<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Israel, Palestinians strike truce deal
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2005-02-09 10:26

          Israel and the Palestinians concluded a successful summit Tuesday in Egypt's Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh by declaring a ceasefire with each other.


          Sharon and Abbas announced the end of four years of violence during a four-way summit Tuesday setting the stage for a full-scale revival of the peace process. [Xinhua]

          The summit, which brought together Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas, Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak and Jordanian King Abdullah II, marked the highest level contact between the Palestinians and Israel in more than four years.

          At the end of the one-day summit, Sharon said the two sides have agreed to put an end to over four years of violence which claimed thousands of lives.

          "Israel will cease its military activities against all Palestinians anywhere," the prime minister said in a statement.

          "Today we are moving toward goal of peaceful, dignified, quiet lives for all nations in the Middle East," Sharon said, adding "We hope that today we are starting a new period of hope."

          "I assure you that we have a genuine intention to respect your right to live independently and in dignity. Israel has no desire tocontinue to govern over you and control your fate," Sharon said, referring to the roadmap peace plan or a two-state solution to the conflict accepted by both the Palestinians and Israel.

          He also urged all parties concerned not to allow violence to sabotage the new opportunity for achieving just and comprehensive peace.

          "We in Israel have to painfully wake up from our dreams, and we're determined to overcome all the obstacles which might stand inour path in order to realize the new chance which we have created,"said Sharon.

          In his speech, Palestinian National Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas echoed Sharon's announcement, declaring the Palestinians would cease all acts of violence against Israelis.

          "We have agreed with Prime Minister Ariel Sharon to cease all acts of violence against the Israelis and the Palestinians wherever they are," Abbas said.

          "Peace means the establishment of a democratic Palestinian state alongside Israel," he added.

          Earlier, Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak told reporters that he welcomed the "determination and willingness" of both sides.

          "We have seen today a positive step... the determination and willingness to work together seriously and sincerely to implement their mutual obligations, and take required measures to restore confidence," Mubarak told reporters.

          Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Abul Gheit said earlier that thefour-way Mideast summit would play a decisive role in resuming the stalled Palestinian-Israeli peace process.

          The summit "will be a strategic turning point in changing the stalled peace process," Gheit told Xinhua over the telephone, adding that it marks the beginning of the efforts to promote peace talks between the Israelis and Palestinians.

          The Egyptian top diplomat also hoped Egypt can help push the process to move forward from the current point.

          "Egypt has been working very hard to bring the points of the Palestinians and Israel closer and help the two sides strike a truce agreement."

          Sharon's top aide Raanan Gissin said before the meeting that thePalestinians and Israel would issue separate declarations which will generate a bilateral result.

          "Two separate statements will be made today. One by the Palestinian Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, one by Israeli Prime Minister sharon. The two statements are unilateral declarations, but they will end up with a bilateral result," Gissin told reporters.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          New Year blockbusters flag revival for China' cinema

           

             
           

          Wen: China to build a harmonious society

           

             
           

          Steel giant Shougang to move out of Beijing

           

             
           

          Toll in Asian tsunami disaster tops 295,000

           

             
           

          Bush proposes steep cuts in $2.57T budget

           

             
           

          Israel, Palestinians to declare ceasefire

           

             
            Israel, Palestinians to declare ceasefire
             
            UK's Blair extends election lead - poll
             
            Bush proposes steep cuts in $2.57T budget
             
            Toll in Asian tsunami disaster tops 295,000
             
            US forces storm Iraqi house, free Egyptians
             
            Hostages leave Spanish consulate in Berne - police
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日本xxxx丰满超清hd| 激情综合网激情五月俺也想| 日韩欧美亚洲综合久久| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 最新成免费人久久精品| 熟女系列丰满熟妇AV| 国产99视频精品免费视频76| 1024你懂的国产精品| 中文无码乱人伦中文视频在线| 日韩精品久久久肉伦网站| 国产高清在线精品一区二区三区| 国产成人亚洲综合图区| 呦女亚洲一区精品| 十八禁午夜福利免费网站| 久久亚洲精品国产精品| 欧美和黑人xxxx猛交视频| 国产精品18久久久久久麻辣| 国产91精品调教在线播放| 亚洲AV色香蕉一区二区蜜桃小说| 无码aⅴ精品一区二区三区 | 国产91精品一区二区麻豆 | 欧美黑人性暴力猛交高清| 3d无码纯肉动漫在线观看| 69天堂人成无码麻豆免费视频| 国产另类ts人妖一区二区| 内地自拍三级在线观看| 国产精品亚洲玖玖玖在线观看 | 无码人妻一区二区三区线| 国产精品论一区二区三区| 日韩人妻无码一区二区三区| 丰满岳乱妇久久久| 精品2020婷婷激情五月| 久久精品波多野结衣| 欧美日韩综合网| 精品无码av无码专区| 亚州中文字幕一区二区| 黄色一级片一区二区三区 | 国产成人高清在线观看视频| 久久夜色精品国产嚕嚕亚洲av| 亚洲一区中文字幕人妻| 国产精品-区区久久久狼|