<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Venezuelan president renews threat to cut oil supplies to US
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-04 14:53

          Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has renewed a threat to halt oil supplies to the United States if Washington "hurts" the Latin American country.

          Relations between Venezuela, which exports the bulk of its oil to the United States, and Washington have been badly strained since Chavez last month accused Washington of plotting to have him assassinated.

          Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez (C) with Indian counterpart A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (R) and Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh poses for photographers before his ceremonial welcome in New Delhi March 4, 2005. Chavez is on a four-day long state visit to India. [Reuters]
          Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez (C) with Indian counterpart A. P. J. Abdul Kalam (R) and Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh poses for photographers before his ceremonial welcome in New Delhi March 4, 2005. Chavez is on a four-day long state visit to India. [Reuters]
          "If there is any aggression, there will be no oil," Chavez, who arrived in New Delhi on a four-day visit to India told journalists, the Press Trust of India reported on Friday.

          "We want to supply oil to the US. We're not going to avoid this supply of oil unless US government gets a little bit crazy and tries to hurt us," he said after a ceremonial welcome at the Indian president's palace.

          The US State Department has dismissed Chavez's accusations that Washington is seeking to have him killed as "ridiculous and untrue."

          Venezuela is the world's fifth-biggest oil exporter and is among the largest providers to the United States.

          Chavez, who is on a trip to India where energy will top the agenda, started alleging Washington was planning his death after the United States criticised some of his government's actions as "deeply troubling."

          Earlier this month, Chavez told a news conference in Uruguay that the United States would not receive a drop of oil if he were to be killed.

          Asked whether the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), of which Venezuela is a member, will increase output to cool current near-record prices, Chavez said Friday the cartel was "producing enough".

          "(The) increasing price of oil has nothing to do with OPEC. It is the structure of the market," he said, adding OPEC was evaluating factors at work.

          Chavez has signed oil deals with various countries including China since last year and is due to ink an energy agreement aimed at enhancing cooperation with India during his visit.

          Energy-hungry India, which imports nearly 70 percent of its fuel needs, has been scouring the world for new supplies to keep its fast-growing economy on track.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Anti-secession law not a "war mobilization order"

           

             
           

          Birth defects on rise after checks loosened

           

             
           

          China experiences rising school dropout rate

           

             
           

          China lashes out at US human rights violations

           

             
           

          US troop deaths in Iraq rise to 1,500

           

             
           

          Conjoined twins fight for life in Shanghai

           

             
            Bush edges toward Europe on Iran nuclear crisis
             
            Arab leaders urge Syria to leave Lebanon
             
            Bush reassures CIA employees about agency
             
            IAEA calls on North Korea to return to talks
             
            U.N. calls for probe of Colombia massacre
             
            Haiti prepares for fall elections
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Venezuelan president accuses US of provoking tensions
             
          Hu, Chavez see deals inked
             
          Venezuela plans to buy a lot of Russian weapons
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆四虎 | 亚洲综合另类小说专区| 欧美激情一区二区三区成人| 久久人人97超碰精品| www国产精品内射熟女| 亚洲区福利视频免费看| 九色免费视频| 亚洲综合精品成人| 成年女人A级毛片免| 久久精品国产再热青青青| 99r久视频精品视频在线| 成人国产亚洲精品一区二| Y111111国产精品久久久| 久久人人妻人人爽人人爽| 亚洲国产成人无码影院| 国产乱人伦偷精品视频下| 国产精品美女久久久久久麻豆| 亚洲中文字幕无码卡通动漫野外| 国产不卡一区不卡二区| 成人区精品一区二区婷婷| 亚洲国产精品一区二区久| 国内精品国产成人国产三级| 免费看的一级黄色片永久| 欧美人与动牲交A免费观看| 亚洲高清偷拍一区二区三区| 亚洲精品无码你懂的网站| 亚洲婷婷综合色高清在线| 欧美一区二区三区欧美日韩亚洲| 色偷偷亚洲av男人的天堂| 国产乱人伦AV在线麻豆A| 久久精品人人做人人爽电影蜜月| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 国产大片黄在线观看| 2019亚洲午夜无码天堂| 啊灬啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬高潮了 | av小次郎网站| 国产精品福利无圣光一区二区| 亚洲中文字幕成人综合网| 国产精品福利自产拍在线观看 | 国产经典三级在线| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频|