<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Full Coverages>World>Iran Nuke Issue>News
             
           

          Iran says may set deadline for nuclear talks
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-14 21:39

          TEHRAN - Iran, complaining of the slow pace of negotiations with the European Union over its nuclear program, said on Monday it may soon present the EU with a take-it-or-leave-it proposal to finalize the talks.

          Iran insists its nuclear program is aimed at peaceful power generation, but the EU and United States fear the country may be seeking to develop atomic weapons.

          The EU says Iran has a right to use nuclear power, but wants it to scrap plans to produce its own reactor fuel -- a process which would also give it the capability to make bomb-grade material.

          Sirus Naseri, one of Iran's main negotiators with the EU, told state television that Tehran did not want a confrontation.

          "But if they don't respond to what we believe is a logical stance, then they can choose their own path and we are prepared to deal with its consequences," he said.

          "It's not like we have no time limits. It might not be long before we put on the table our final proposal and give them a deadline to either accept or reject it," Naseri added.

          "We are not far away from this stage."

          Naseri recognized that such a strategy meant the two sides "might be moving toward an agreement or toward a confrontation."

          Iran has frozen sensitive nuclear fuel work like uranium enrichment while its talks with the EU continue.

          But it has rejected as insignificant a joint U.S.-EU offer to allow it to start entry talks to the World Trade Organization and purchase previously embargoed civilian aircraft spare parts in return for giving up its nuclear fuel work for good.

          Both Washington and the EU have warned Iran its case will be sent to the U.N. Security Council, which may impose economic sanctions, if it fails to allay the West's concerns.

          Iran says it can provide "objective guarantees" that it will not use its nuclear technology to build bombs.

          These guarantees are thought to include intrusive U.N. inspections of its nuclear facilities which would verify that uranium is not enriched to bomb-grade levels.

          Technical talks between the EU and Iran are due to resume this week in Geneva ahead of a crucial meeting in Paris on March 22 or 23 to decide whether the negotiations will continue.

          "What is clear to me is that we are walking on a knife's edge," Naseri said. "There is no guarantee that we will reach an agreement."


          "What I can say for sure is that during the negotiations, and step-by-step we have witnessed more readiness for flexibility from the Europeans. However, this does not mean they have the ability to reach an agreement with us," he added.

           
            Story Tools  
             
           
               
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一级片内射在线视频| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠7777米奇| 东方四虎av在线观看| V一区无码内射国产| 国产精品18久久久久久麻辣 | 蜜臀av午夜精品福利| 国产午夜精品久久精品电影| 五月婷婷综合色| 任我爽精品视频在线播放| 理论片午午伦夜理片久久| 亚洲欧美国产va在线播放| 成人午夜av在线播放| 中文字幕av无码不卡| 亚洲AV成人无码久久精品四虎| 亚洲一区二区三区色视频| 日韩黄色av一区二区三区| 一区二区丝袜美腿视频| 久久SE精品一区精品二区| 精品一区二区三区色噜噜| 亚洲蜜臀av乱码久久| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区| 日本激情久久精品人妻热| 中文字幕日韩一区二区不卡| 男人的天堂av一二三区| av深夜免费在线观看| 国语精品国内自产视频| 无码视频伊人| 痉挛高潮喷水av无码免费| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕| 亚洲国产精品自在在线观看| 我国产码在线观看av哈哈哈网站 | 成人精品天堂一区二区三区| 欧美精品亚洲日韩aⅴ| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 国产精品hd在线播放| 国内精品自线在拍| 国产一区二区三区视频| 资源新版在线天堂偷自拍| 免费观看a毛片一区二区不卡| 蜜臀视频一区二区在线播放| 蜜臀午夜一区二区在线播放|