<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Ukraine's ex-interior minister found dead
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-04 17:15

          Ukraine's former interior minister was found dead Friday, just before he was due to meet with prosecutors for questioning about the 2000 slaying of an investigative journalist, officials said.

          Yuri Kravchenko had been accused by opposition political forces of being involved in the killing of Heorhiy Gongadze, who investigated corruption at the highest levels of the Ukrainian government.

          Yuri Kravchenko, then Ukraine's Interior Minister, is seen in his office in Kiev in this 2000 file photo. [AP]
          Yuri Kravchenko, then Ukraine's Interior Minister, is seen in his office in Kiev in this 2000 file photo. [AP]
          Inna Kisel, a spokeswoman for the Interior Ministry, said Kravchenko appeared to have committed suicide. She referred all other questions to officials at the General Prosecutor's Office. A spokesman there said he had no immediate information.

          Kravchenko had been summoned to give testimony Friday morning about Gongadze's death.

          Gongadze was abducted in Kiev in September 2000, and his decapitated body was found months later buried in a forest outside the capital. His death sparked months of protests against former President Leonid Kuchma, who the opposition alleged was involved in the killing. Kuchma has denied any involvement.

          The allegations against Kuchma were based on recordings that a former presidential bodyguard said were secretly made in Kuchma's office. In the tapes, Kuchma was overheard repeatedly complaining about Gongadze's reporting and ordering Kravchenko to "drive him out, throw (him) out, give him to the Chechens."

          Volodymyr Lytvyn, Kuchma's former chief-of-staff, was also allegedly heard on the tapes saying: "In my opinion, let loose Kravchenko to use alternative methods."

          Kuchma and his circle have disputed the authenticity of the tapes. Lytvyn has dismissed the allegations in an earlier interview with The Associated Press, saying: "I wasn't brought up that way." He said Thursday he was ready to testify in connection with the case.

          Prosecutor General Svyatoslav Piskun said Wednesday that investigators had identified all four people involved in Gongadze's slaying and knew who the mastermind was. He refused to identify the person who ordered the killing.

          Two of the suspected killers were in custody, one was under orders not to leave Kiev and the fourth, a senior police official, was on an international wanted list, Piskun said. All were employed by Ukraine's Interior Ministry.

          Ukraine's Segodnya newspaper reported that Kravchenko had been put under official surveillance in December.

          President Viktor Yushchenko, who was elected in December, has said that it was a top task and moral obligation of his government to solve Gongadze's killing.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President pledges to check Taiwan secessionist forces

           

             
           

          Anti-secession law not war mobilization order

           

             
           

          Birth defects on rise after checks loosened

           

             
           

          Jiang requests to resign from remaining post

           

             
           

          China experiences rising school dropout rate

           

             
           

          China lashes out at US human rights violations

           

             
            Bush edges toward Europe on Iran nuclear crisis
             
            Arab leaders urge Syria to leave Lebanon
             
            Bush reassures CIA employees about agency
             
            IAEA calls on North Korea to return to talks
             
            U.N. calls for probe of Colombia massacre
             
            Haiti prepares for fall elections
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Ukraine military denies downing Russian airliner
             
          Ukraine to pull out troops from Iraq
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩av不卡一区二区在线| 亚洲国产精品人人做人人爱| 少妇激情一区二区三区视频| 色欲AV无码一区二区人妻| 武装少女在线观看高清完整版免费| japanese丰满奶水| 国产肥白大熟妇bbbb视频| 影音先锋啪啪av资源网站 | 亚洲欧洲综合| 人妻中文字幕亚洲一区| 免费无码精品黄av电影| 好吊妞人成视频在线观看| 丰满少妇棚拍无码视频| 色欲综合久久中文字幕网| 午夜福利yw在线观看2020| 精品乱人码一区二区二区| 樱花草在线播放免费高清观看| 亚洲欧美日韩久久一区二区| 久久久久久久久久久免费精品| 国产资源站| 99热精品毛片全部国产无缓冲| 黑人巨大精品欧美在线观看| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 天堂√在线中文官网在线| 亚洲av无一区二区三区| 久久99精品久久水蜜桃| 国产精品一区二区三区性色| 又黄又刺激又黄又舒服| 国产精品毛片在线完整版| 少妇高潮喷水惨叫久久久久电影| 国产精品亚洲аv无码播放| 国产精品一区二区久久精品无码 | 久久国产热精品波多野结衣av| 亚洲精品一区二区三区免| 国产精品碰碰现在自在拍| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 久久亚洲欧美日本精品| 九九久久人妻精品一区色| 蜜臀av久久国产午夜福利软件| 国产无遮挡又黄又大又爽| 成全影视大全在线观看|