<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Coal mine gas explosion kills 209 in Liaoning
          (Xinhua/China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-02-16 10:02

          Six more bodies were recovered early Wednesday morning from a coal mine in Fuxin city, northeast China's Liaoning province, where a gas explosion occurred on Monday, bringing the death toll to 209, rescuers confirmed.

          A source with the headquarters in charge of rescue work said that 29 miners were injured and six others were still missing.


          State Councillor Hua Jianmin, who is leading a State team at Fuxin, Liaoning Province, visits surviving miners of the explosion in hospital on February 15, 2005. [newsphoto]
          One worker in charge of the ventilation system was saved Tuesday afternoon and is now in a stable condition, according to hospital sources.

          The accident happened at the Sunjiawan coal mine on Monday afternoon when 244 miners were working at the pit, about 242 metres underground, sources with the State Administration of Work Safety said.

          About 180 rescuers have been sent to the site and 29 miners had been saved by yesterday afternoon.

          Upon hearing of the accident, President Hu Jintao urged local governments to spare no efforts to save the trapped miners.

          Premier Wen Jiabao and Vice-Premier Huang Ju also instructed local officials to rescue the victims and find out the cause of the accident.

          A team led by State Councillor Hua Jianmin arrived at the accident site yesterday and were helping organize rescue and compensation work.

          Hua, together with Li Keqiang and Zhang Wenyue, two top leaders of Liaoning Province, inspected the coal mine and expressed concerns from the Party and State leaders.

          Hua has given specific instructions for the rescue, treatment and investigation work.


          Rescuers walk out of elevator after a round of searching on February 15, 2005. [newsphoto]
          He said that no efforts will be spared for rescuing the trapped and injured; local governments and the coal mine industry group should do their best for the compensation for the families of the victims, to ensure stability of the region; an investigation group will be set up for finding out the accident cause; and an all-round production safety check must be held for prevention of such accidents.

          The explosion took place about 10 minutes after an earthquake shook the mine, Zhang Yunfu, vice-general manager of the Fuxin Coal Industry Group.

          Moments later, gas detectors lost their signals and one of the mine's main pits filled with smoke, Zhang said.

          "Rescue operations are still going on and the coal mine is still verifying the conditions of workers," said an official at Fuxin's Coal Mine Safety Supervision Bureau.

          "We still don't know the real cause of the accident because the formal investigation has yet to start."

          By press time yesterday, ventilation, power and drainage had been restored at the colliery and rescuers were divided into three groups, taking turns entering the pits to search for survivors.

          The rescuers were faced with some difficulties, such as wet roads following a snowfall and below-freezing temperatures, reports said.

          Of the injured, one of the miners was still in a coma, and the others were confirmed out of danger after being hospitalized, according to Zhang, the vice-general manager.

          According to Zhang, four of the injured were poisoned by carbon monoxide and are in stable condition after receiving high pressure oxygen treatment.

          Eleven others suffered burns in the blast and already are out of life danger. Two suffered bone fractures but remain in stable condition.

          The miner still in a deep coma suffered head injuries. All the others have suffered slight injuries, and half of the injured can take care of themselves, Zhang said.

          About 30 family members of the victims are hospitalized due to deep grief.

          Dozens of medical workers and 12 ambulances are at the accident site. Medical workers have sterilized the dead miners' bodies, which are expected to be carried out to the ground surface this evening.

          A medical team is on its way from Shenyang, capital of the province, to the General Hospital of the Fuxin Coal Industry Group, reports said.

          The Sunjiawan colliery, with 3,100 workers, belongs to the Fuxin Coal Industry Group and has two coal mines.

          China has suffered a string of deadly mining disasters in recent months amid a nationwide work safety campaign.

          A blast in North China's Shaanxi Province in November killed 166 miners and another explosion in October killed 147.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Coal mine gas explosion kills 209 in Liaoning

           

             
           

          Chinese protest against move on islands

           

             
           

          CPC punishes corrupt officials in 2004

           

             
           

          Snow challenges returning crowds

           

             
           

          Likely Iraq PM promises moderation

           

             
           

          Guidelines help firms invest in shares

           

             
            Snow challenges returning crowds
             
            Rescue work continues after coal mine blast
             
            China sees record venture capital investment
             
            Chinese protest against move on islands
             
            CPC punishes corrupt officials in 2004
             
            Guidelines help firms invest in shares
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Rescue work continues after coal mine blast
             
          At least 203 killed, 22 injured in Liaoning coal mine blast
             
          Coal mine accidents kill 6,027 in China
             
          10 killed in Henan mine gas explosion
             
          Wen visits miners, vows to curb big accidents
             
          Mining accidents kill 5,286 in 11 months
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产午夜福利视频合集| 亚洲女人的天堂在线观看| 亚洲国产精品高清久久久| 欧美寡妇xxxx黑人猛交| 激情五月开心综合亚洲| 亚洲欧美色中文字幕| 成人啪精品视频网站午夜| 国产成人亚洲精品无码车a| 丰满人妻一区二区三区色| 中文字幕无码视频手机免费看| 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网| 国产不卡久久精品影院| 国产一区二区不卡在线视频| 真实国产老熟女无套中出| 人妻少妇88久久中文字幕| 国产成人精品无码一区二区| 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一页| 国产日产欧产精品精品| 日韩精品中文字幕有码| av在线播放国产一区| 国产精品亚洲专区在线播放| 无码激情亚洲一区| 99热久久只有这里是精品| 国产乱码日韩精品一区二区| 成人国产乱对白在线观看 | 亚洲a∨国产av综合av| 老子影院午夜精品无码| 成人午夜免费一区二区三区| 亚洲综合91社区精品福利| 亚洲精品国产老熟女久久| 日韩精品av一区二区三区| 欧美 亚洲 另类 丝袜 自拍 动漫| 一区二区三区四区在线不卡高清| 中文字幕人妻中文AV不卡专区| 18禁裸乳无遮挡啪啪无码免费| 亚洲欧美色中文字幕| 国产精品普通话国语对白露脸| 狼人久久尹人香蕉尹人| 亚洲中文久久久精品无码| 邻居少妇张开腿让我爽了在线观看| 野外做受三级视频|