatist conflicts over the past decade. The first 20-month war ended in 1996 with the withdrawal of Russian troops after rebels fought them to a standstill. That was followed by a period of de-facto independence, during which Maskhadov was elected Chechen president, in which law an order and economic conditions deteriorated precipitously.

          In 1999, after Chechnya-based rebels made an incursion into neighboring Dagestan, Russian forces returned to Chechnya, taking firm control of the northern part of the republic.

          The Kremlin has firmly rejected international calls for Russia to negotiate with the Chechen rebels.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          New stock hopes spark strong rebound

           

             
           

          Chen invites ARATS chief to visit Taiwan

           

             
           

          US urges EU to keep China arms embargo

           

             
           

          Russia, China tighten security links

           

             
           

          All 30 law-breaking projects suspended

           

             
           

          Spring Festival spawns business boom

           

             
            US Fed Reserve raises rates for sixth time
             
            Iran says it will never scrap nuke program
             
            Iraqi leader predicts insurgents' defeat
             
            Plane skids off runway, crashes in US
             
            Nepal king names new cabinet
             
            Egypt to host Israeli-Palestinian summit
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Russian troops kill 22 Chechen rebels
             
          Chechens vote for president replacing slain leader
             
          Militants free six from seized Russian school
             
          Rebels strike near Chechnya, 48 dead
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91中文字幕一区二区| 深夜视频国产在线观看| 91色老久久精品偷偷蜜臀| 国产中文字幕久久黄色片| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放| 这里只有精品在线播放| 好吊妞人成视频在线观看| 亚洲高清激情一区二区三区 | 资源新版在线天堂偷自拍| 国产高清精品在线91| 精品国产一区二区三区大| 亚洲红杏AV无码专区首页| 亚洲中文久久久精品无码| 东京热人妻无码一区二区AV| 国产三级精品三级在线专区1| 国产不卡一区二区在线| 精品国产免费第一区二区三区日韩 | 亚洲一区二区三区在线激情| 日本亚洲色大成网站www久久| 91老熟女老女人国产老| 成人精品一区日本无码网| 亚洲精品成人久久av| 双乳奶水饱满少妇呻吟免费看| 野花香视频在线观看免费高清版| av中文无码韩国亚洲色偷偷| 国内不卡的一区二区三区| 国产成人一区二区三区视频免费| 欧美有码在线观看| 亚洲精品麻豆一区二区| 亚洲国产五月综合网| 亚洲avav天堂av在线网爱情| 亚洲无码久久久久| 乱老年女人伦免费视频| 国产精品18久久久久久| 视频免费完整版在线播放| chinesemature老熟妇中国| 精品自拍自产一区二区三区 | 国产成人精品无人区一区| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站 | 亚洲码国产精品高潮在线| 色色97|