<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          Charges laid in Cole "tapping-up" case
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-24 10:03

          Arsenal defender Ashley Cole, Chelsea and their manager Jose Mourinho have been charged over the long-running "tapping-up" row, the Premier League has said.

          League leaders Chelsea have been charged with a breach of Rule K3 over an illegal approach to Cole, said to have taken place in a London hotel in January, while Mourinho has been charged over a breach of managers' conduct.

          England international Cole, who is contracted to Arsenal until 2007, faces charges over breaking Rule K5, which governs approaches by players to other clubs.

          The Premier League Board has asked for a formal response to the charges within 14 days and has begun the process of appointing a three-person independent commission to determine the matter.

          Cole's agent, Jonathan Barnett, and Pini Zahavi, who acts for Chelsea, are outside the jurisdiction of the Premier League, although the statement said the Board would forward information gathered during the inquiry to the Football Association with regard to their actions in the matter.

          ILLEGAL APPROACHES

          Chelsea issued a statement saying: "(the club) acknowledges receipt of the Premier League charges and will continue to co-operate fully with the commission process."

          Mourinho initially denied that he and Chelsea chief executive Peter Kenyon had met Cole, saying he was in Milan speaking with (Inter Milan) striker Adriano when the meeting supposedly took place.

          Cole has never denied that the meeting took place, although the circumstances remain unclear.

          His manager Arsene Wenger, however, has gone on record blaming Chelsea for the episode.

          "I am convinced the meeting took place, although that has not been confirmed," he said earlier this month.

          "This case is very sad and very unfortunate because you don't expect your neighbours with that power to behave like this."

          It is not the first time a club has fallen foul of Premier League rules regarding illegal approaches to players.

          Liverpool were fined 20,000 pounds for their approach to former German international Christian Ziege when he was still at Middlesbrough in 2000, with Ziege also being fined 10,000 pounds.

          Aston Villa were also warned and ordered to pay costs for making an illegal approach to former Southampton striker James Beattie last year.

          The Premier League charges complete a miserable week for Chelsea who have been involved in a bitter row with UEFA, who have accused the club of lying over an incident at their Champions League match in Barcelona.

          European soccer's governing body charged Chelsea on Monday with bringing the game into disrepute, specifically citing Mourinho, his assistant Steve Clarke and security man Les Miles.

          Chelsea had accused Barcelona manager Frank Rijkaard of speaking to referee Anders Frisk in his dressing room at halftime of their first leg tie in the Nou Camp.

          Chelsea lost that first leg in Spain but won the tie on aggregate to go through to the last-eight of the Champions League.



          Real edge past Malaga 1-0
          T-Wolves beat Rockets 94-86
          Lindsay Davenport
           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          'Three-good' student system under revision

           

             
           

          Japan's bid for UNSC seat opposed

           

             
           

          Beijing unveils security plan for Olympics

           

             
           

          Hu: Nation willing to restart nuke talks

           

             
           

          EU official calls China embargo 'unfair'

           

             
           

          Watchdog investigates baby oil fears

           

             
            Charges laid in Cole "tapping-up" case
             
            Real coach: Beckham the hardest working player
             
            Sun Jihai extends Man City contract
             
            Australia gets AFC nod to join Asian soccer group
             
            Rockets defeat Heat 84-82
             
            Chinese squad ready for FINA GP; Tian, Guo out
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 91精品免费久久久| 亚洲国产一区二区三区,| 吉川爱美一区二区三区视频| 国产伦精品一区二区三区妓女 | 粉嫩少妇内射浓精videos| 韩国美女av一区二区三区四区| 99国精品午夜福利视频不卡99| 久久99er热精品免费播| 二区中文字幕在线观看| 精品人妻久久一日二个| 国语偷拍视频一区二区三区| 人人澡超碰碰97碰碰碰| 99精品热在线在线观看视| chinese熟女老女人hd视频 | 国内精品一区二区不卡| 日产精品高潮呻吟av久久| 一区二区不卡国产精品| 国产亚洲欧洲综合5388| 国产人妻高清国产拍精品| 男人j进入女人j内部免费网站 | 国产成人一区二区不卡| 久久久亚洲av成人网站| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 久久久久无码国产精品不卡| 香蕉久久夜色精品国产成人| 国产91丝袜在线播放动漫| 色综合色综合久久综合频道| 亚洲另类激情专区小说图片| 欧美精品videosbestsex日本| 国产激情电影综合在线看| 国产激情视频在线观看的| 日韩在线观看精品亚洲| 2021av在线| 在线视频一区二区三区不卡| 在线视频中文字幕二区| 人人人妻人人澡人人爽欧美一区| 精品国产一区二区三区卡| 加勒比亚洲视频在线播放| 国产精品偷伦费观看一次| 四虎库影成人在线播放| 日本一区二区三区黄色|