<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Israeli troops set to pull back from Jericho
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-16 09:00

          Israeli forces were set to pull back from Jericho on Wednesday, a move that could bolster Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas in his talks with militants on extending their informal truce with Israel.

          "It was agreed that after a joint tour by Israeli and Palestinian brigade commanders (on Wednesday) the handover of the city of Jericho will begin," a senior Israeli officer said after military teams from both sides met late on Tuesday.

          Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qorei opens the weekly cabinet meeting in Ramallah. Palestinians prepared to take control of Jericho from Israel in the first of five West Bank security transfers, as Palestinian factions assembled for talks on a formal ceasefire.(AFP/Jamal Aruri)
          Palestinian Prime Minister Ahmed Qorei opens the weekly cabinet meeting in Ramallah. Palestinians prepared to take control of Jericho from Israel in the first of five West Bank security transfers, as Palestinian factions assembled for talks on a formal ceasefire.[AFP]
          He estimated the repeatedly delayed pullback from the West Bank city, largely calm throughout most of a Palestinian uprising that erupted in 2000, was likely to start around 1100 GMT.

          The Israeli officer, who declined to be identified, said Jericho would be transferred to "full Palestinian security control" but Israeli forces would remain at a key intersection on a highway leading to the biblical, oasis town.

          Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon has pledged to move troops away from four other West Bank cities -- Tulkarm, Ramallah, Qalqilya and Bethlehem -- in confidence-building gestures to Abbas.

          Peace hopes have risen since the moderate Palestinian leader, elected president on Jan. 9 to replace the late Yasser Arafat, declared a ceasefire along with Sharon at a ground-breaking summit in Sharm el-Sheikh, Egypt last month.

          ABBAS TALKS TO MILITANTS

          Abbas opened talks in Cairo on Tuesday with about a dozen Palestinian militant groups, hoping to persuade them to extend their de facto truce with Israel. The factions said any ceasefire depended on what Israel had to offer.

          The militant groups Hamas and Islamic Jihad have demanded a timetable for an Israeli troop withdrawal and prisoner release as part of a package including a suspension of attacks on Israel, possibly for three months.

          Abbas told the opening session of the meeting the agreement on what he called calm with Israel had already produced benefits, but said the Jewish state must fulfil its side of the deal reached at Sharm el-Sheikh.

          The Jericho handover had been delayed several times by differences over the number of checkpoints Israel would dismantle on roads leading to the town, once a popular spot for Israelis who flocked to its casino.

          In what had appeared to be an obstacle to an agreement, a dispute erupted earlier on Tuesday between Israel and the Palestinians after Abbas said he would free a militant jailed in Jericho over the assassination of an Israeli cabinet minister.

          But Sharon's office said senior Palestinian officials had denied any intention to release Ahmed Saadat, leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) that claimed responsibility for the 2001 killing of Rehavam Zeevi.

          Abbas also pledged to release another militant held in Jericho, Fuad al-Shobaki, an Arafat aide linked by Israel to weapons smuggling.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Law against secession to benefit Straits ties

           

             
           

          Rice: US doesn't have a posture against China

           

             
           

          Back words with action, Dalai told

           

             
           

          July by-election will reveal new HK chief

           

             
           

          Heilongjiang coal mine accident kills 17

           

             
           

          Russia paid $10M for Maskhadov information

           

             
            Rice: US doesn't have a posture against China
             
            Israeli troops set to pull back from Jericho
             
            Harvard leader loses no-confidence vote
             
            Back words with action, Dalai told
             
            Italy to pull troops from Iraq in Sept.
             
            Russia paid $10M for Maskhadov information
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Gunmen break up Fatah party meeting
             
          Palestinian PM, Israel discuss West Bank pullback
             
          Abbas urges Israeli hand over of West Bank
             
          Fatah legislators approve new Palestinian cabinet
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 新久久国产色av免费看| 国产成人综合色就色综合| 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| 大战丰满无码人妻50p| 饥渴的熟妇张开腿呻吟视频| 亚洲av无码专区亚洲av伊甸园 | 天堂mv在线mv免费mv香蕉| 中文字幕乱码中文乱码毛片| 国产午夜精品福利91| 亚洲精品一区久久久久一品av| 97国产揄拍国产精品人妻| 国产三级精品三级在线看| 精品无码国产日韩制服丝袜| 无码熟妇人妻AV在线影片最多| 国产成人高清亚洲综合| 中文字幕66页| 高清dvd碟片 生活片| 国产精品一区二区三区色| 国产对白老熟女正在播放| 久久精品国产再热青青青| 亚洲国产色播AV在线| 久久99国产视频| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区视频| 久久精品亚洲国产综合色| 最新偷拍一区二区三区| 国产精品区视频中文字幕| 乱中年女人伦av三区| 伊人成人在线高清视频| 中文精品无码中文字幕无码专区 | 久久国产精品无码网站| www国产精品内射熟女| 亚洲中文字幕日韩精品| 亚洲欧洲中文日韩久久av乱码| 无码精品一区二区免费AV| 福利片91| 亚洲熟少妇一区二区三区| 亚洲av永久无码精品水牛影视| 国产精品免费看久久久| 真人免费一级毛片一区二区 | 正在播放国产精品白丝在线| 亚洲精品成人一二三专区|