<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          U.S. envoy: North Korea nukes went to Libya
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-08 09:22

          Stung by the lapses of intelligence on Iraq's weapons programs, a top U.S. diplomat insisted Thursday that Washington has concrete evidence North Korean nuclear material went to Libya since shuttered atomic arms operation.

          He warned that North Korea could still be a risk for a further spread of atomic arms technology and materials.

          Christopher Hill, the main U.S. envoy on the North Korea nuclear standoff, said that even though Libya got the nuclear material from a Pakistani black market nuclear network, the North Koreans must have known where their material would end up.

          Christopher Hill, the top U.S. envoy on the standoff over North Korea's atomic weapons program, speaks during an interview with the Associated Press at U.S. Embassy in Seoul, Thursday, April 7, 2005. Hill, outgoing U.S. ambassador to South Korea, said that evidence proved North Korean nuclear material had made its way to Libya, and expressed concern about the potential for more proliferation by the isolated communist nation.(AP Photo/Ahn Young-joon)
          Christopher Hill, the top U.S. envoy on the standoff over North Korea's atomic weapons program, speaks during an interview with the Associated Press at U.S. Embassy in Seoul, Thursday, April 7, 2005. Hill, outgoing U.S. ambassador to South Korea, said that evidence proved North Korean nuclear material had made its way to Libya, and expressed concern about the potential for more proliferation.[AP]
          Hill, U.S. ambassador to South Korea who leaves next week to become assistant secretary of state for East Asian and Pacific affairs, said there is "physical evidence that the material that arrived in Libya had started its journey" in North Korea. He said the evidence was "beyond my reasonable doubt."

          It was the strongest on-the-record claim by a U.S. official that such evidence exists.

          For months, U.S. officials have stopped short of saying publicly they had physical evidence about a North Korea-Libya link. That raised questions about Washington's case, especially after the intelligence failures on weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

          Hill didn't say what the evidence was or where it came from. But Libya agreed with the U.S. and British governments in late 2003 to shut down its programs to develop atomic and chemical weapons and allowed in outside inspectors.

          Officials from the International Atomic Energy Agency have said that Libya obtained nuclear material from Pakistani scientist A.Q. Khan. The U.N. agency said Thursday its inspectors are still interviewing Libyans about the atomic weapons work, but all Libya's nuclear equipment has been destroyed or dismantled and removed from the country.

          Asked about Hill's comments linking the material in Libya to North Korea, Melissa Fleming, a spokeswoman for the IAEA in Vienna, Austria, said: "It's a possibility, but it's difficult for us to verify because we no longer have any inspectors there" in North Korea.

          In Washington, a State Department official who tracks dangerous weapons said the Libyans did not necessarily know the origin of the material.

          Attempts to reach officials in Libya for comment were not successful.

          Hill wouldn't go so far as to say U.S. intelligence had proof of direct contact or payments between Libya and North Korea. But he said Pyonyang, which claims to have nuclear weapons, might not be done pitching its atomic wares around the world.

          Hill said there were some signs of movement toward resuming six-nation talks on North Korean nuclear disarmament, referring to this week's visit to China by Kang Sok Ju, the North's first vice foreign minister who has been directly involved in the nuclear issue.

          However, Hill said that China had not shared details of the visit with Washington and that there were no immediate indications North Korea was ready to return to the negotiations.

          Some of the other countries in the talks have urged the United States to offer something to North Korea to lure it back to the talks.

          But Hill reaffirmed that Washington had no plan to sweeten its current proposals, which include security guarantees and aid for North Korea in exchange for the complete dismantling of its atomic weapons program.

          Any change to that offer could come only if the North returns to the talks, he said.

          "We're not asking them to come out with their hands up," Hill said. "We're just asking them to come to the table."

          Hill said U.S. officials weren't discussing seeking sanctions against North Korea. But, while not specifying any deadline for the North to return to the talks, he hinted Washington's patience will eventually run out.

          "This is not an issue we can walk away from," he said.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          FM rebuts US threat of economic sanctions

           

             
           

          Poll: American views on nation improving

           

             
           

          EU guide on textiles 'violates WTO rule'

           

             
           

          Tough task ahead to curb speculation

           

             
           

          Boeing says insulation blankets 'no problem'

           

             
           

          Beijing to see electricity price hike

           

             
            Iraq's president appoints Shiite as prime minister
             
            Egypt blast at bazaar kills 2, injures 20
             
            Israel to transfer Gaza settlements intact
             
            U.N. OKs probe of Lebanon ex-PM's killing
             
            Kashmir buses start historic run
             
            China opposes any timetable for UN reform
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国内精品久久久久影院日本| 国内精品久久久久久久影视麻豆| 国产一区二区三区不卡自拍| 亚洲黄色性视频| 免费黄色大全一区二区三区| 高清偷拍一区二区三区| 人妻夜夜爽天天天爽欧美色院| 不卡一区二区三区四区视频| 国产精品国产三级国产试看| 国产地址二永久伊甸园| 亚洲色欲色欲www在线看| 亚洲高清国产自产拍av| 91中文字幕在线一区| 91丝袜美腿高跟国产老师在线 | 国产成人一区二区不卡| 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 国产成人永久免费av在线| 国产精品人成视频免费播放| 亚洲成av人最新无码不卡短片| 精品国产免费人成在线观看| 综合久久婷婷综合久久| 久久久久久久一线毛片| 成人午夜在线观看日韩| 四虎影视一区二区精品| 国产在线无码免费视频2021| 精品国产一区二区亚洲人| 在线欧美精品一区二区三区 | 99久久婷婷国产综合精品青草漫画| 久久一二三四区中文字幕| 麻豆国产va免费精品高清在线| 久久人人爽人人爽人人大片av| 国产不卡一区二区在线视频| 国产日韩AV免费无码一区二区三区| 国产乱码精品一区二区三| 国产成人精品1024免费下载| 999精品全免费观看视频| 成人做爰www网站视频| 久久久国产成人一区二区| 四虎永久免费很黄的视频| 一个人免费观看WWW在线视频| 中文字幕日韩欧美就去鲁|