<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Iran bans U.N. nuke visits on some sites
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-03 09:21

          Declaring some sites off-limits to U.N. inspectors, Iran said Wednesday it fears that leaked information gathered by them could help those planning a possible strike on its military installations.

          Meanwhile, the United States, which has not ruled out such an attack on Iran urged the U.N. Security Council to take action against Tehran, saying the Islamic Republic is "cynically" pursuing nuclear arms while hiding its intentions from the world — an allegation Iran denies.

          Sirus Naseri, head of the Iranian delegation delivers a press statement after the morning session of the International Atomic Energy Agency's (IAEA) 35-nation board of governors, on Wednesday, March 2, 2005, at Vienna's International Center. (AP Photo/Rudi Blaha)
          Sirus Naseri, head of the Iranian delegation delivers a press statement after the morning session of the International Atomic Energy Agency's (IAEA) 35-nation board of governors, on Wednesday, March 2, 2005, at Vienna's International Center. [AP]
          Jackie Sanders, chief U.S. delegate to the board of the International Atomic Energy Agency, the U.N nuclear watchdog, made the comments in response to an update on Iran's nuclear record after more than two years of examination by the agency.

          Sanders called the IAEA report a "startling list of Iranian attempts to hide and mislead and delay the work" of agency experts, and urged other countries to support a U.S. drive to have Iran referred to the U.N. Security Council for possible sanctions — which past board meetings have refused to do.

          Iran's refusal to grant IAEA inspectors renewed access to the Parchin military site after an initial, severely restricted visit last month was one of the issues raised by the agency's review. The United States says Iran may be testing high-explosive components for nuclear weapons, using an inert core of depleted uranium at Parchin as a dry run for a bomb that would use fissile material.

          The IAEA says it has found no firm evidence that Iran's nuclear program is intended for anything other than peacefully generating electricity. The agency also has not been able to support U.S. assertions that nearly 20 years of covert nuclear programs discovered more than two years ago were aimed at making nuclear weapons. Iran says these programs, too, were intended to generate electricity.

          Iranian chief delegate Sirous Nasseri, noted Wednesday that his country was not obligated to allow any access to sites like Parchin, which are not part of the agency's purview.

          Worries about "confidentiality of information" gathered on such visits "are more intense in view of potential threats of military strikes against ... facilities visited by (the) agency," he said.

          While describing fears that America was getting ready for an attack as "ridiculous," President Bush has refused to rule it out completely as a long-term possibility, saying last week that "all options are on the table."

          The IAEA review also focused on Iran's decision to block any further probing of possible dual use equipment at the Lavizan-Shian site near Tehran — a move that effectively shut down one area of the agency's inquiry.

          The U.S. State Department last year said Lavizan-Shian's buildings had been completely dismantled and topsoil had been removed from the site in attempts to hide nuclear-weapons related experiments.

          The review also noted that Iran continues to build a heavy water reactor in the city of Arak that can produce plutonium, despite agency requests to cease construction on the facility.

          It also mentioned delays by Iran in informing the agency that it was building tunnels in the central city of Isfahan for nuclear storage, and blips in its commitment to totally freeze all activities related to uranium enrichment.

          Iran has suspended work on its enrichment program pending negotiations with France, Germany and Britain. But it has repeatedly said the freeze is short-term, despite hopes that it will fully scrap its plans.

          "This is something that is not on the table and will not be on the table," Nasseri told reporters, saying his country had "gone through blood and sweat and tears" to develop the enrichment program.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Anti-secession law "won't" harm Straits ties

           

             
           

          Owners forced to fund mine safety upgrading

           

             
           

          Food police to watch over dinner tables

           

             
           

          Airlines take flak over poor ground services

           

             
           

          Official: New dynamic in N. Korea nuke talks

           

             
           

          Survey shows most Chinese respect America

           

             
            Official: New dynamic in N. Korea nuke talks
             
            Talks on Iraqi coalition government falter
             
            U.S. official: Iran, Syria 'against all of us'
             
            Rebels attack police station in Chechnya
             
            Madrid train bombers also targeted New York
             
            Judge in Saddam tribunal shot dead
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产伦久视频免费观看视频| 国产av巨作丝袜秘书| 久久国产精品99久久蜜臀| 欧美gv在线| 日本最新免费二区三区| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 免费人成在线观看播放国产| 一色桃子中出欲求不满人妻| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 99久久国产精品无码| 在线观看国产区亚洲一区| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 亚洲爆乳WWW无码专区| 99久久免费只有精品国产| 国产99精品成人午夜在线| 毛片网站在线观看| 亚洲男人电影天堂无码| 国产欧美日韩另类精彩视频| 国产成人A区在线观看视频| 香蕉EEWW99国产精选免费| 少妇自慰流白口浆21p| 国产日韩一区二区在线| 男女18禁啪啪无遮挡激烈网站| 加勒比中文字幕无码一区| 亚欧乱色国产精品免费九库| 美女一区二区三区亚洲麻豆| 亚洲伊人久久精品影院| 男男欧美一区二区| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆不卡| 国产无套中出学生姝| 亚洲人妻中文字幕一区| 精品国产一区二区三区av性色 | 亚州中文字幕一区二区| 一本大道东京热无码| 色猫咪av在线网址| 伊人久久婷婷综合五月97色| 在线a级毛片无码免费真人| 国产裸体美女永久免费无遮挡| 欧洲熟妇熟女久久精品综合| 暖暖视频免费观看| 蜜臀av一区二区三区日韩|