<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          China,S.Korea urge patience for N.Korea talks
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-02-18 01:38

          BEIJING/SEOUL - China and South Korea urged patience with North Korea on Thursday, stressing their commitment to six-party talks on its nuclear program, as diplomats consulted in Beijing to try to get the process back on track.

          North Korea last week dealt a blow to the complicated diplomatic effort to persuade it to abandon its atomic program, declaring for the first time that it had nuclear weapons and was withdrawing indefinitely from the talks.

          South Korea's delegation, led by Deputy Foreign Minister Song Min-soon, flew to Beijing on Thursday on a previously scheduled two-day visit. He met Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Wu Dawei.

          "We can't expect to resolve this in a short period of time. We should take a long-term perspective, and we will resolve it in a calm manner," Song told reporters upon arrival in Beijing.

          The recently named top U.S. nuclear negotiator for the Beijing talks, ambassador to South Korea Christopher Hill, also flew to Beijing for one day of meetings with Chinese officials.

          He was upbeat on returning back to South Korea, saying he exchanged views with the Chinese on what each of the countries could do to have successful negotiations, Yonhap news agency reported.

          Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Kong Quan said earlier Hill would meet Wu as well as Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing. He said Ning Fukui, China's special envoy for Korean nuclear issues, was also likely to attend the meetings.

          The diplomatic flurry precedes a trip to North Korea on Feb. 19 by senior Chinese Communist party official Wang Jiarui -- an apparent attempt to salvage the talks, which also include long-time North Korean ally Russia and neighboring Japan.

          Kong said China remained committed to the six-party process and pressuring North Korea was not the answer.

          "We believe this kind of tactic will not create a resolution but instead raise tensions," he told a regular news briefing.

          "Complication of the issue will complicate the safety and security of the region."

          The six countries have met three times in Beijing. A fourth round of talks planned for September 2004 never materialized, with Pyongyang saying Washington must first drop its hostile policy toward the North.

          South Korea's ambassador to China, Kim Ha-joong, said Beijing's influence on the North was far greater than believed.

          Kong said the central issue was not China's leverage but distrust between North Korea, also called the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK), and the United States.

          "Both China and the ROK (South Korea) will take practical measures to resume the six-party talks, but the efforts of China and the ROK are not enough. We believe the most important are the efforts of the U.S. and DPRK," he said.

          South Korea, which has maintained a two-track approach to the North through a bilateral engagement policy along with the multilateral nuclear diplomacy, is considering a policy change where it would more closely link its economic and agricultural aid to the North's progress on the nuclear issue.

          South Korean Foreign Minister Ban Ki-moon told reporters on Wednesday that humanitarian aid would continue, but Seoul had yet to make a decision on a North Korean request for 500,000 tons of fertilizer.

          South Korean President Roh Moo-hyun expressed concern about the North's nuclear declaration and boycott of the talks in his first public reaction to last week's statement by Pyongyang.

          "We have a situation that could turn tense, or at times urgent, under certain circumstances," he told South Korean diplomats.

          Both Japan and China also played down remarks by CIA Director Porter Goss on the threat of North Korea's ballistic missiles, with Hiroyuki Hosoda, Japan's top government spokesman, saying Tokyo did not believe Pyongyang would launch a missile soon.

          Kong said China would not comment on "speculative remarks."

          "Our position on the nuclear issue is we should take measures to strengthen mutual trust and create conditions for the renewal of six-party talks at an early date," he said.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Middle class society? It's still a long way off in China

           

             
           

          Official plans DPRK visit on nuclear impasse

           

             
           

          Project aims to revitalize Silk Road trade ties

           

             
           

          China ponders electricity rate hike

           

             
           

          Liaoning mine blast compensation under way

           

             
           

          Iraq's Shi'ites win slim majority in assembly

           

             
            Liaoning mine blast compensation under way
             
            China to restrict use of RMB images on Internet
             
            Earliest use of diamonds by Chinese found
             
            Official plans DPRK visit on nuclear impasse
             
            UK eases visa application process in China
             
            Eat, drink and be merry... but pay the price
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Intense diplomacy to bring North Korea back into talks
             
          S.Korea proposes military talks with North
             
          North Korea not yet a nuclear weapons state
             
          China will push for N.Korea 6-party talks
             
          US rejects one-on-one North Korea talks
             
          US asks China to push for N. Korea talks
             
          Seoul: 690,000 US forces to help in case of war
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人精品人人| 精品人妻丰满久久久a| 自偷自拍亚洲综合精品| 中国无码人妻丰满熟妇啪啪软件| 亚洲精品国产免费av| 国产乱子伦手机在线| 99精品国产兔费观看久久99 | 狼人大伊人久久一区二区| 国内综合精品午夜久久资源| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码农村| 婷婷涩涩五月天综合蜜桃| 无码AV无码免费一区二区| 性色av一区二区三区夜夜嗨| 久久夜色噜噜噜亚洲av| 国产在线98福利播放视频| 人人玩人人添人人澡超碰| 欧美黑人XXXX性高清版| 99精品热在线在线观看视| 日韩有码中文字幕一区二区| 久久a级片| 国产精品毛片一区二区三| 男人av无码天堂| 成年午夜免费韩国做受视频| 亚洲国产99精品国自产拍| 宝贝几天没c你了好爽菜老板| 国产在线一区二区在线视频| 在线观看无码av五月花| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品无码专区| 国产L精品国产亚洲区在线观看 | 成人av在线一区二区三区| 亚洲精品一区二区18禁| 国产亚洲欧美日韩在线看片| 久久亚洲精品成人av秋霞| 91孕妇精品一区二区三区| 久久夜色噜噜噜亚洲av| 亚洲深深色噜噜狠狠网站| 日韩精品一二三黄色一级| 久久人人97超碰人人澡爱香蕉| 久热色视频精品在线观看| 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区| 亚洲精品久荜中文字幕|