<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Christian east Beirut rocked by new explosion
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-03-27 08:44

          A huge car-bomb explosion rocked an industrial area in east Beirut, killing two people in the third blast in a Christian district in a week that was certain to heighten fears of renewed communal strife at a moment when Lebanon is paralyzed politically.


          Rescuers and firemen try to extinguish the blaze of burning buildings at the site of a huge explosion in an industrial district near the Christian subburb of Dekouaneh in Beirut. The explosion was caused by a car bomb, a police officer said. [AFP]

          A police officer said the mid-evening blast was caused by a car bomb near the district of Dekouaneh, east of here, set several buildings ablaze and did extensive material damage.

          And for the second time in seven days Indian workers accounted for the fatalities, according to the official news agency ANI, which added that eight people were hurt, including a Sri Lankan.

          The scene was described by one witness as "an apocalyptic sight" as fire engines and ambulances rushed to the scene under a huge cloud of black smoke.

          Beirut has been jittery since 11 people were injured when a bomb exploded beneath a car in the Christian suburb of Jdeide on March 19, an attack that was followed by another bomb blast in Kaslik north of here on Wednesday that killed three people, including two Indian workers.

          The previous two explosions were blamed by the Lebanese opposition on Syrian-backed Lebanese security agents determined to stir up sectarian strife at a time when Lebanon is without a permanent government and as Syrian troops withdraw from the country under intense international pressure.

          "It's a provocation against civil peace," said opposition leader Walid Jumblatt of the latest incident, the third since the February 14 assassination of former prime minister Rafiq Hariri.

          "A new leadership is absolutely necessary to take matters in hand. The current leadership, which is collapsing, is trying to defend itself by terrorist means," Jumblatt charged.

          Another opposition figure, Walid Eido, accused Lebanese "security services" and said it represented a "criminal intent to plunge the country into chaos -- politically, economically and with regard to security."

          Opponents have also accused Lebanese and Syrian intelligence agents in the attack on Hariri, despite denials by authorities here and in Damascus.

          His death galvanized momentum in a campaign to pressure Syria into withdrawing the estimated 14,000 troops it has stationed in Lebanon.

          As a result, Syrian President Bashar al-Assad has begun calling home his troops, 4,000 of whom have already returned to Syria, in accordance with a United Nations (news - web sites) Security Council resolution.

          The assassination also forced the resignation February 28 Prime Minister Omar Karameh in the face of public fury and after several huge demonstrations.

          Karameh was called back to the premiership by President Emile Lahoud on March 10 but has so far been unable to persuade opposition MPs to join him in a cabinet of national unity and the nation is therefore in a state of political paralysis.

          But Lebanese authorities on Saturday acceded to a key opposition demand by agreeing to an international panel to determine who killed Hariri. The decision followed the release of a harsh UN report on Thursday that faulted Lebanese authorities for carrying out a grossly negligent probe into the attack.

          "Lebanon agrees to the creation of an international commission of inquiry if the Security Council takes such a decision to uncover the truth in the assassination of Rafiq Hariri," Foreign Minister Mahmoud Hamoud told reporters.

          Lahoud, who is backed by Syria, also pledged full cooperation Saturday with the United Nations "on whatever method it adopts in order to know the identity of the perpetrators of the crime."



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Anger spreads over Japan's 'twisted' history books

           

             
           

          KMT's mainland trip aims to ease tension

           

             
           

          Chinese warned against travel to Kyrgyzstan

           

             
           

          Beijing lifts controls on migrants

           

             
           

          New rules to safeguard charms of old Beijing

           

             
           

          Cross-Straits ties threatened by protest

           

             
            Christian east Beirut rocked by new explosion
             
            Assassination, attacks overshadow Iraq political talks
             
            New Kyrgyz leadership seeks to restore order
             
            Brain-damaged US woman closer to death
             
            Lebanon criticizes U.N. report on Hariri
             
            Army probe finds abuse at base near Mosul
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 厨房掀起裙子从后面进去视频 | 免费可以在线看a∨网站| 天堂资源在线| 国产精品午夜福利导航导| 亚洲成人精品综合在线| 亚洲国产一区二区三区久| 亚洲一区黄色| √天堂中文在线最新版| 欧美人与动牲猛交A欧美精品 | 国产精品青草久久久久福利99 | 亚洲av一本二本三本| 无码国产欧美一区二区三区不卡| 国产色a在线观看| 亚洲av成人一区二区三区色| 四虎亚洲一区二区三区| 国产精品呻吟一区二区三区| 婷婷丁香五月六月综合激情啪| 巨熟乳波霸若妻在线播放| 国产免费人成网站在线播放| 亚洲国产一区二区三区亚瑟| 日本乱人伦AⅤ精品| 久久热这里只有精品66| 四虎成人精品国产永久免费| 精品国产精品中文字幕| 大桥未久亚洲无av码在线| 日韩乱码视频一区二区三区| 欲色欲色天天天www| 国产一区二区在线有码| 亚洲精品视频免费| 骚片av蜜桃精品一区| av色蜜桃一区二区三区| 国产精品一区久久99| 最新精品国产自偷在自线| 久久精品国产91久久麻豆| 在线观看成人年视频免费| 91久久精品美女高潮不断| 日韩中文字幕免费在线观看| 爱性久久久久久久久| 四虎永久免费高清视频| 久久国产精品精品国产色| 欧美亚洲高清日韩成人|