<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Bush issues regrets to Italy over death
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-08 09:44

          US President Bush offered Italian officials fresh regrets Thursday over last month's shooting death of an Italian intelligence officer in Iraq by U.S. troops.

          Bush, accompanied by former President Clinton and the first President Bush, conferred with the officials ahead of funeral services for Pope John Paul II. The shooting incident that upset many Italians was still being investigated, said White House spokesman Scott McClellan.

          Bush stayed out of public view on the eve of the first papal burial rites attended by a U.S. president.

          Bush, Clinton and former President George H.W. Bush paid a courtesy call on Italian President Carlo Azeglio Ciampi and had dinner with Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi.

          They also met with a group of U.S. Catholic leaders for Friday's funeral, including 11 American cardinals who will participate in electing a new pope.

          Relations between the United States and Italy were strained last month when U.S. troops in Iraq fired on a car rushing an Italian journalist to freedom, killing an Italian intelligence officer and wounding the reporter.

          Berlusconi denounced the attack. Shortly thereafter, he announced plans to start to draw down his country's 3,000-strong contingent in Iraq in September, although he said the two events were not related.

          At the dinner with Berlusconi, the leaders discussed the shooting, McClellan told reporters. The Italian prime minister had pressed for a discussion of the incident.

          "The president reiterated our regret over the incident. There's a joint investigation that continues," McClellen said.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          FM rebuts US threat of economic sanctions

           

             
           

          Poll: American views on nation improving

           

             
           

          EU guide on textiles 'violates WTO rule'

           

             
           

          Tough task ahead to curb speculation

           

             
           

          Boeing says insulation blankets 'no problem'

           

             
           

          Beijing to see electricity price hike

           

             
            Iraq's president appoints Shiite as prime minister
             
            Egypt blast at bazaar kills 2, injures 20
             
            Israel to transfer Gaza settlements intact
             
            U.N. OKs probe of Lebanon ex-PM's killing
             
            U.S. envoy: North Korea nukes went to Libya
             
            Kashmir buses start historic run
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: av网站免费线看| 久久99国产精品久久99软件| 国产成人免费手机在线观看视频| 中文字幕人妻中出制服诱惑| 亚洲暴爽av天天爽日日碰| 中文字幕有码日韩精品| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品| 久热这里只精品99国产6-99RE视…| 国产精品白浆在线观看免费| 最新国产精品拍自在线观看| 亚洲AV午夜成人无码电影| 日韩中文字幕亚洲精品| 欧美成人黄在线观看| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕波多野结衣| 日韩国产亚洲一区二区在线观看| 国产av丝袜旗袍无码网站| 四虎影视一区二区精品| 综合国产av一区二区三区| 国产最新精品系列第三页| 亚洲色欲在线播放一区二区三区| 久久WWW免费人成看片入口| 日本道播放一区二区三区| 无码AV中文字幕久久专区| 国产日产亚洲系列av| 欧美成人精品三级在线观看| 中文字幕亚洲综合久久蜜桃| 国产精品一线二线三线区| 精品人妻中文字幕av| 色婷婷亚洲婷婷7月| 老熟妇欲乱一区二区三区| 中文字幕人妻精品在线| 国产成人cao在线| 粉嫩av一区二区三区蜜臀 | 色妞永久免费视频| 亚洲黄色成人网在线观看| 久久香蕉国产线看观看亚洲片| 精品精品亚洲高清a毛片| 久久精品国产99久久无毒不卡 | 久久久免费精品国产色夜| 国产精品九九九一区二区| 久久男人av资源站|