<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Sino-Japanese minister-level dialogue planned
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-02-27 09:20

          Senior Japanese and Chinese diplomats reaffirmed the need Saturday to soon hold minister-level dialogue, and agreed to work to set a date for a visit to China by Japanese Foreign Minister Nobutaka Machimura.

          Cui Tiankai, head of the Chinese Foreign Ministry's Asian Affairs Department and Kenichiro Sasae, head of the Japanese Foreign Ministry's Asian and Oceanian Affairs Bureau, reached the agreement in a meeting Saturday night.

          The talks were held after Sasae flew to Beijing in the evening from Seoul, where he met with senior South Korean and American diplomats to coordinate policy on the six-nation talks on North Korea's nuclear program.

          Sasae, Japan's chief delegate to the talks, told reporters he did not discuss the North Korean issue with Cui, but said he will brief China on the results of the Seoul talks in a meeting Sunday with Vice Foreign Minister Wu Dawei.

          In the talks in Seoul, Japan, South Korea and the United States agreed to urge North Korea to return to the stalled six-way talks unconditionally and without delay.

          The three countries agreed to cooperate with each other to that end.

          The talks in Seoul were attended by Sasae, South Korean Deputy Foreign Minister Song Min Soon and U.S. Ambassador to South Korea Christopher Hill. Song and Hill are their respective countries' chief delegates to the six-party talks.

          The gathering in Seoul was intended to coordinate policy after North Korean leader Kim Jong Il told a Chinese envoy earlier this week Pyongyang might return to the six-country talks if certain conditions are met.

          Wang Jiarui, head of the China's International Liaison Department, met with Kim after North Korea declared Feb. 10 that it possesses nuclear weapons and that it was boycotting the six-nation talks indefinitely.

          The crisis over North Korea's nuclear arms program erupted in 2002, when the United States accused Pyongyang of operating a secret uranium enrichment program.

          The six countries -- China, Japan, the two Koreas, Russia and the United States -- have held three rounds of talks since August 2003 to defuse the crisis.

          A fourth round set for the end of last September failed to materialize as North Korea refused to attend it, blaming the United States for taking what it called a "hostile" attitude toward the country.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Japanese textbook distorts history, stirs fury

           

             
           

          Shops called to boycott Japanese goods

           

             
           

          ADB: China's economy expected to grow 8.5%

           

             
           

          400,000 to relocate for water project

           

             
           

          Possible US textile safeguards draw criticism

           

             
           

          Shrine visit angers both sides of Straits

           

             
            HIV/AIDS bigger threat than biological weapons
             
            Olympic gift horse killed in car smash
             
            It's your 'dead' wife calling
             
            New customs office to help boost mutual trade
             
            Official: no TB epidemic on campus
             
            Beijing to have advanced first-aid system
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          South Korea, US, Japan to discuss nuclear strategy
             
          North Korea urged to return to nuclear talks
             
          Pyongyang: Talks possible if US promises coexistence
             
          North Korea not yet a nuclear weapons state
             
          US rejects one-on-one North Korea talks
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久老熟妇精品免费观看| 18岁日韩内射颜射午夜久久成人| 大陆精大陆国产国语精品| 久久av无码精品人妻糸列| 国产精品毛片在线看不卡| 成人无号精品一区二区三区| 日本亚洲欧洲无免费码在线| 成人影片麻豆国产影片免费观看| 久久久一本精品99久久精品66直播| √天堂中文www官网在线| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码| 久久爱在线视频在线观看| 国产成人av免费观看| 91人妻熟妇在线视频| 18禁美女裸体爆乳无遮挡| 日韩精品成人网页视频在线| 91久久精品美女高潮不断| 99九九视频高清在线| 婷婷久久综合九色综合88| 狠狠亚洲色一日本高清色| 欧美一区二区三区香蕉视| 日本一区二区三区专线| 99热亚洲人色精品国产88| 中文字幕国产精品一区二| 国语偷拍视频一区二区三区| 久草热大美女黄色片免费看 | 无码日韩av一区二区三区| 成人免费av色资源日日| 开心久久综合激情五月天| 999热在线精品观看全部| 久久精品夜色噜噜亚洲aa| 精品无码一区在线观看| 午夜福利国产一区二区三区 | 中国亚州女人69内射少妇| 999久久久免费精品播放| 国产成人午夜在线视频极速观看| A级毛片100部免费看| 午夜精品无人区乱码1区2区| 性虎精品无码AV导航| 中文字幕 制服 亚洲 另类| 91精品国产午夜福利|