<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Death toll in Shanxi mine blast rises to 42
          (Xinhua/Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-20 13:38

          The death toll in the Shanxi mine blast has risen to 42, with 27 others trapped, the CCTV reports Sunday.

          The blast occurred around noon on Saturday at the Xishui colliery in Pinglu, a district in the city of Shuozhou in Shanxi province.

          An explosion at the Xishui coal mine in Shuozhou, Shanxi Province, has killed 17 miners and trapped over 50 workers underground on March 19, 2005. [Xinhua]
          An explosion at the Xishui coal mine in Shuozhou, Shanxi Province, has killed 17 miners and trapped over 50 workers underground on March 19, 2005. [Xinhua] 
          Forty-nine miners were working in the shaft where the explosion occurred and 22 others were also working at the nearby Kangjiayao mine when the blast caused a wall to collapse, it said, adding that two people have been rescued.

          Shanxi provincial governor Zhang Baoshun has arrived at the scene to direct rescue and carry out investigation work, Xinhua news agency said.

          Police detained the four owners of the Xishui coal mine.

          Built in 1993, Xishui Mine is licensed with an annual output of 150,000 tons of coal. But the mine was ordered to suspend production after safety problems last November, said an official with the provincial supervision office of coal mine production.

          "In defiance of the order, however, mine owners have restarted production this year," said the official.

          The other coal mine, Kangjiayao, that fell the victim of Saturday's explosion, is a normal mine with governmental approval for production.

          The provincial government has ordered the suspension of production in mines that fail to meet safety measures.

          Shanxi province is China's leading coal producing area and its government published regulations earlier this month requiring coal mine officials to carry out regular underground inspections at specified intervals.

          In China, more than 6,000 miners died in accidents last year.

          On Friday, 19 coal miners were confirmed dead after an explosion the day before at the Sulongsi mine in Fengjie county of southwestern Chongqing municipality.

          In the worst mining accident in China's recent history, 214 miners were killed after a gas blast on February 14 at the Sunjiawan pit in Fuxin city in northeastern Liaoning province.

          Earlier this month, Premier Wen Jiabao pledged to spend 3 billion yuan (US$362 million) on a safety overhaul of state-owned coal mines, saying officials must learn "a bitter lesson" from the heavy human losses.

          "We must have a strong sense of responsibility to the people and truly make coal mining safer," said Wen in a work report to the country's top legislature, the National People's Congress.

          In an attempt to tackle the industry's appalling safety record, the State Development and Reform Commission said 11 ministries and institutes under the central government have established a coordination office to oversee safety assessments for mines across China.

          But China's economic boom has fueled a heavy demand for energy and the country's mines work well over capacity as coal prices have sky-rocketed.

          Crucial parts of the country are facing power shortages exacerbated by 20 years of robust economic growth.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Coal mine explosion kills 17, traps 52 in Shanxi

           

             
           

          Thousands in Taipei protest shooting

           

             
           

          China to implant ID chips in pandas

           

             
           

          Pakistan explosion kills 27, injures 18

           

             
           

          Rice to kick off whirlwind China tour

           

             
           

          Protests in US, Europe as Bush defends war

           

             
            Coal mine explosion kills 17, traps 52 in Shanxi
             
            Thousands in Taipei protest shooting
             
            Four buildings along Huangpu River blown up
             
            Shandong Penglai Water City to be rebuilt
             
            China to implant ID chips in pandas
             
            Countries support China's Anti-Secession Law
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久caoporn国产免费| 日韩在线一区二区每天更新| 亚洲一区二区三区水蜜桃| 97午夜理论电影影院| 人妻少妇久久久久久97人妻| 久久久这里只有免费精品| 国产91小视频在线观看| 美女禁区a级全片免费观看| 风流少妇树林打野战视频| 久久久综合香蕉尹人综合网| 芒果乱码一线二线三线新区| 亚洲熟妇av综合一区二区| 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添2021| 亚洲午夜精品久久久久久抢| 色综合久久久无码中文字幕波多| 日韩精品中文字幕第二页| 国产稚嫩高中生呻吟激情在线视频 | 亚洲a毛片| 国产专区一va亚洲v天堂| 日韩精品一区二区三免费| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码αv| 亚洲一区精品视频在线| 国产乱人伦AV在线麻豆A| 小嫩批日出水无码视频免费| 亚洲欧美综合中文| 夜夜高潮夜夜爽高清视频| 国产中文字幕精品免费| 亚洲成女人综合图区| 亚洲日韩性欧美中文字幕| 激情 自拍 另类 亚洲| 国产激情一区二区三区四区| 国产在线拍偷自揄拍精品| 国产伦一区二区三区视频| 亚洲av综合av一区| 无码av永久免费专区麻豆| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 性欧美三级在线观看| 久久久亚洲欧洲日产国码606 | 蜜臀av一区二区三区日韩| 欧美人与zoxxxx另类| 国产精品论一区二区三区|