<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Beijing expands pyrotechnic-free areas
          By Di Fang (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-02-07 06:56

          The area of Beijing subject to the 12-year-old ban on firecrackers is set to expand during Spring Festival, while another 180 cities across the country including Guangzhou and Lanzhou will continue to uphold the ban.

          According to the firecracker ban office of Beijing, this year's areas affected by the outlawing of firecrackers have expanded from the Third Ring Road to the area around the Fifth Ring Road. What were previously the outskirts of the city are now densely populated with residents who have moved from small downtown apartments to more spacious outlying ones.

          Besides Dongcheng and Xicheng districts and the six other urban districts of Chongwen, Xuanwu, Chaoyang, Haidian, Fengtai and Shijingshan, the new regulations will now affect the outlying districts and counties of Daxing, Tongzhou, Shunyi, Changping, Fangshan, Mentougou, Huairou, Pinggu and Miyun.

          Out of safety concerns, fireworks are also forbidden in areas close to railway stations, bus stops, airports, schools, hospitals, gas stations, warehouses and other public facilities.

          Sources with the firecracker ban office in Beijing said the number of injuries caused by firecrackers has decreased significantly in recent years thanks to the ban and a crackdown on the production and selling of inferior firecrackers.

          However, five people were killed by festive explosives during the 2004 Spring Festival and two in 2003, according to the firecracker ban office.

          Setting off firecrackers was previously considered a sign of the traditional festival.

          But since the 1990s, many Chinese cities adopted the ban during the festival season.

          In Guangzhou, capital of South China's Guangdong Province, the local government introduced the ban in eight urban districts and the prosperous areas of other districts and affiliated cities.

          Local police also made more severe the punishments for those selling or setting off fireworks in the city.

          Wang Fushu, who was caught last Thursday transporting 2 tons of firecrackers in a truck without authorization, was detained for five days by local police in Conghua, a city affiliated to Guangzhou.

          In the face of heightened restrictions elsewhere, 105 Chinese cities including Shanghai, Nanjing, Qingdao and Hangzhou relaxed the ban on firecrackers in the lunar New Year period.

          In these cities, setting off firecrackers is permitted in fixed areas at certain times.

          An official with the Shanghai Municipal Fire Bureau surnamed Fan said that if supervised well, firecrackers will not lead to fire or injury, the Beijing News reported.

          Feng Jicai, a famous writer and researcher of folk arts and customs, said that setting off firecrackers was an important folk custom closely related with Spring Festival.  



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China on track to RMB reform

           

             
           

          China to stop use of non-donated blood

           

             
           

          Rice: US disagrees with EU on arms embargo

           

             
           

          Domestic crisis looms as maids head home

           

             
           

          Land prices surging up steadily

           

             
           

          No major change in textile trade with EU

           

             
            China to stop use of non-donated blood
             
            New bird flu vaccine capable of prevention
             
            Half of all fireworks do not meet standards
             
            Land prices surging up steadily
             
            Police catch suspected hit-and-run driver
             
            More charter flights between Guangzhou, Taipei
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产99国产精品澳门| 九九热在线精品视频九九| 尤物亚洲国产亚综合在线区| 亚洲av熟女国产一二三| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 亚洲第一区二区快射影院| 色婷婷亚洲精品综合影院| 男女猛烈拍拍拍无挡视频| 午夜射精日本三级| 天天综合天天做天天综合| 无码福利写真片视频在线播放| 国产精品嫩草影院一二三区入口| 久久精品国产88精品久久| 玩弄放荡人妻少妇系列| 国产精品毛片一区二区| 国产女人喷潮视频免费| 国产一区二区三区地址| 99久久激情国产精品| 无码国产精品一区二区免费i6| 无码日韩av一区二区三区| 国产在线观看毛带| 亚洲狼人久久伊人久久伊| 国产成人精品日本亚洲第一区| 亚洲一区二区三区自拍麻豆| 免费高潮了好湿h视频| AV无码免费不卡在线观看| 亚洲丰满熟女一区二区蜜桃| 亚洲欧美综合另类图片小说区| 玩弄漂亮少妇高潮白浆| 2020最新国产精品视频| 高清破外女出血AV毛片| 国产乱码一区二区三区免费| 午夜高清福利在线观看| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠躁2022| 欧美人与禽2o2o性论交| 自拍自产精品免费在线| 亚洲 一区二区 在线| 国产成人综合亚洲AV第一页| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片 | 韩国深夜福利视频在线观看| 国产最大成人亚洲精品|