<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          N.Korea: No talks without US retraction
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-17 08:42

          SEOUL - North Korea ruled out on Wednesday a return to stalled six-way talks on its nuclear weapons programs unless the United States retracted its labeling of Pyongyang as an "outpost of tyranny."

          A spokesman for the North Korean Foreign Ministry also said recent comments by Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in interviews with Reuters and the Washington Times -- in which she refused to apologize for giving the North the tyranny tag -- indicated the United States did not want to hold talks.

          North Korea ruled out on March 16, 2005 a return to stalled six-way talks on its nuclear weapons programs unless the United States retracted its labeling of Pyongyang as an 'outpost of tyranny.' North Korea's Yongbyon nuclear reactor is seen in this September 2004 satellite image. [Reuters]
          North Korea ruled out on March 16, 2005 a return to stalled six-way talks on its nuclear weapons programs unless the United States retracted its labeling of Pyongyang as an 'outpost of tyranny.' North Korea's Yongbyon nuclear reactor is seen in this September 2004 satellite image. [Reuters]
          "It is quite illogical for the U.S. to intend to negotiate with the DPRK without retracting its remarks listing its dialogue partner as an outpost of tyranny," the spokesman said in comments published by the North's official KCNA news agency.

          DPRK is short for the North's official name, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

          "This is, in the final analysis, little short of indicating it will not to hold the six-party talks. She can make nothing but such outcries as she is no more than an official of the most tyrannical dictatorial state in the world," he added.

          Rice began a six-country Asian tour on Tuesday and will visit Seoul at the weekend. North Korea's nuclear ambitions are a major focus of her visit to Asia as secretary of state.

          The ministry spokesman described Rice as reckless, "bereft of any political logic" and someone Pyongyang could not deal with.

          North Korea said on Tuesday it might increase its declared nuclear arsenal to maintain a balance of power in East Asia. The United States, China, Japan, Russia and South Korea are seeking to persuade the North to give up its nuclear capability but talks have stalled.

          On Wednesday, it said Rice's comments further justified a stronger nuclear arsenal for self defense. Proliferation experts believe the North may have one or two nuclear weapons, and possibly as many as eight or more.

          "It is inconceivable for the DPRK to go out for the talks before it is delisted as an outpost of tyranny," Wednesday's ministry statement said. "The U.S. had better behave realistically and wisely if it truly wishes to have the six-party talks," KCNA said.

          It warned against a U.S. attempt to drive a wedge through regional powers -- without specifying the countries -- in an attempt to coax the North back to the talks, saying "no pressure can ever work on the DPRK." Rice is also scheduled to visit China and Japan.

          Earlier this week, the top U.S. negotiator to the six-party talks said the discussions must be accelerated or other ways for managing the North's nuclear programs must be considered.

          "NUCLEAR WAR EXERCISES"

          The threat to boost its nuclear arsenal came in the North's typical criticism of an annual military drill conducted jointly by the U.S. and South Korean military.

          The North's official news media reported with irritation, in separate stories, the arrival of the U.S. aircraft carrier Kitty Hawk at a South Korean port city of Pusan on Monday for the drills and called for its immediate removal.

          "It would be well advised to withdraw the carrier flotilla from South Korea at once, give up the projected war maneuvers targeted against the DPRK and pull out its aggression forces at an early date, pondering over the serious consequences to be entailed by its reckless and dangerous war provocation moves against the DPRK," an unnamed spokesman for the North's Committee for the Peaceful Reunification of the Fatherland said.

          The drills use computer-simulated models to test the two allies' defense readiness in the face of an attack from the communist North.

          North Korea called the drills "nuclear war exercises" and said its buildup of nuclear weapons was necessary as self defense. The exercises run from Saturday to March 25 this year.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China's banks tighten grip on property loans

           

             
           

          Russia plane crash kills 29; 23 survive

           

             
           

          Fixed assets adopt healthier pace

           

             
           

          Air China and Swire deny Cathay merger

           

             
           

          Rice: US doesn't have a posture against China

           

             
           

          Death penalty for Beijing highway official

           

             
            Russia plane crash kills 29; 23 survive
             
            Blasts mar first Iraq assembly meeting
             
            Japanese prefecture passes law on South Korea-held islets
             
            Syrian intelligence agents complete Beirut pullout
             
            Rice: US doesn't have a posture against China
             
            Israeli troops set to pull back from Jericho
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产最新进精品视频| 亚洲国产午夜精品福利| 国产在线观看毛带| 一亚洲一区二区中文字幕| 69天堂人成无码免费视频 | 口爆少妇在线视频免费观看| 国产av普通话对白国语| 97国内精品久久久久不卡| 亚洲最大日韩精品一区| 欧美国产日产一区二区| 国产精品偷乱一区二区三区| 色综合久久久久综合体桃花网| 亚洲男人天堂2021| 国内熟妇人妻色在线视频| 国产精品极品美女免费观看| 特级做a爰片毛片免费看无码| 蜜桃视频一区二区在线看| 国产精品一区二区三区四区| 亚洲AV高清一区二区三区尤物| 97在线视频人妻无码| 欧美性群另类交| 国产成人高清精品免费软件| 欧美成本人视频免费播放| 日本熟妇人妻右手影院| 久久综合九色综合97欧美| 亚洲午夜成人精品电影在线观看| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 日本高清熟妇老熟妇| 亚洲啪啪精品一区二区的| 日韩精品国产中文字幕| 国产亚洲一区二区三区av| 亚洲视频第一页在线观看| 亚洲av一本二本三本| 男女猛烈激情xx00免费视频| 亚洲欧美在线综合一区二区三区| 亚洲精品电影院| 欧美成人精品手机在线| 日韩在线观看中文字幕一区二区| 亚洲日韩久热中文字幕| 又黄又爽又色视频| 中文无码乱人伦中文视频在线|